Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: MW8-955~ Aletten  (Read 1504 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
Re: MW8-955~ Aletten
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2016, 05:54:45 AM »

The Goa'uld had dominated their fear and yet even his own Ira avoiding the Wraith telepathic abilities of the present, they could enter his mind. Jaffa had received the same provisions to clear your mind completely, so much so that even they were apparently impressed by the sight of the Wraith.

"My race has dominated the sending of your galaxy and our enemies, the Tau'ri for over 20,000 years, but in less than a decade having underestimated the problem, we are the same specifications collapsing empire, currently a new empire was re-founded and is a rapidly growing throughout the galaxy, this is also thanks to the systematic problems that arose at the fall of the Goa'uld .... "

"Many species that we kept under control, now exploded in all their dangers and the Tau'ri are forced to an effort that did not expect to maintain so long a time, they are paying their pride, while we re-organizing ourselves, we have laid the basis for the re-conquest in less than one century! " He concluded Nesmeti knowing full well that the fateful question would come up short.

"As for my ship, a shock wave has thrown in this galaxy and the intergalactic hyperdrive engines were damaged, we need a planet where to start repairs, a planet with large labor and resources of naquadah and trinium!"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 07:34:50 PM »

The explanation from the Goa'uld was as she expected, a parasitical race and perhaps one with which the Wraith could deal with. Fortunately for both of them, there was simply no way that they could make any attempt to take a Wraith as a host, the compatibility was out of the question, the Wraith psyche being far to strong for acceptance, let alone the physiology aspects to it. Plus she deemed the Wraith to be the far stronger race physically, though in technology she could concede the Goa'uld had an edge over her own race; but in this they were catching up swiftly, having been woken far earlier than expected.

Then there was the question of giving him aid. Naquada was plentiful, she knew that thanks to the Ancient data bases the Wraith had been able to access over the centuries. But trinium, that was something that though the Wraith were aware of, resources for that mineral were unknown, unless of course the humans of Atlantis knew more. Finally, labor. That was next to impossible given the current circumstances with the Vanir and what human resources there were available fairly much came under the protection of those same humans on the Ancient city, or the Genii. "Your problems are much the same as our Nesmeti as regards your downfall. We've experienced much the same here in an even shorter period of time. To repair your ship will take some doing, I will not lie to you on this score. Perhaps though with a little ingenuity we may well be able to come up with something satisfactory to get you home. If I were able to look at your hyper drive system, a compromise might be possible."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 05:31:05 AM »

"In our galaxy, we are rebuilding our forces every day more and more behind our common enemies, but you allow that there is now need to find a planet where to start the repair of our Ha'tak, we are not going to remain in this Galaxy which is your realm, the Goa'uld do not intend to extend their rule, they respect their peers, as regards our engines, we know why you want to watch it, but at this time the intergalactic hyperdrive is not operational nor it could be adjusted if we do not allow yourself to ask a our base of operations ... "concluded the Goa'uld by shining his eyes while the wraith present smiled. As they had never seen the Goa'uld, now they could be a 'idea of ​​them.

"But we can show you our weapons technology and shields, after the advent of a powerful and ancient ladies, banned because of its extreme wickedness, we have achieved new milestones regarding the technology of our ships ..." he completed awaiting reply wraith.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 09:13:16 PM »

Since the attitude with the woman had calmed considerably as it always did in a very short time, Todd snorted with a modicum of satisfaction. He had to though agree with Rhiase that resources available to the Goa'uld were thin as far as 'slave labor' was concerned, not something that troubled the Wraith in building their organic ships. Nesmeti's offer of seeing their weapons and shields were interesting, though for his sake, Todd would be far more interested at this point in acquiring beaming technology. So perhaps a trade off could be arranged. With his deep voice rumbling like thunder he gave his assessment. "Moon Whisper from what I can deduce their wars with the humans are going about as well as our own." A slight sarcasm yet appropriate at this point. "Nesmeti, I have almost five thousand on my ship, as does Rhiase on each of her two ships. Plus we both carry a fair compliment of science based personnel. I think we can arrange something to be done for you right here on this planet. For as you know, the colder it is, the faster things can get done. What say you?"

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 05:28:13 AM »

"Thank you for the offer, but the gods or rather I prefer planets similar to desert lands, they adapt to my spirit and to worship my gods, let us find a suitable place to begin repairs, only then we could work actively for good of both our races! " He replied the Goa'uld looking at the present.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 12:54:21 AM »

That was their fault really, Rhiase couldn't understand why humans preferred heat to cold, it messed with your thinking as far as she was concerned. Plus all that display of flesh they seemed to enjoy, disgusting in her mind. Still there was one other small base she had established on Todd's behalf that would be suitable, not too far from here it would seem. "We have such a place, not more than an hour from here in sublight, so you won't even have to worry about your hyper drive for now. It isn't as well defended as this place, but it is off the charts generally speaking so we shouldn't be bothered too quickly."
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2017, 01:09:20 AM »

"Not far from this interesting outpost and this place it has a name or possibly should still receive it?" He replied the Goa'uld looking in the eyes of its stakeholders. Moreover Nesmeti knew that a place was worth another, but to express a preference, it could be a false news that could derail its potential allies in case they rebelled, attacking him.

"And this place also has a human population or I'll have to import it from other planets, just to know!" He concluded smiling slightly while his two Jaffa began to redersi account of how the wraith began to study them physically.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2017, 07:54:22 PM »

Moon Whisper began to grow annoyed by the way the Goa'uld spoke to their kind as if they could make demands. Even though they he needed to remain diplomatic he would not allow himself to be treated terribly.

"I believe this place is suitable and our drones are more then capable" he said not liking the idea of giving up potential food to do something their own drones could do

He would let the others decide but he was not afraid to say what he thought.
He would enjoy looking at their technology soon enough however.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2017, 03:44:55 PM »

"No!" Todd rumbled deeply. "As Moon Whisper has spoken, we are more than suited here, our drones can work three times faster than any human, do not need to be whipped into action, nor do we need as many of them as you would deem for slave labor. Plus need I add, every time we move our ships we expose ourselves to unwanted detection." His eyes were burning with determination, what was Rhiase thinking? Or was she merely setting the Goa'uld up for a fall? "Take it or leave it Nesmeti, we owe nothing to you. If you wish to be gone back to your galaxy, I would not be so demanding if I were in your place."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 06:38:47 PM »

Just when she thought she had it all in hand, Todd had effectively squashed her plans. Perhaps she was far to readable, something she must make sure in the future doesn't happen. Rhiase will surely be more careful from now on, she knew that her mind was overreaching, half the Wraith in the galaxy probably know what she was thinking anyway. "Very well, I must concede in this Guide you are correct."
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2017, 03:07:08 PM »

Todd until then had remained quite calm and compliant product, and when he suddenly showed his domineering nature, not caught unprepared for the Goa'uld. Nesmeti expected also this behavior and using every diplomatic and replied with an extremely accommodative tone.

"I understand your tension, will be a pleasure to make use of your aid, usually we Goa'uld do not want to disturb people so kindly hosting us at his house, do not misunderstand my behavior and if you have disrespected ... your drones will welcome so that my Ha'tak can resume its journey to the Milky way! " He concluded the Goa'uld making her eyes sparkle.

"Tell me, we want to get started right away ... when I find well available allies, why linger, especially since I believe that we could be useful to each other!"

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2017, 04:48:43 PM »

Finally they could now move forward. Todd at that point communicated with Bonewhite to begin making arrangements to land his Hive at least, transferring half of Rhiase's drones to his ship before that took place; there would be in essence almost eight thousand to get this going, Drones and Clevermen both. "The first thing we need to accomplish is to construct support columns for your ship Nesmeti, as I am afraid if you were to simply land here, all that would do is have it sink into the ice and snow. This shall be our first task, I am gladdened also that you came to see reason. Rhiase, have your second strike force moved to my ship, we shall leave both of your hives as overwatch."

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 04:34:43 AM »

"The surface of this planet is unstable effects for the bulk of my ship, it would be necessary as you say, a support, at least not that I can use with predicted in orgigine, blocks of construction Drylock, our Ha'tak have a structure that encapsulates and raises them from the ground during their construction, in this way we will initiate the repairs in a relatively short time, leaving the time saved instead to our technological exchanges! " He replied Nesmeti waiting at first reply, but then adding some other words.

"Obviously we will work as agreed previously if you consider it appropriate!"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2017, 12:47:15 AM »

"It will be done." Rhiase knew Guide was right, although she hated to admit it at this point. With a single mind send, even as they stood there the ships above them began to move, they could dock together as one to allow a quicker transfer or Drones. All the while her clevermen were sending her reports of other matters, one or two were of high concern. "As soon as you have the labor here in our drones Guide I may need to leave in a hurry. Not immediately but when word comes I shall not linger."
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2017, 03:49:40 AM »

"So if everything has been decided, I will return to my ship waiting for your orders so as to carefully stabilize the immense Ha'tak, certainly less impressive than your hives, but a ship large enough to require your attentions ! " replied the Goa'uld nodding his head as the two Jaffa who until then had remained vigilant, for less than a heartbeat, they relaxed when the Goa'uld addressed them.

"Fa'ran, and Jandir return to the ship!" ordered the two warriors nodded while the wraith present observed and crept into the minds of the two extremely disciplined Jaffa analyzing even if only for a fleeting moment.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

lethal-pageant