Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tallellinian Sector: Vanir Home Base  (Read 999 times)

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
Re: Tallellinian Sector: Vanir Home Base
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 11:58:44 PM »

<Surface - Alien structure near LZ>

Maj. Evan Lorne
Lt. Laura Cadman
Sgt. Robert Cheung
Cpl. Doyle Maxwell

Evan listened to Satterfield's message and glanced skyward reflexively. Then he responded on his radio.

"Roger that, Major. We're headed in." To his teammates he said, "Nguyen, you're on point. I've got our six. Cadman, cover Nguyen's six."

Cadman nodded. She retrieved her C4 and blasting caps, tucked them back into her tac vest pockets and patted them with a fond air.

Cheung and Maxwell exchanged looks. Evan pretended he didn't see their little game of rock-paper-scissors to see who went in after Cadman. He just switched on his spare walkie and set it just outside the door, and then took a deep breath.

Once more into the unknown.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Tallellinian Sector: Vanir Home Base
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »

<SOL>

Why were men always so stubborn? She had to ask that question. "If you say so Hobo, it looked ugly to me using Mk 1 eyeballs at least. But look, take it easy up there and I'll watch over AR-2, they've just entered the bunker so I'm not sure how much longer we'll hear them. I did ask Lorne to leave a spare radio by the entrance switched on so it can act as a relay. Liberty out and stay safe."

"Liberty copied AR-2, be damned careful Lorne and bug out if it gets way to curly. Satterfield out."

She looked over at Rob again. "We're on our lonesome now until Evan and his team reappear, so coffee?"

@Cipherhornet18 @sorra

<Vanir Bunker>

"Got it." Now they were in, Lou went down the stairs ever so quietly until she reached the landing. Then down on her knees she went through her vest pockets finding first the Ancient Life signs detector each member carried, next came the suppressor for her side arm and with that she fitted it into place. "Laura." She whispered then pointed to her weapon fit and the LSD. She then slung her rifle across her shoulder pushing it behind her back.

Ahead of her in the dim light she saw a turn, Lou crept at the crouch until she reached the corner with the LSD held in front of her. She stopped dead, holding up two fingers, then three, pointing straight ahead for the last and indicating to her right for the first two. She could hear muffled voices, which sent a shiver up her spine. Safety off she moved slowly forward until she saw a door frame; the two Tangos were inside a room, that made it difficult. She waved Laura and the team on to take up a point between the three contacts just passed where she stood. A team effort could silently take all three down.

@Bluebell722
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant