Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site~ Surface aircraft hangars  (Read 14460 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site~ Surface aircraft hangars
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2020, 03:26:35 PM »

They were on the clock. Taer nodded. Looking up at the group of Os Cavelerios on horseback, he noticed Josh one of them. That put a smile on the captain's lips. Josh joined the party. It had been awhile. Turning the ignition, the captain responded focusing his attention on the road before him, "Yes sir. Moving out.

The Humvee came to live as Taer pushed the throttle and got them moving forward.
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2020, 10:40:56 PM »

<To Main Entrance>

With the noise of the Humvee's engines Al doubted their enemy wouldn't hear them coming. Christ the fleeing birds and animals told him as much as they sped down the nicely sealed road towards the main gate. With TJ's team in the vehicle behind them, he tapped his radio just once. "TJ, old man. Once we group with the Major and his party, we will see Bonnie and Hart inside by whatever means, give them five minutes and then we'll breach the main door. Unless things change dramatically. Copy?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 336
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2020, 12:29:38 AM »

<To Main Entrance>

Settling in for the short ride to the Main Gate with TJ at the wheel, Bobbie had a chance to reflect on what she had said to Teya a moment earlier. Now she was getting serious, because when it came down to it, she and probably all of them had neglected that one very important aspect of their life; something that might adversely affect their families should the worst ever happen. "TJ mate, if I had anything of value, you'd be on the top of my list." Well she still had some humor in it, but then turning to Teya she said. "Seriously, what happens if we don't make it? The state decides on who gets what and so on. I guess at our ages we don't really think about such morbid things as wills, but we should in our line of work shouldn't we?"

"Yeah well..." The old man grumbled, like what would a young woman like Bobbie leave a guy his age? Her collection of Motley Crew CD's? "Copy Colonel and a damned good plan.

"Denholm is a steady man sir, although given to some rash decisions. We should be good to smash these goons. Two minutes Colonel." He added when they topped a large rise in the landscape that then led downhill to the gate. From this position Meyer expected to see the Major's group in full view. He couldn't. "We may have a problem in that area sir."

"Lieutenant." He nodded to Donovan. "We might not be the biggest assault team Stargate Command has ever put up, but we'll damn well be the best. When we split, you'll need to lead from your gut instincts not your head or your heart. Whatever you do, make sure you do it with speed and precision." Wise words from an old veteran.

One last hug as Bonnie saw they were approaching their destination. They'd dismount then jog the remaining 500 meters to the main entry of the Alpha site. A forced entry she knew was the only way in, that sure was going to be expensive to fix given the size of those big doors. "Keep your head down Bry and don't do anything rash. Hart and I have the safe job, its you and the rest I am going to be worried about. We can only hope this gets done quickly and cleanly with minimum loss of life." She tapped Guy on the shoulder. "You ready?"

@sorra @Veteran52 @DanielRyder
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:17:06 PM by Mim »

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 336
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

lethal-pageant