Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: Tallellinian Sector: Vanir Home Base  (Read 6574 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.
Re: Tallellinian Sector: Vanir Home Base
« Reply #240 on: November 08, 2019, 03:23:47 AM »

Ronon

Ronon shrugged

"Yea, Im fine"

He bent over and picked Sheppard up like he was a rag doll and threw him over his shoulder, and walked towards the ship

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!NG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #241 on: November 08, 2019, 03:02:10 PM »

<Dreadnought Hangar bay centre>

Not long after having handed Aria over, Ruby was back down in the temporary Triage that had been set up not far from where the Stargate had been located. A room large enough to handle those on gurneys and the walking wounded, with only herself and Jack Roselli taking care of the incoming. The worst cases of course after a quick consultation were gated directly back to Atlantis, Ruby wondered how Jennifer, Reese and Melinda were coping.

The next shuttle came in with 12 Marines and one very small woman, or to Ruby's eyes a girl in battle uniform no less. Looking down at the poor thing she couldn't but help to think she was no more than 16 or so, other than her tags said Corporal Louise Nguyen, Australian. "Jack, we have severe gunshot wound here laddie. Her' tag is saying 22, but I don't believe it. Left upper thigh and left knee is, well ye'd best be lookin at her." Basically it was a mess.

< The Dread, Hangar Bay center >

NPC: Jack Rosselli, MD

Not moving a muscle in his face, Jack made a quick, but efficient exam of the tiny woman in front of him and concluded, “We’ll ship her off to Atlantis. If they can’t handle her, then the SGC is close enough with more resources.”
He really hated this – women weren’t supposed to be combatant in the front line. H€ll, they shouldn’t be out at all.
Pulling off his gloves as he turned hard on his heals, Jack tossed them violently in the nearest bin, pulled on a fresh pair and moved on to the next in line. Red or yellow? This was far worse than he thought possible.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #242 on: November 08, 2019, 03:44:02 PM »

<Crashed 401>

Rubbing her head gently, Teyla felt the lump and a little blood; she'll survive she's had far worse. Her own instinct told her there might be a slight concussion, Jennifer of course might well tell her to rest, unlikely for at least the next few hours. They had to assess their situation. "Yes apparently I am." She said in her typical nonplussed way. She steadied her feet again, holding onto a part of the inner structure so she wouldn't go sliding down to the front, she figured they were at around 30 degrees or so. "I imagine these ships are all the same Rodney, basically I mean. That one we traveled in to rescue my people two months ago had a rescue locker on one side about half way along."

Fortunately her P90 was at hand, she removed the flash light attached to it so they'd have a little light and sure enough, about 10 feet away from them down on her right was the locker, the lid was partially open, possibly because of the crash. She eased her way down slowly, what they needed was a part of the store, plus extra ration packs, water, first aid kits, a pry bar, a small axe, flares and other essentials. "I found it." She told him. "Now we need to just secure it..." With deft quick hands Teyla tied the strap to roof beam; tested her weight on it, then threw the other end out over the edge of the loading ramp. She dragged herself to that point to look over. It was near dark, though she could see the brown earth below them. "About a four meter drop Rodney, I think you should go first."

@Teddy

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2019, 04:25:00 PM »

<LZ RENO>
Looking back towards the crashing sounds , the Chief saw the 401 go down. Changing course he ran towards the scene to see if he could be of assistance.  As he cleared the space between, he saw people & Wraith running to the site and, then he sat the Commander standing there.  Taking a gulp of air, he swerved to head straight for her."Commander, Mam, I am sure glad to see you "still above ground"! The El-Tee agreed to me scouting for you and then everything went "blewy", but here you stand! So, what can I do to help,eh? Seeing everything in an explanatory way, he just moved towards the people that would need  help the most"With your permission, Commander?!his quick turn-around didn't even wait for a response, but he knew she would agree!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #244 on: November 08, 2019, 05:57:31 PM »

<Dreadnought Bridge>

As everything unfolded, the engineers came and went, taking away the offending length of ducting after plugging the gap with a new section; medics came and went the same way, taking with them Lily, Jason and Dave, Tucker had his hands full stepping to fill roles otherwise carried out by officers. "Understood." He said over his radio. "Major." He said to Mesa. "Just received news from medical, they've released Lieutenant Junot. She had nothing but a slight fever, a little loss of blood pressure which is as they said a touch of the flu. The good news is she is released for duty." He had a moments pause. "Thank you Nordahl, as soon as the Docs have checked them out, can you call us." He made the request not an order.

