Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site~ Surface aircraft hangars  (Read 9829 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site~ Surface aircraft hangars
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2019, 07:24:02 PM »

Bryan gave a slight shudder.  Normally visiting the Alpha Site would have been something he was looking forward to. Now though things were all off and he felt a bit uneasy.  And he did have to wonder just how they were going to help and who exactly were they up against?  He shook his head as he stepped up beside Bonnie.  No questions.  Just a million pinging in his head that couldn't be answered.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2019, 01:39:39 AM »

Both Taer and Guy stood at attention in the hangar bay. The captain watch Guy wander off toward one of the 401. Probably inspecting it. Shrugging, Taer walked toward the Colonel and responded, "Sir. We should stop by the Armory to stock up. Should be somewhere close by in the base."

He was glad to be back home at the Alpha Site even for a bit. They needed to resolve this hostage situation soon. Standing ready, Taer knew exactly where the armory was.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 04:43:39 PM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2019, 08:44:54 PM »

"Yeah it is." Al grunted. "Fifteenth floor inside the base. No I'm afraid we'll have to make do with what we have, or unless they have anything extra to spare here. Come on, we've wasted enough time." Leading them forward, he saw a flight crew milling around one of the 401's, he wasn't familiar with any of them, vague faces who had at one time or another passed through the SGC. "Colonel Reynolds, SG9 and whats left of SG22, who is in charge here and I mean here not down at the base?" The older blonde looked like the most likely suspect, especially after seeing Renner, Commander USN on her name tag.

@Mim @Veteran52 @sorra @DanielRyder

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2019, 10:55:24 PM »

While waiting Bonnie poked her head inside the nearest 401, the one they were standing near. Her sharp eyes saw what might help after Taer posed the question. "Captain, Colonel. There are weapons lockers in the 401, that might help I'm sure." Tilting her head to Bryan she said simply. "We're gonna need a bigger truck." Then head forward to the other side. "Lieutenant Donovan how much can you carry sir?"

"Colonel Reynolds, I'm Flight Lieutenant Hatfield. The commander and I were talking to some of those who made it out, they left again to see if they could round up some of those on leave in town." She looked to both Teya and Kim for support, they weren't soldiers and while all SGC personnel from a basic cook right up to the top of the tree received two weeks SG training, it wasn't the same as actually doing it as these people did.

@sorra @Veteran52

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2019, 01:14:45 PM »

<Surface Hangar>
Lt. Donovan looked straight at Senior Airman Heckman and smiled"Well Airman,I can carry my portion of the load as necessary,ok?Im just glad to be here to help with whats needed to get this mission going. My pack isn't nearly full,so lets get what we need,eh?

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2019, 03:50:32 PM »

Bryan raised a brow as he stepped up behind Bonnie.  "Bigger truck huh?  We'll have to see what we can do about that."  He looked around the hangar.  There certainly weren't many here and he wondered how many of the ones here were still able to fight.  From what they had been told things were really messed up and there had been quite some battles.

Teya stepped up beside Bobbie.  Bobbie had pretty much done a good job at recapping.  "Good to meet you, Colonel Reynolds.  Just sorry it's under such bad circumstances."  She blew out a breath, still not sure how this had happened. "I'm Commander Renner and the one in charge right now."  She gestured to the ones around her.  "As you can see we're quite a rag tag team here," she said, grinning a bit.  They might not have been fighter, but they would all do what they could to support the ones around them and get their fellow friends and colleagues out of danger.

Kim stood by her friends.  There wasn't much for her to add at the moment.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #141 on: November 13, 2019, 04:23:00 PM »

Tech Sergeant Guy Hart

After looking around the Hangar for what they needed, Guy walked up to Bryan's and Bobbie's side offering, "Let's look for that truck and see if it will run. We might as well pick up a few weapons along the way. I'll carry them as well. Commander," Guy nodded at Teya respectfully.

Captain Taer Amir, SG9 XO

"Yes, sir," Taer nodded following the Colonel toward the group. He stood at attention observing the actions of the group. There wasn't much for him to say for now.
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2019, 08:26:39 PM »

"Same Commander, please to meet you both. I couldn't think of worse circumstances to pay a visit, I don't think anyone could. Be that as it may, we will remove these SOB's as quickly and as cleanly as possible." Al knew they wouldn't be alone, just when extra hands might arrive was the question. He was reasonably comforted at least that the team were in good spirits.

"It's a play on a car ad Sergeant, as in 'we're gonna need a bigger boat'. I thought all you country boys drove a Jeep." He preferred his old Land Cruiser, tough as nails. "You lot go see what you can find, while I work out with the Commander and Hatfield here, what we do next." He directed all of them to go rummaging through the three 401's still intact. Returning his attention to Renner he had to ask. "Is that old bear TJ Meyer still around?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2019, 05:49:50 PM »

"Excuse me a moment." Bobbie was receiving a radio transmission, as of course was everyone else, though it was directed at her.

"Hatfield, this is Major Harris Denholm, I have managed to round up eighty of our people and we've picked up weapons from the Cavalieros stores. That was good thinking on General Chalmers behalf to arm them. We're 1 click from the main gate, we've intercepted 6 imposters so far, KIA'd unfortunately so we were unable to question them. Awaiting orders."

"Copy that Major, Colonel Reynolds and SG-9 is here, I'll let him know."

"Roger, standing by. Oh and Chief Sakai is with us."

"We're not alone Colonel, Commander. I take it you both heard?" Tapping Kim on the shoulder she spoke low to her. "We might need a hand from Josile on this, I last saw her very early this morning down by the lake. Take a horse from the stables and get to her as quickly as you can Kim. Its bad enough Denholm calling us by radio, I don't want to risk tipping our hand too much."

"Truck." Bonnie giggled. Although it wasn't a bad idea since she figured the underground tunnel system might be risky right now. "On it sir." She said, tagging Bryan, Taer, Donovan and Guy. She moved to the nearest ship, then into its weapons locker. "Bingo!" She shouted from within. M4's, P90's and MP5's with ammo. A couple of Zats went into the load she was piling on the seats.

@DanielRyder @sorra @Veteran52 @Ellen_Ripley

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2019, 03:03:54 PM »

<Surface Hangars>
Lt. Donovan stepped up to the open aircraft and viewed  the assorted weapons being brought our by the spunky airman"Good job there Bonnie,this will help all of us get this mission going.Donovan quickly secured a P-90 from the seat,along with the requisite ammo and also eyed an M-4,with its ammo pack. Stepping back from the doorway,he tried to spot a vehicle that they could use.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2019, 11:02:38 AM »

Bryan bit back a chuckle, but couldn't suppress a grin.  A slight breath escaped his lips at the news they were given.  At least they wouldn't be doing this alone.  Not that they wouldn't have still tried.  Bryan jogged after Bonnie, peaking over her shoulder. "Good find there, Heckman," he teased.  "That should definitely help."

Teya nodded a bit. "I hope so," she said, feeling a bit irritable now.  Although so far they had been doing their best to keep in good spirits.  She was still irked that someone had managed to get into their base.  A slight smile touched her lips at Bobbie's words. "That is definitely good news.  The more help we can the cleaner and quicker this should go."

The blonde laughed. "Oh he's around.  Think he's still hiding under a 401 somewhere," she grinned.  TJ had been a big help in keeping them all grounded.  "Although, I do believe we need to get inside.  With Miki being found I'm not sure who that leaves with Colonel Bixby.  We must find a way to reach her and get her out."

Kim nodded as Bobbie whispered to her. "You're right.  I'll be back as soon as I can," she promised.  She slipped away from the group, heading out the back door and to where a few horses grazed contentedly.  Thankfully the horses were well trained and didn't run at the slightest sound.

"Hey girl," she crooned to one of the bays that she had taken a liking to.  The horse lifted her elegant head and whickered softly.  Kim smiled and reached over to scratch the blaze on her delicate nose.  "Let's find Josile." Kim quickly tacked the mare up and swung on, aiming her into the woods and hopefully safe passage into town to find Josile.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]