Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Lucian Alliance Homeworld  (Read 9057 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Lucian Alliance Homeworld
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2019, 06:31:38 PM »

Taking them back inside Allienna knew deeply in her heart that an alliance with her kin might well prove to have far reaching consequences throughout the Goa'uld Empire. None of the existing System Lords were yet able to consolidate the powers since the last two devastating wars, Khnum has come close and Sobek is not far behind him. Yet they are still no match for the Free Jaffa Nation, who while currently keeping a peaceful stance towards their former masters; that could change rapidly if Ishta and Teal'c faction was to be toppled by one of the more aggressive groups and they had a few of those. "We have both been keeping an eye on prospective minor Goa'uld for some time now Macha, the biggest issue we face is finding those of a like mind, those who will serve for our cause and not for their own gain, so far that has proved as difficult as finding a single grain of gold in a desert of sand."

As the entered the chamber Grundel still was unable to draw her mind away from the city outside, she and indeed her sister have come too far to allow a dog like Ba'al destroy it all and much more than that, the good relations they had developed with other races. If they didn't stop him now, the entire galaxy would return to the turmoil of the past. "One thing you can aid us in now, finding Ba'al's base of operations. We know he is using remnants of the Lucian Alliance who fled when we arrived here and that he does have his Jaffa legions that somehow miraculously disappeared when he was supposedly pronounced dead. We need those locations and his strengths. Once we avail ourselves of that intelligence then we can set about probing his weaknesses and plan for his ultimate downfall."

Allienna saw where Grundel was coming from, she lifted her head eyes glowing as the Goa'uld voice of old spoke. "We shall see him bathe in the fires of hell."

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Impiousimp

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Impiousimp Thumb turning green.Impiousimp Thumb turning green.
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2019, 06:53:54 PM »

"Then you shall have your queens create a brood that will serve our intersts rather than their own.    We have relied on Jaffa for too long for this.  We are being forced to stand on our own rather than on the backs of slaves.   The only means of survival is to adapt to the times.  Perhaps it may take time for these new Goa'uld to mature, but we can at least plant the seeds of the future now."  A problem, however, for she was not a queen herself she would have corrected for their own follies.    "One must only ensure that they do not betray us as Elgeria did."

"Using our human assets for intelligence gathering would be advised.  Too many off our enemies know what to look for, too many of our own kind.   It would be wise to slip through the cracks.   In fact, of all the Tau'ri tricks I surmise we may do well to use their tactics against them."  Wouldn't it be interesting to send out exploration teams just as they did to gain intelligence?    She smiled a hawkish smile, it didn't meet her eyes, but she was clearly thinking.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2019, 12:54:48 AM »

Red and blonde looked at one another as if sharing a private joke, it might have been if the current situation wasn't so serious. "It will be some time Macha before either of us as I had mentioned earlier, producing young that will be matured for introducing to their first Jaffa and even after that as we know another time of waiting. We have though a plan in place..." Waving her hand absently as if the general direction meant Gleanavar, which it did.

Grundel mused for a moment, as much the two had a mutual interest in Earth, her own was much less so than her sister's. "I have been schooling several of my own personal guard in the finer points of Tauri behavior, their speech, the varying dialects and so on. I plan to put a test in place on one of their galactic bases to see how far he can penetrate their trust. We have also, both of us been training some of our more elite troops in Tauri tactics and military organisation, I think you'll be more than pleased with the results."

"Be that as it is, our most pressing problem is still Ba'al. Nothing else must stand in the way of that for now." Allienna was more than adamant on that issue.

Impiousimp

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Impiousimp Thumb turning green.Impiousimp Thumb turning green.
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2019, 07:29:01 PM »

"I'll have to make a point to do the same with my military.  I have a sizable amount of humans among my Jaffa.  A few young underlords, one known as Deidre is running my affairs on Tirnanog."
  She replied, one of Macha's scientific outposts.     

"I'll have to bring you along, Grundel.  I have a feeling you'll find yourself at home there."  Macha said, moving to follow along with Allienna as they moved to return to Morrigan's former homeworld.

"I'll increase production of my shipyards in the mean time, however, I will not be used as a shield against Ba'al's forces, so that you suffer no loss.  If I do this, assist you, System lord or not, I would have it be a join effort.  All of our resources pooled together, lest one not be sacrificed for another." Of course she would trust her nieces far more than her sister to a certain degree, but only so much could be afforded.    They were Goa'uld, and she has lived long enough to know what came with naive trust in family.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:32:03 PM by Impiousimp »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2019, 09:52:47 PM »

"I believe we are not alone in this. Before, during your 'absence' Apophis did the same, his intentions though we absurd, thinking he could use his so called Tauri troops to help his invasion of Earth. One thing I must say Macha, do not underestimate them, ever. So many of our kind have fallen to their hand because they did exactly that." Enough lecturing. "Sister, you will have engineers here with six hours, they will assist you in completing those defence cannon." She spun half way to the 'Aunt'. "At no point is it to be assumed either Grundel or I will ever use another's forces to shield us; as you can see we can stand fairly well on our own.." Grundel added as she often did, as they both did when either were speaking.

"...everything we do when joining forces with those of the same thought patterns, with the same goals in mind, we do as allies and in the spirit of cooperation." She bowed to both of them. "You must depart and I must prepare, dear Macha I will make that visit when this is all over, that you have my pledge."

"Until the end." Allie vowed, returned the half bow, then without further ado she guided Macha back towards the Chappa'ai.

<<To Gleanavar>>

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

lethal-pageant