"Lieutenant Leiovna, you may have your hands tied very soon. As you can see we're getting our teeth kicked in, even here on the Dread. So we need every able body to do what they can. I'll need you to take over the helm from Lieutenant Stryker."

@DanielRyder @Robert Laurel @Veteran52

*Radio*

"We appreciate your concern Mesa McCaffry. Now may I offer this advice. The moment you have secured your people, make preparations to leave immediately; we are receiving intelligence that our enemy has another larger fleet headed this way and none of us will survive another such onslaught. We need to regroup and rethink our plans. I will see you personally very soon." She disconnected the communication there and then. Through the viewport you could see several El'Dari ships, damaged yet able to gather around their flagship. They will be the last to leave.

@sorra

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.Teddy has a powerful will.
« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2019, 04:42:57 AM »

<crashed 401>

Rodney glanced over at her

"Good good, yes, at least you will have something soft to land on if you fall..................just a bit of humour there..............maybe,  I'll see you down there then"

He gave her a quick grin and turned to the strap, he grabbed hold of it and took a slow step out and slowly lowered himself down, grunting a little and whispering to himself

"I need to exercise more"

He touched the ground after only a few minutes
He looked around, as he shone the light from his P90 into the darkness, and there was nothing insight, for now, and he knew that could all change in a second, and he looked back up the strap and whispered loudly.

"Teyla, you can come down now, it all looks clear"

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2019, 07:09:29 PM »

<<Dreadnought bridge>>

Juliette re-entered the bridge and made her way over to Mesa. "Lieutenant Junot reporting for duty." She sat back down at her console. Running her eyes quickly over it, she saw that the red lights outnumbered the green. Looking over the tactical situation, she saw that the allies were badly outnumbered but had a slight breathing space to withdraw. The situation overall was back for Earth. Their ships were undermanned. The El'dari were stretched to the maximum.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2019, 08:36:16 PM »

<LZ Reno>

The fight wasn't over, not by a long shot. Still, they had a reprieve and as sure as shooting Chris had to agree with the Wraith woman's earlier assessment, this was nothing more than the quiet before the storm with the Clones gathering for one big push. He and his team along with the others had done as much as they could for now; it was time to bug out for a big rethink from the powers that be.

Slinging his weapons, Chris ran to assist with loading the wounded, the last being one of Mako's bigger lads. "That's the last of them Mister Baker, between you me and God, I think its way past time for us to get out of this hell hole."

@sorra @DanielRyder @Thaddeus

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #248 on: November 11, 2019, 04:59:45 PM »

Medic Iora Nordahl, 'Skye'

Lieutenant Ben Stryker, Ship's Navigator, Temp. XO

As the medics carefully wrapped up their end with preparing the wounded officers to leave the bridge, Skye nodded at Tucker, "Right." Surprised at his ability to pronounce her name right as others kept pronouncing her name as either Norendall or Nordhall, she refocused her attention on the information she gathered from her new patients. Studying them over, she left the bridge.

Ben approached the conn with his hands behind his back. Getting Mesa's attention, he spoke, "Major. Other people are occupied with their issues. We should contact the Wraith. Todd is expecting our update. Excuse me."

As temp XO, he switched channels to raise Todd's lead vessel, "Wraith Vessel. Commander Todd. This is Lieutenant Stryker. We are receiving you. Please respond." Waiting on his response, Ben hopes he got his rank and name right.

@sorra  @Ellen_Ripley
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:08:15 PM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #249 on: November 11, 2019, 11:59:52 PM »

<Dreadnought Hangar Bay Center>

"Aye, she be better off there than risk further injury Jack. While we can do what we can, we just don't have the time for her injuries as much as I know how much you wish it was otherwise. I'll see her off Jack....." She kept an ear open all the time, deciphering the multitude of chatter. "...we be havin more a comin shortly."

