Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Are you looking to do a Screen Accurate Stargate costume? (I can help!!!)  (Read 1640 times)

Stitch

I have one. Boots, what are the approved boots (brand) used by the SGC. There were so many arguments over that on GateWorld I gave up on it. I'd still like to know. Mine are standard RAAF issue, I'd have to look inside to see the brand of them. I have both black and biege (desert cam)

Boots huh.... Well idk about "approved" LOL The boots used in Season 1-10 were the black Magnum Response boot, aka known Magnum Trooper boot. They had a nylon 8" high uppers, no side access zipper like the Viper or "speed boot" sometimes have with a all leather toe WITHOUT the steel toe. These boots are no longer manufactured by Magnum,
and have been replaced by the Response II boot,  the Response II changed so much it was not really costume friendly because it did not have the same look! Some of the main cast wore them out so when Cam got new gear they switched from the Magnum Response to the Magnum Stealth boots in Season 9. Some them also got new vests!

However, any Magnum will work really, even the Magnum Classic is great copy and can be found all over eBay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magnum-Men-Original-Classic-Leather-Tactical-Boots-Black-Authentic-/271539738880?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3f39079900

As for the Desert boot that's easy! That was always the Altama Desert Boot! I will look at doing video for vests, boots, and harnesses! How long should they be? I think Justin has good time on his but I talk a lot and do not feel its always time to get all the info out there! ??? Input please!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook

It would seem our DoD sources stuff from the same place. Both are what I have :)

Um, sorry Stitch, apart from being almost deaf, my computer doesnt have the best speakers so I'd have no idea what he is saying :(
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.

See what I am really after is an SG-12 patch, I checked your site a while ago and couldnt find it, and dont have time to check now, so any suggestions would help.
I went to a british conention as an Atlantis Marine, (You know when they wore there green MARPAT's ) and with a Swiss Arms vest, belt and holster.

But it didnt feel the same as I didnt have any patch's or anything for it.

Stitch

I do not stock all teams too much overhead... that's why FAQ says you do not see it ask for it...

Do you want screen accurate like SG-1 or screen accurate for SG-12? The latter is cheaper...
They make both patches... I need have Justin do a "Let's Talk SG-1 patches".

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!

In all honesty it depends on shipping costs. The higher the shipping cost the cheaper I want toe product to be. I used to see SG-12 patch's alot but not reacently

Stitch

Patches I ship free....  :indeed

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel

even to the UK?

Stitch

Yes!

Just order one of these! I will swap it for SG-12
http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/sg-1-patch/

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel

mate please tell me you havnt done it? I cant really aford to waste the money right now. I got like 3 trips to pay for and am unemployed.

Stitch

mate please tell me you havnt done it? I cant really aford to waste the money right now. I got like 3 trips to pay for and am unemployed.

I havent done what??? Im lost!  ???

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel

Yes!

Just order one of these! I will swap it for SG-12
http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/sg-1-patch/

I read I will swap it for SG-12 and paniked sorry I haddnt read it,

I thought it said

Just ordered one of these, as if you had already done it, I didnt want to put you out of pocket mate.

Stitch

LOL no I meant you order one of mine and I will substitute it with one you want!

Stitch

Re: Are you looking to do a Screen Accurate Stargate costume? (I can help!!!)
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2014, 12:45:45 PM »

Just to let everyone know I am changing production on jackets some I am only taking orders till Sept 15th of this year and will not be able to take anymore orders till April... If you would like to start a lay-a-way thats fine I just need know size of the jacket and color, but going to make a large run will have VERY FEW xtra sizes and will not take anymore orders till April to get caught up on backlog... I plan to do this every year so plan ahead!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant