Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Atlantis Quarters: Evan Lorne  (Read 665 times)

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
Atlantis Quarters: Evan Lorne
« on: July 25, 2014, 09:59:04 AM »

Major Lorne's room is located in the southeast pier, where he can have a nice view of the city and the ocean around.
Paintings of the city are hanging on the walls, and, in addition to the standard furniture, there's an easel holding a painting still in progress and all the tools an artist must have.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:57:29 PM by Mandi »

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
Re: Evan Lorne
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 06:13:28 AM »

"Ahh, it's good to be home" said Lorne, gazing out of the window and smiling at the amazing sight of the city standing on the shining waters in that sunny morning. He allowed himself another minute to enjoy the scene, then put his mind back on his duties.
He came back from Earth just a couple of days ago, but before he could even start to unzip his bag he was reached by a not so nice news: Sergeant Sarah O'Reilly, a member of his team, asked to be transfered to another team, and he had to find a replacement. Evan frowned remembering that moment; he never had problems with her, nor she seemed to have them with him, but he could unterstand how temptating Major Teldy's idea of an all-female team sounded to Sarah, considering that Lorne's AR team wasn't that used to women.... He just wished it didn't happen all that sudden.
Since then, he had spent two days going over the files that Woolsey provided him, and he finally reached a decision: his eyes rested on the folder of a young lieutenent named Nicholas Klose, at his first SG assignment, but well promising.
"Besides, it'll surely be a nice complement to Joe...." he said with a smile: Joe Suzuki was experienced and straight-headed, he needed someone like that Klose besides him.
Satisfied, he closed the files and headed to report to Woolsey.

>>to the Commander's office>>

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Atlantis Quarters: Evan Lorne
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 07:45:09 PM »

*radio*

"Roger that, Major Lorne. Armory in one hour."

A few minutes later...

*radio*

"On my way to gear up, Major. See you in the armory shortly."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:51:32 PM by ShelBel »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 08:20:35 PM »

>from Control/Gate Room>

Evan had paused at the ready room to check his field gear back in, then made his way to his quarters. After sweating profusely in the cold weather gear and then chilling in the Dreadnought, he was pretty sure he was not at his best or freshest, so he took a quick shower, then pulled on a clean uniform.

Then he sat down at his desk and powered up his laptop. He wanted to get his AAR out of the way ASAP so he could tackle whatever Sheppard needed right away - or take advantage of his down time as much as possible.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 02:03:07 AM »

*Radio*

"Major Lorne its Melinda. Would you be available to take Brina and her babe back to the Mainland"
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 10:47:59 PM »

Evan heard the message come over his radio. He saved the draft of his AAR and rose to his feet.

*RADIO*

"I can do that, Doc. I'll head on down to the jumper bay."

>>To Jumper Bay>>

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2018, 12:36:57 AM »

<<There was a time jump>>

>>From Gate Room>>

Evan shucked off his gear, set it aside, and then he scooped up a notebook and pen, sat down at his desk, and set to writing.