Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Tallellinian Sector: Vanir Home Base  (Read 15649 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
Re: Tallellinian Sector: Vanir Home Base
« Reply #390 on: February 17, 2020, 08:24:23 PM »

Lieutenant Jon Agathon

Cafeteria

Jon had been hiding behind a tray of burgers and fries with Root Beer. Recently he set himself to the med bay to get his leg checked out. He had twisted his ankle during the mission and excused himself. Every step felt painful. Right now, feeling stronger and well, he took a swig of his root beer and watched the door for his commander to come through. Checking the watched, he wondered if the meeting should be done by now as he regretted not being able to attend due to an embarrassing injury.

Lieutenant Ben Strtjer

Ben stood on the bride standing guard while watching the viewscreen. Keeping his eyes sharp for any signs of enemy movement, he also checked on the Wraith ship regularly. Speaking to one of the memebers of the bridge, he inquired. "How are the repairs? Give me an update."

He held his hand out as if waiting for someone to hand him some notes on the activity of the sector. The lieutenant felt uneasy at hiding for he felt that they were being watched like the enemy was waiting for them to come back out of hiding.
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
« Reply #391 on: February 17, 2020, 10:36:58 PM »

"Thank you, commander", Juliette said as the wound up the debrief. "I'll contact you if I need anything else". She gathered up her notes and prepared to leave.

Thaddeus

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Thaddeus is working their way up.Thaddeus is working their way up.Thaddeus is working their way up.
« Reply #392 on: February 18, 2020, 11:56:43 AM »

<Conference room no. 2>

"Yes, definitely handled very well." He responded, quickly but not unkindly. His thoughts were spread elsewhere with the debrief coming to an end. His eyes went over to the SEAL when she mentioned needing to check in with the troops, and nodded.

"Right," Baker went to stand, a roll in one hand as he went for the door. He probably would clean up afterwards, the information gathered in the conference and that which he needed off his team topped his own need for personal admin. "Need to debrief my own team."

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
« Reply #393 on: February 18, 2020, 01:55:42 PM »

Juliette turned to Lieutenant Leonova. "Thank you, Lieutenant. This was not my first debrief so I just copied what worked for me before. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me".

@Veteran52
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 01:57:17 PM by Robert Laurel »

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #394 on: February 18, 2020, 03:19:11 PM »

<Conference Room #2>
Leiovna quietly breathed a sigh of relief"Thank you L-Tee,I am always looking for chances to be improving in my abilities. To be of a further usefulness to this ship and crew,I will be giving you a response for more information Leiovna was now aware of a great emptiness,she was finally feeling hunger pangs and thought it would be good to eat and perhaps find friends to eat and chat with.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2020, 12:55:19 AM »

<Wraith Flag Ship>

~I have this feeling they did that purposefully~ Todd said to Sin, making light of the dreadful take off procedure of the primitive yet effective craft.

The trip thereafter was relatively without incident at the small 401 hauled her all too dangerous towed cargo cargo behind. He glanced at Sin, another thought though unsaid. Something along the lines of how far they were willing to go. Then something occurred to him as he replied. "There is a larger cargo bay center of the ship beneath." His feline eyes met with Tucker's. "Has anyone calculated the possible blast radius? Sin?" He added.

Sio83

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sio83 A new starter.
« Reply #396 on: March 04, 2020, 12:30:13 PM »

"That would be difficult to calculate precisely," Sin answered.  "Without wind, the area within a mile radius from the impact site will be dangerous.  Wind, sediment, and the watershed will spread the radiation.  It will be likely centuries before the effects are reduced to safe levels.  These things may be more effective merely to demonstrate once or twice and then keep as permanent collateral," he advised.  "We would not be able to take much of the planet for ourselves to start new human colonies.  That may be part of our enemy's plan."

@Ellen_Ripley

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #397 on: March 05, 2020, 10:50:33 AM »

<the hive>

Rodney gave Teyla a smug grin

"Of course I did, it was the least I could do"

He shoved the last of the stew in his mouth and looked around the room

"I wonder what the stew was, or is it best I don't ask?"

Draco-Stellaris

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Draco-Stellaris A new starter.
    • Draco-Stellaris.de
« Reply #398 on: March 12, 2020, 12:36:00 PM »

<Kenny's Hive – Rhiase's Room>
Cara, NPC

Obediently Cara began to open the buckles on Rhiase's back. She'd never worn any armor herself but she imagined it must become very uncomfortable after a while. The leather of the straps was in good condition and Cara had no difficulties removing them. She was sure Rhiase took pride in keeping her armor always in top condition. Cara nodded at being addressed, a bit suprised. "Of course, my lady. What would you like to talk of?"

<Kennys Hive – Worshippers Dining Room>

Bonewhite listened to Teyla's description of the events. Having been told to stay out of sight, he'd had no idea what had been going on but now it all made sense. When Teyla had finished, he nodded. "You made the best of a bad situation. We can only hope that the attack has, at the very least, distracted the enemy for long enough to deliver another strike. I know Guide is planning something on board the Dreadnought but he has not filled me in on the details yet."

He turned to Rodney, who'd eaten up and suppressing his amusement, he replied. "I assure you, Dr McKay, the stew is made from completely harmless ingredients. But let me ask: What kind of gift did you leave behind?"

@Mim @Teddy

Sio83

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sio83 A new starter.
« Reply #399 on: March 23, 2020, 12:34:05 PM »

<Wraith Flag Hiveship>

Dead worlds.

It was all he would think about, other than not defying his commander or queen.

These worlds would be left practically rancid, their rot infecting everything that touched it, event he immortal and eternal wraith.  Worlds would be left lifeless for time only his kind understood.

They would trade a murderous, unstoppable foe for a long, painful, lingering death by starvation.  Salvation came in the form of an arrogant people who saw in his own nothing but demons, an entire shared imagination and a cult built around it practically made for his people to fit into their personal dark dreams.  And then such hatred cooled like frozen nitrogen, burning inside to the touch.  He stood by while his people were given a  strange device and they reveled in how it would wipe their enemies off the face of planets, seemingly more elated knowing it would erase everything else, even them as the stain seemed deep into the world, soaking it in its poison.

The worst part was that he had suggested such a thing, that he was intrigued by this burning ice.  He had seen eyes across an uncrossable gap between species and all he wanted was for those eyes to watch him with the same curiosity he watched theirs with and perhaps a few words to make the gap seem a little less unfathomable. 

He was a scientist and unlike those who reveled in their intelligence of his kind, he often thought of the consequences.  This one, like the one he carried a scar to remind himself of his mistake, spoke to him too late of the true burden of his intellectual curiosity.  True, he had imagined something far smaller, and with the intention of containment of the poison.

Yet, it was his own fault not to speak to his commander, as intimidating Guide was. It had been his duty to ask the commander to halt in his actions, as gleeful as he was over them.  He had never once convinced his superior to delay his attack.

He had once had the naive fear that it would be the Tau'ri who cause stars to fall from the sky or vanish into darkness, perhaps send novas to engulf his peoples' ships as they said their final farewell to the rest of the cosmos.  Now, he realized, it would be his own inactions that would make the starlit sky untouchable and the only home they had ever known forbidden to his own people.

There would be no scar worth carrying.  There would be no victory grand enough to wipe it away.  But at least he would admit the truth.  There would be no cowardly hiding in the wait for what he'd sentenced his own kind to. 

They were greater than him, better than him.  They deserved their revenge. he could not fault them on a path he'd taken them to. But he'd speak to them and he would accept that, as he had always thought, his fate would be different from his brothers.

@ Ellen_Ripley

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #400 on: March 23, 2020, 06:07:24 PM »

<Kennys Hive – Worshippers Dining Room>

Rodney looked at Kenny, not quite knowing whether to believe him or not about the food, but, he tried to put it out of his head as Kenny had asked a question where he could brag about his brilliance,  he gave Kenny a lopsided grin and rotated from side to side and held up his finger.

"Let us just say they will not live to regret blowing Rodney McKay out of the sky and that a big boom and lots of screaming will be involved, the whole and I do mean, the whole of that cloning facility will be destroyed completely and anything else within a ten mile radius, courtesy of moi"

McKay looked around looking for praise
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

lethal-pageant