Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: A new dawn  (Read 6937 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: A new dawn
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2018, 05:15:21 AM »

Serabit  el  Khadim Shipyards

The immense flagship, the great Apo'tak unique in its kind, was before his eyes, perfectly repaired and functional. To get to it anyway, Khnum had managed to get the projects from one of the underlords of the late Sokar, the true creator of such wonder. Belial was the name of Sokar's underlord who for twenty million shesh'tah had sold him the entire project. But Khnum did not want to risk discovering the weak points of the ship not only to the surviving goa'uld, but above all to his enemies and temporary allies. That was why he had to eliminate Belial. Precisely to avoid leaks, the latter was the last custodian of that knowledge. his assassination had been carried out by Hedjhetep, the fierce warlord who did not waste time to eliminate any objective that was posed before him. That it was a goa'uld, a planet and an entire race. He was too loyal to duty. but precisely for this reason Khnum had wanted him for himself, secretly fomenting his fall. Feovaiu was a planet Khnum would have wanted, but Hedjhetep would never have allowed his conquest, and certainly could have even inflicted a defeat on the System Lord even in his best conditions. This is why Khnum had allowed the uprising of part of the population and almost the entire Horus Guards that the goa'uld had around him. The death of the queen of goa'uld had been a cleverly designed move to force Hedjhetep, to surrender and serve Khnum. put on hold and hunted constantly. Khnum had given him a place to take refuge in total safety, far from prying eyes, but still held him in his hand. he controlled it in spite of what the warlord said. There was nothing that Khnum did not know, that Hedjhetep even thought. These thoughts in addition to others at that moment had filled the mind of Faris. the fleet was now completely repaired, three large dry docks were suspended in the sky at the site of Serabit el Khadim, not far from the large temple in part rupestre and partly built outdoors dedicated to Khnum Lord of the mines. Fai'san approached his brother as he watched the big dry docks receive the naquadah of today's cargo without batting an eyelid.

"The construction of the ha'taks has resumed at a fast pace, within six months we will be well on our way, the safety of the shipyards increases, we have information about a new and further infiltration of tok'ra in the yard, I'm not going to slow down the work and suffer the wrath of Khnum! " concluded Faris without taking his eyes off the shipyards on the horizon.

"Certain brother, you do not have to worry about this, Khnum has entrusted me with the safety of the shipyards and for me there is no greater honor than allowing the construction of the ha'taks that will bring back our God, to reign as they once were. knowledge of the possibility that our lord has feared on the reconquest of the planet Ombos, after all that planet has been the home for our lord for several centuries and has an affective as well as economic value! " Fai'san added, also observing the shipyard on the horizon.

"General Hedjhetep should deal with it, but I would sincerely prefer to be another general goa'uld, Hedjhetep has drastic methods, he does not operate surgically, but uses the army as cannon fodder, he might expect a massacre if the invasion plans were wrong or inaccurate! " concluded the muscled jaffà leaving to replicate the First Prime. The latter turned to his brother before leaving.

"I do not believe that Khnum wants to destroy what was left on the surface of Ombos, I think he will send another goa'uld less violent and reliable, it would not surprise me to entrust this task to Dedwen now that he is so in sight at the imperial court, or even the same Kelani, after all we could test the skills of the latter that until now has never proved to be a military commander! " he completed walking towards the inside of the stone building. Fai'san waited a moment before reaching him inside. The external brightness contrasted with the darkness of those rooms, the furniture of that place was spartan.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »

Akhmenu, Goa'uld Pyramid

"My lord .... the fear of being punished by annihilation has created a bad mood in the sacred city of Akhmenu, I think it is necessary to reassure the population, such cases should be treated with further attention ... if we had to act every time in this way, there would be nothing left but a destroyed kingdom! " Kelani completed, but the System Lord looked at him menacingly after hearing those words really out of place.

