Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: MW8-955~ Aletten  (Read 2991 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: MW8-955~ Aletten
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2017, 03:48:05 PM »

With each step that Todd He performed inside the huge hall of the engines, included the proximity of the Goa'uld and Wraith with this Nesmeti noticed immediately narrating although in a rather narrow, the acquisition history of technology by lanteans the Goa'uld.

"The story is too long to tell, but to sum it all, hundreds of thousands of years ago, when the Goa'uld took the first steps in the Milky Way, they came into contact with numerous ships and outposts of lanteans. Being curious and eager to know, assimilated all that they found bringing in a short time, the creation of a primitive technology based on the findings and studied ... "

"... Knowledge were soon put to use in a catastrophic battle peer survive only thanks to this technology and all'asssimilazione additional peoples technologies arising from the last survivors lanteans, the Goa'uld reached a level of technology and advancing having no other valid enemies if not the Asgard that you know as the Vanir, we were able to survive, since then we have further upgraded ostra knowledge, just in the last few years we have reached the current progress, but we were in a few ...
"

"... Guilty of underestimating a species, we have been almost exterminated sconfittie, this is the story in brief, for this engine you see evidently technology coming from lanteans!" He concluded Nesmeti watching thoughtfully Wraith.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2017, 02:15:16 AM »

"Quite an impressive vessel you have here" he said to the Jaffa following him down the hall

"Watching over me really is not necessary soon our drones will be working hard to repair your vessel" he said knowing that it would be impossible then for them to watch every wraith that entered the ship

He soon found the Jaffa convinced of his innocence with a few mental suggestions included of course.

"A great idea would be if we all stayed in this beautiful hall way where I can examine your writing you have so majestically placed upon these walls" he said hoping that would be enough to keep them busy

He now pulled out another small tracking instrument it was time to find something that belonged to the beaming system they had in place which hopefully would not take too long.
Of course he needed to take his time but soon enough hacking the Goa'uld computer would be easy and if they thought of attempting anything he did not like a virus could always be used he would hate to be Guide however if the Goa'uld did find out about this.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2017, 11:45:54 AM »

From his lab, Dedwen watched the movements of each Wraith present in Ha'tak and saw that one of them wanted to do at the expense of their own alliance.

"Now let's see what stuff you are made!" He said between if activating a new firewall on the display and putting into action a computer virus in the sections where there were various wraith.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2017, 06:53:13 PM »

Pausing with his hand cupping his chin even Todd could see what their problem was. Somehow in as much as his ship being cast into the Pegasus galaxy from another via some kind of unknown wormhole, or as the human's called them, a black hole in the fabric of space; Nesmeti's hyper drive had overheated from the stress of quite possibly trying to fight against the travel. Though he hadn't experienced such a thing himself, he knew of other hive who had; their solution was to shut everything down other than life support, then just go with it.

One of his Clevermen sent him a report, Todd relayed it to the Goa'uld. "Such is our fate Nesmeti, both of us have been reliant for so long on the technology of a long dead race, we've not had the capacity to advance up it much at all. One thing we did learn by our own mistakes was making our energy generation more powerful than required, this led to many failures as you have seen here for yourself. Now my senior technician advises me he can repair your ship in less time than first estimated; you should be good to leave within an hour." Stopping for a moment he tapped his that same chin. "You should though in the future reduce your power output by twenty five percent when in hyper space. The speed is relative, it makes no difference but ends in a safer outcome."

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2017, 01:48:02 PM »

"Our hyperdrive is the result of changes to an original engine lanteans, we recently had the chance to make it even more efficient, but it has happened something really absurd why we are now in this situation, however, also reduces engine speed by 25% , does not change much ... our technology can be detached from the ship's systems for repairs, otherwise saremmi forced into a dangerous situation for our existence! " He replied Nesmeti watching the wraith.

"Anyway repairs Ha'tak have been started and that's why we are grateful, I think we could work together in the future since you are craving human beings to absorb their life energy and we are able to create what you want, of course, a attempt to assimilate with the rest of us is ruled out because of our combined different physiology ... "he said the Goa'uld offering something that the wraith did not expect.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2017, 05:05:09 AM »

"Most interesting" said Moon Whisper impressed by the new firewall clearly the Goa'uld knew what he was up to yet were saying nothing

He had to admit it would be most unwise to underestimate this species, he however was expected to do this task the easy way of the hard way. He soon decided this ship must have some place for storing and experimenting with technology, moving back to the Jaffa and scanning their minds he was quick to find what he wanted, the ship had a laboratory.