Arrangements were made quickly, Louise was sent out with the next batch, two SF's taking care of her gurney and the hand over. She was only the tip of the iceberg as far as medical was concerned.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #250 on: November 12, 2019, 12:32:18 AM »

Knowing they might be needing the strap later on, Teyla tied it in such a way that while it would bear their load, once she was on the ground a quick flick that sent a wave effect up and along, quickly unfastened it. She did though when she hit the ground land with an audible sound from her breath rapidly exhaling. They had their packs, weapons (although not a lot of ammunition), flashlights and some extra supplies of water and food. She did try her radio of course but all she got was static. "They will be looking for us Rodney, we should as best as we can make our way to the last landing zone, John will expect me to do that knowing there is a chance he saw us come down and I don't want to say this, but there is a chance the ship might explode. Perhaps not now, but soon."

The problem was with trek she had in mind, it was now dark, and all she could see was a faint outline of the horizon. "We need to work out where we are first I suppose."

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #251 on: November 12, 2019, 01:01:03 PM »

<Dreadnaught Bridge>
Lt. Leiovna could almost pinch herself,but there was no time
"Aye,Chief TuckerTurning immediately to observe the Helms position,Leiovna moved quickly to man the position.She had been familiarizing herseld with as many systems as she had had time to review,glad now that the Helm was one of them.Donning the head-set and viewing the screens,she would do her best for her comrades and her ship.She cued the headset and spoke"This is Lt. Leiovna,am manning Helm position,please to be sending all relative reports,thank you.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #252 on: November 12, 2019, 04:02:48 PM »

<LZ Reno>

Ty wiped a sleeve across his brow.  It had felt like those things were never going to stop coming.  Then to have then stop was almost just as scary.  He looked over at the rest of his team and Rhiase and her team.  He had to agree with her and Chris.  Now was a good time to high tail it.  "I'm all for getting out of here.  Especially while we're all in one piece," he added, looking around them.  He wasn't sure if they would survive another onslaught like that.

<Dreadnought Bridge>

A slight smile touched Mesa's lips at Tucker's words.  "Well. that is certainly a bit of good news." They could use some good news.  Especially as Sunniva came back through the radio, eliciting a groan from Mesa.  "Well that was short lived."  She grabbed up her radio.  "Copy that, Sunniva.  We will be there as soon as I get my people.  Thank you for the update."  Would this war never end?  Although it seemed like they were going to be on the wrong side of it very soon and would more then likely lose life and limb.

"Good to have you back, Junot.  We can use all the help we can get right now." Mesa just prayed they would reach their people in time and get off the god-forsaken planet before they were all done in.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #253 on: November 12, 2019, 05:43:17 PM »

<Wraith Flagship>

"Ah, it seems they 'are' awake Sin." Todd had a habit of the ironic in his statements of fact. "Dreadnought, to me it appears we have reached a stalemate does it not to you? This being so I believe for the present time we have done as much as we can, while hurting them to a degree as you can well see they still have yet far more fight in them than we can bear." His shaggy head turned slowly to his first mate.

"We shall see now whether they are full of bravado, suicidal or have the intelligence to realise when a new strategy is required. Suffice to say, regardless of what they decide, we must depart to seek out our brethren; we came far to unprepared for this first battle don't you think?"

"Dreadnought, make a decision as we must do. We meaning all of us cannot survive another day while we linger here."

@Sio83 @DanielRyder

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #254 on: November 13, 2019, 01:28:07 PM »

<outside  401>

McKay walked over to her

"Are you sure you're alright?......you don't look too good, maybe you should rest a while, and,  it's not a matter of the distance...... it's a matter if we can make it before they all leave, the prospect of remaining stranded on this planet fills me with dread and we obviously can't stop here, the explosion, if it occurs, will attract some of the clones and that is something i don't wish to do"

He tapped on his tablet

"It's roughly five clicks,  which makes it a whole lot scarier, can you make it?, and my radio doesn't work either, i tried it when you were climbing down, it's just a massive number of things that can and will go wrong while we are here?"

@Mim
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 01:32:12 PM by Teddy »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18