"You believe that I have exaggerated to show such harshness in punishing this great fault against the same population, Kelani you are young and still do not fully understand that the people must be dominated, sometimes it is necessary to show clemency, but on the other hand, it is right eliminate any danger, a problem that may arise before our eyes ... in the past we have made serious mistakes including allowing Tau'rì to become a threat! " the System Lord replied, looking at his advisor before him. In his eyes there was a mixture of nervousness and pure concern.

"People sometimes have to feel their hands shut up, they venerate me like their supreme God, I can not afford sentimentality and compassion beyond what is already foreseen, some punishment especially for crimes as serious as the sacking of a royal tomb can not pass unnoticed! " he added, passing Kelani and moving towards the golden throne, sitting a few moments later.

"I understand my lord ... now what worries us is the possibility that the Tok'ra can be on the way to find a way to create a queen mother, the documentation on research carried out by Nirrti a decade ago on the creation of a mother queen , they were sent tampered with so as to create further damage to their DNA, as you ordered! " he replied, almost amused, by looking at how the System Lord was annoyed by the presence of his own human servants.

"Even if we wanted to find a solution to their problem, certainly it would not be so easy to understand the error within the procedure, also also wanting to find what changed, I do not think they could do better than Serapis did before them!" Kelani added, as if to make the situation even more fun. At those words Khnum smiled almost pleased.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2018, 07:04:14 AM »

Akhmenu  city,  Dedwen  palace

The situation had worsened considerably when suddenly a worn and insaguinated human slave had been brought before Dedwen's presence. On his head a bandage covered a conspicuous wound probably procured with one of the Ma'tok weapons. The man was breathing hard, dirty and worn, it was as far from the elegance of the city of Akhmenu and its inhabitants. dropped to the ground by Snefru, now a staunchly personal guard of Dedwen, the man took a breath before the goa'uld approached and spoke to you first.

"Amunpanafer is your stonemason name of the royal tombs of waset, you have been brought in my sight as caught during an attempt to loot the sacred tombs of the city of Waset, you have something to say to your defense before your death sentence is it put in place? " Dedwen asked, passing the prisoner.

The latter could not lift his head; not only had his head been injured, he had suffered a sturdy beatenness with no palms on his feet and with his hands open. The pain had been strong and had allowed Snefru to get the confession relatively quickly. In fact, that system was the same for over 3,000 years, that is since Khnum had brought them to that planet, "saving them" from poverty.

"Lord Dedwen pity!" exclaimed the man trying to soften the goa'uld, the latter hearing these words looked at him with evident contempt before turning back to the prisoner.

"Pity ... why should I devote pity to a sinister individual who has dared to perform a sacrilege, you have been caught on the fact plundering the grave of the great notable Sobekemsaef and his wife, how there can be clemency for this gesture ... after all you know that for such a thing, an entire village has been eliminated from the wrath of Khnum! " he replied, passing his hand over the prisoner's face before he nodded toward Snefru. The latter lost no time and snapped the violent blow on the palms of the marauder's feet on the ground. the pain was unspeakable and instantaneous.

"Needless to complain and cry, this is only the beginning, your gestures are amoral and should be punished, this wave of theft must cease as soon as possible, Lord Khnum will not tolerate any such incidents in the future!" he completed by ordering Snefru again to hit the prisoner. Again the screams of pain echoed in the room and in the adjoining corridors of the stone palace.

"But I will be merciful, I will avoid the whole city of waset being razed to the ground if you will name your accomplices and show us all the open graves, I will commute the death of all these people, in life!" he finished making his eyes sparkle maliciously.Amunpanafer waited a moment before replying in turn.

"Yes, my lord, I am guilty of looting the eternal tomb of Sobekemsaef and his wife, but we have not done so out of necessity, in these tombs there is gold, spices, oils and fine fabrics, the temptation was too big ... I entered the back of the tomb and found the august mummy in the golden sarcophagus, opened it and took all I could ... then I set fire to the body of Sobekemsaef as well as his wife ... "

"with the proceeds in gold I have been able to guarantee facilitation to my family and for this I ask for mercy at least for them, unaware that so much luck was the result of my blasphemous gesture!" Amunpanafer concluded, trying not to meet his gaze with that of the goa'uld, not without much success. dedwen remained silent until then nodded and a robust series of shots were given on the palms of the feet.