"If you can hear me I am coming, I most hope we can discuss a deal" he said finding this quite a peculiar situation

'Guide, I believe it necessary to inform you we are most certainly being watched, I believe the best way now is for me to travel to the ships laboratory and confront the keepers of this technology personally' he said over the telepathic link

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2017, 01:28:47 PM »

Dedwen laboratory

Dedwen watched from his spot the movements of the wraith and in particular the attempts to steal information. his look was tense and concentrated, he wanted to have a technology to block the reading of thought, but the technology was still being set up and it would take years to complete it. It would be served now, but not yet possessed. once again the firewall blocked the unauthorized access to the computer and then the Goa'uld took out the crystal containing the information, placing it in a stasis pod protected from any detection.

"Now let's see how we put it?"

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2017, 07:00:30 PM »

Guide wondered about that very thing, he had to admit that getting a smooth access to the Milky Way would be tempting. Yet would he find more problems there than it was worth the opportunity to find countless feeding grounds when they would be competing against the very race now offering that opportunity? It was certainly something he had to think on. "We're ready for testing now Nesmeti, my men tell me everything has been repaired to better than new."

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2017, 04:08:51 AM »

"You are known as Todd for our common enemies, but tell me, you want to reach the milky way by subtracting information about this real engine?" He asked the Goa'uld ready to raise his hand where he bore the kara'kesh and to aim it against the wraith in the case wanted to attack him.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »

Rising to his full six foot seven height, cat like eyes reflecting in the light of the ships internals, Todd let out a low growl. "I have no need Nesmeti, we could have taken our ships to your galaxy two years ago. And while the feeding grounds there would be fresh and new, to what point would it be to have two predators vying for the same prey then turn upon each other in the end. No, when the time is right, we will travel, but not before 'I' unite all our factions under one banner." Then and only then would the Wraith have the power to thwart any opposition, even from the Goa'uld.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2017, 04:23:39 PM »

The go'auld was silent a moment before replying without any apparent boost, which astonished the same Wraith, unprepared to hear an answer like that.

"It might be interesting to see you while you reduce in human numbers, the Goa'uld could not object in the least if the thing we could come in handy, and even considered that our galaxy has increased its population due to the disappearance of a strong power like that of Goa'uld ... but for now we do not care in the least conflict in our galaxy because we also would distract from our ultimate goal! " He concluded past the Wraith ready to defend themselves if Todd he had got the idea to attack him from behind.

"But now since we finished the repairs of the Goa'uld ship, I ask you to abandon my ship peacefully and without clashes!" He asked then turning to the wraith before him.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2017, 09:15:46 PM »

With the repairs completed, directions and way points for the Goa'uld to follow, Todd along with all his Wraith, drones and Clevermen returned to their own ship. To ensure Nesmeti left the galaxy, Guide left several untraceable sensors aboard the Hat'ak which would self destruct harmlessly one the Milky Way galaxy was reached. As he watched the vessel leave his mind fell back to the Vanir and what must be done with them; for now though he had to find Rhiase, his ill feelings about what she must be doing grew every moment she was more than an hour out of his sight. 

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2017, 03:40:32 AM »

Nesmeti Ha'tak

Repairs to Ha'tak had been completed in the rapid projected time, the systems had been definitely analyzed and copied by wraiths themselves as more powerful and faster, especially the engine, yet Nesmeti did not feel at all sure. When he greeted todd riacccompagnandolo to his spaceship used to reach the hangar, he still had the fear of what could still happen. The wraiths were a breed dangerous predator, the worst if we Orii. When the hive had disappeared from view, Nesmeti was back in pel'tak ship, silent. Only after coming into it, he dared to speak. Dedwen was waiting next to the ship's command where his skipper was waiting for orders on where to go.

"State of the ship and Hyperdrive?" Nesmeti asked, sitting on the throne of pel'tak.

"Hyperdrive to 60%, we are not able to travel between galaxies, but we can space the Wraith in case of pursuit, in the meantime, we decided to find a secret base in order to be able to create an outpost for the colonization of the galaxy in a future and in the meantime completely repair the components of intergalactic journey! " He concluded Dedwen looking in the eyes brother Goa'uld.

"Ok ... start your engines, en route to interstellar section 16!" He replied Nesmeti making her eyes sparkle.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2017, 11:01:11 PM »

<<All Goa'uld to return to the Milky Way, time jump one month>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]