Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Meeting the Candidates (ANY)  (Read 1873 times)

Blake Green

Re: Meeting the Candidates (ANY)
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 11:56:36 AM »

"oh ok" she quips "can i help ?please please "she pleads

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 12:07:33 PM »

"Of course you can.  I thought you might enjoy it.  And I know Dak will love meeting you."

Blake Green

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 12:14:14 PM »

"thanks" she says awed then as they arrive near the lake you hear Zanra gasp "wow its so beautiful" says surprised "and big "she adds

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 12:17:38 PM »

Dakotath turned her head and crooned at the girl.  "Zanra, meet Dak.  Dak, this is Zanra.  she is going to help give you a bath today."

Blake Green

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 12:23:53 PM »

"will my dragon be this BIG"she asks looking at the dragon "when it gets older ?"

"Zanra" Vanti yells "hello do you know where Zanra is" she starts asking around the Weyr "Zanra" she pleads begining to panic "Zanra" she yells (hehe now you can add Shaynea's friend)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 12:25:36 PM »

Shaynea smiled.  "The golds get this big or bigger.  The greens will be much smaller though," she said.  "It will depend on what color  you Impress."  She wasn't about to discourage the girl.

Zirieh had been headed off to find F'vi when she heard Vanti's voice.  "What's wrong?" she asked, jogging up to the candidate.

Blake Green

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 12:37:21 PM »

"i i     i cant find my little sister Zanra" she says on the verge of crying "i cant find my sister" as she starts crying "Zanra" she pleads

"oh so then i want a big gold so that my dragon and yours can be friends" she says in a jingely tone she then walks slowly up to the dragon and strokes its hide "wow its smooth" she says surprised "i though they were scaly"she ends

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 02:03:25 PM »

"whoa, whoa, slow down," Zirieh said as Mesha, her little firelizard appeared on her shoulder.  "Where did you see her last?

Shaynea chuckled softly.  "Oh, Dak likes all dragons, so no worries," she said as the gold crooned again. "That's why we wash and oil them.  It keeps them soft."

Blake Green

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2014, 04:17:31 PM »

"b-break-kf-fast" she mumbles through sobs

"oh "she says "can i oil her also ?"she asks in her sweetest voice "please miss Shanyea" she begs

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2014, 12:44:10 PM »

Zirieh frowned slightly.  "It's alright.  We'll find her.  I'll help you look.  Now what does she look like, so Mesha can help as well," she said, pointing to the little gold on her shoulder.

"Of course you can help, Zanra.  This will be fun."  Dakotath lay down close to the shore, so that the two of them could clean her up.  Shaynea was moving slower then normal as moving too fast made her sick since becoming pregnant.

Blake Green

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 06:56:14 PM »

"sh-she has m-mousy b-brown h-hair u-usually t-tied in a an u-untidy me-mess "she said before you could not understand her

as they oil her "miss why are you so pale all of a sudden" she enquires sweetly

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2014, 09:07:35 PM »

Zirieh glanced at Mesha and the little flit disappeared to look for Zanra.  "Alright, let's go look.  I'm sure she's around here somewhere."

Shaynea showed Zanra how to wash and oil Dakotath, enjoying the little girl's company.  She chuckled softly.  "You sure notice a lot.  I'm going to have a little one soon, so I get sick from time to time," she answered.

Blake Green

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2014, 01:31:28 AM »

"o-ok"she replys shaky and follows

O.O "your gonna have baby dragons too ?"she asks surprised not really understanding yet the concept of birth (and that dumb child commen that makes you lol )

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2014, 01:02:49 PM »

Mesha flies around to find the missing candidate.  As soon as she spots her she returns to Zirieh, cheeping proudly.  "Looks like Mesha has found her. Come on."

Shaynea laughed.  "No, not baby dragons.  I'll leave that to Dak," she smiled.  "Mine will be a baby human."

Blake Green

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2014, 04:10:35 AM »

vanti continues to look dazed while Zanra replys

"oh sorry " she giggles "i though it was the same" she continues "hey there a lizard in the sky"she says looking at a firelizard in the sky curiosly (your buddys lizard)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

lethal-pageant