"It is not the work of one vile marauder, you are more than one, I want the names or the first ones to do the expenses will be your children, for him the forced labor would be too little, will suffer slowly for impalement as it is for those who have stained of faults as serious as yours! " he replied almost amused by the prospect of being able to use that method of capital execution again, Dedwen saw the horror in the eyes of the marauder.

"No pity I will confess all my accomplices, I do not want my family to suffer such a thing ... I was not alone with me there were two companions, Iruknefer and Nebemaat, two stonemasons of the city!" but as he said these words Dedwen waved a hand and in a few moments the two accomplices of the marauder entered. The latter particularly injured after the treatment intended for them.

"Lord Khnum will be satisfied with the idea of ​​being able to shave the city of waset to the ground given their reticence to speak, do you want to avoid Amunpanafer?" he asked sarcastically to the marauder on his knees in tears.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2018, 06:37:56 AM »

Akhmenu city, Dedwen palace

The interrogation of the other two predonos had also been brutal and fruitful. Dedwen had realized that the population of the cities of Khenem had settled on the lack of fear for the same Khnum and his authority, this would have potentially led to the collapse of the goa'uld authority on the entire planet and had to be eradicated before it was too late. Left alone in his rooms, the goa'uld had dismissed his immaculate and pleated clothes and now looked at the papyrus placed on the desk before him. Bare-chested except for a large collar of gold plates held together with small chains, the goa'uld sat down and took a papyrus stylus, dipped it in ink and began to write on the surface of the papyrus. Around him there were projects of what looked like buildings. His hand was writing a missive, a letter destined to who knows who.

"I Dedwen real doctor, astronomer and living God dependent on System Lord Khnum, God goa'uld of creation, with humility put an end to the wickedness committed to the eternal sleep of First Prime Khemu, in today's interrogation of the city's raiders waset opened my eyes and I am forced to act to ensure the control of the territory, of the entire planet, before a rebellion can put the life of System Lord Khnum in danger! " said the first few lines of that letter. A pause and Dedwen's gaze rises almost to the viewer, then returns to the document.

"the cowardly act done by the marauders that Khnum curses them for eternity, has given me inspiration on how to build the new secret sanctuary of my lord, I will do as the builders of Ra in the pyramid that built in the distant planet of Tau'rì, on that occasion the architects did not study carefully and revealed to the vile traitors the secret chambers of the pyramid, but today I am aware of the mistakes made in the past, enough not to commit them again or to make others worse! " he completed Dedwen by making his eyes sparkle before Snefru entered the hall and knelt for a moment before turning to the goa'uld.

"My lord ... the prisoners tried to commit suicide in the cell, we took them and put them in isolation, but still checked on sight continuously, it was necessary to medicate one of them from the cut wounds that had been caused in trying to take off the life!" he completed the jaffà by attending Dedwen's reply. The goa'uld remained silent for a moment before replying to a mixture of annoyed and amused.

"The cowardice of these individuals is really something surprising, they are only miserable human beings, inferior beings but they fear only after they have been caught with their hands in the dough, the punishment that is due to them, I imagine they have been medicated ... that they are well fed because the final punishment must be exemplary, as regards Lord Khnum, it is not necessary to warn him, a second city destroyed in a short time would make the goa'uld an enemy for the civilian population! " he replied, getting up from the desk and taking a few steps towards Snefru himself, going past it.

