Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Lugard Road Caemlyn-Whitebridge Gate and the Four Kings  (Read 1923 times)

Hamdilla

Re: Lugard Road Caemlyn-Whitebridge Gate and the Four Kings
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2017, 03:34:16 PM »

Jayda "Jay" sur Paendrag Paeron
Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah | Dragonsworn

Wheeled her stallion around in a tight circle, hand on the pommel of her saddle as she swelled with the Power. She'd not be easily shielded. Recognition of the voice came quickly, and she let some of the sweet prickling of saidar ease to a small exuberance. She road regally, but to Miriel at least, she had woven a shield of air about herself and her horse, having tied the thing off in a complicated knot. It allowed woven spaces for breathing, but small enough an arrow would never break through. She did not drop it as she reached the other women, instead she spread it, flaring as the weaves exploded from her with a speed only age and time working with the power allowed.

"I may look a fish, but you look like a stallion road weary and put up wet over night. Was there a problem?" Her eyes of cool calculation slid over Corese. She directed her words to her "Your mother wishes you well. I have been sent to ensure you do not become soft, nor die in this foolishness." Jayda's voice was icy chimes, melodically cold. Aes Sedai could not lie, but the truth you heard was not always the truth of the matter.

When she turned back to Miriel it was a smile that broke her predatory like face, softening its hardness. "It is good to see you well Sister. I was not sure who was left, I was kept.....away. I probably will not be for much longer once things are settled. But for now, it is nice to be in your company." Today it was her darker silken green cloak that had what was becoming known as the Dragon Banner sewn onto it. A reminder of the fealty she had sworn.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 03:39:27 PM by Hamdilla »

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2017, 04:42:37 PM »

<<Robert Laurel, Captain of the Tower Guard>>

<<Elaine Treherne, Spymistress of the White Tower>>

"Hello, Jayda Sedai," Robert said, bowing slightly in his saddle. He had wondered about where she had disappeared to. He looked curiously at her green cloak and then his eyes widened slightly. He had heard rumors that some Sisters had sworn to the Dragon. Apparently they were true. He looked forward to hearing this tale.

"Hello, Jayda," Elaine said by way of greeting. "Glad to see you made it out alive from wherever you were." She looked curiously at the cloak. "I see you have stories to tell." She tilted her head slightly in the direction of Corese. "Amys put me in charge of this child. If this is what raising a teenager is like, I don't think I want to bear children."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 08:50:25 PM by Robert Laurel »

Hamdilla

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2017, 08:01:41 PM »

Jayda "Jay" sur Paendrag Paeron
Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah | Dragonsworn

Jayda looked past her Blue friend at Robert and Elaine. It was a bow of her head that greeted Robert with a small smile. To Elaine that smile did not extend to the friendliness of well-knowing. "Which is why I was tasked to watch you both. Don't look like an angry sea creature. I am sworn to Al'thor until the Last Battle, my interest lie with the Car'a'carn. Amys was simply sending an extra set of eyes and hands."

The sinuous line dividing the white and black circle on her back spoke as to the reason of that. "That is a story for later, and for my Ajah first above the rest, lest the Hall calls on me first." She looked to Miriel for the briefest of moments. Had Jayda been more interesting in Tower diplomacy she certainly had the strength of Power to become a Sitter, and was bull headed to boot. Perhaps it was that dogged adventurer inside of her that kept her away, and getting swept up into affairs like her latest with Al'thor.

"How many more are with you?" She seemed to point the question toward the older people in charge, though she did keep an eye on the younger two women.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]