"How do you order my lord!" replied the jaffa standing up and going out of the room where only Dedwen remained, only with himself and his thousand thoughts that were born and died in his head and that nobody knew to the end, maybe not even him.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2018, 02:34:06 AM »

Akhmenu  city, goa'uld  pyramid

The System Lord was silent in the great hall of the pyramid of the city of Akhmenu. The reconstruction of the fleet had been its priority, but in those weeks of silence or at least what seemed to be so, the Tau'ri had begun systematic excavations on numerous planets considered useless or exhausted, and this had aroused the System Lord's attention. In the past those worlds had been visited and studied carefully by the goa'uld, yet very little could be discovered in over two thousand years of undisputed domination. That morning, the goa'uld awaited the final report on the state of the empire, an interstellar domain that was slowly consolidating again unlike that of many of its brothers, who were not only more unstable than ever, but lost daily resources in suicide attacks or unnecessary and expensive projects. He had built a huge fleet, drawing from the remains of the Jedar and Haraga planets, exploded previously, but even so his was nothing but an echo of the power of the past. Not enough military parades and ostentatious power, control of the goa 'uld was shown and affirmed on the galactic level. In a decisive manner. Khnum's gaze focused on an object he knew very well. A ram-headed helm, silver with two long lozenges of fabric, was placed on a pedestal beside the hall, while in the other there was a Horus helmet, a helmet of Bast and, moreover, a snake's head, with its blazing eyes. But he was not alone. One room would have put them on display next to each other to show which seven were working inside the great army of Khnum. A sound of footsteps, however, attracted the System Lord's attention. Turning one of the two First Prime appeared, Rashaken. The jaffa brought himself before the System Lord and leaned forward to greet him with reverence. Khnum replied with a simple nod of the head.

"My lord ... the flagship has been completed, the repairs have been completed and small improvements have been made to the hyperdrive and the shield cooling system, also the Serabit el Khadim shipyards have warned us that the construction of the lost Al'kesh proceeds at a fast pace and Faris promises to finish the entire delivery entrusted to you before the date! " he finished looking into the goa'uld eyes. The latter smiled past him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Faithful servants you are, I would never have believed that my trust in your kind, would have been repaid in this perfect way, I am pleased and very ..."

"... moreover it is your job to please your God, but I am aware that you do not do it only to serve me, your purpose is something else and this has not gone unnoticed in my eyes, your loyalty is something that makes me proud to be surrounded by you warriors! " he finished making his eyes sparkle, leading to the parade of the jaffa helmets.

"I think the time has come to regain our identity, abandon the peaceful tranquility of belonging to the house of Ra, once I also possessed my specific jaffery guard ... she betrayed me and was punished, but now that it is not there nothing is left, I think it's time to go back to dress that identity! " he completed carrying his hand almost to caress a Ram-head helmet.

"What do you mean my lord?" Rashaken asked, watching the parade of helmets before him. Khnum smiled once more before replying in turn.

"Take off your helmet Horus ... Rashaken, leave the past behind, you're one of my jaffas among the best and my warriors will dress only helmets Ram, take that helmet you see over there, wear it and come back to my side, you'll be again the protectors of the great house of Khnum! " he completed the goa'uld making his eyes sparkle as he saw First Prime approaching that specific helmet. After unplugging the device that reopened and closed the Horus helmet, and placed it on the table, Rashaken lifted the Ram helmet carefully watching him. The two long spiral horns, so different from those worn by Khnum in his pharaonic mask. Quickly he put it on his head.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2018, 06:20:23 AM »

Djedet  city

In the following days Khnum had been busy with his flagship in the orbit of the planet Safenkel, delegating control of his affairs to Queen Satis, who had always been the regent of the empire in the absence of the sovereign goa'uld. But the looting situation did not seem to be an isolated incident. Thefts and violations were recorded all over the planet. many of the First Prime sacred tombs, human rulers, and many dignitaries had been looted without exception, and this knew Dedwen well that she would not go unnoticed as well as impunity. The entire Ram Guards had been allarmed, and now it was ready to strike anyone who dared to perform such a sacrilege. On the terrace of his royal palace, the goa'uld observed the city before him and his gaze was lost in the horizon in which stood a huge giant statue depicting Khnum. Queen Sati and her daughter, Princess Anuket, are smaller in size. Khnum under human aspect but with head of ram from the horns to horizontal corkscrew, it brought on the head in the middle of the horns the crown antef with a solar disk to its base. the clasped hands brought a raised-edged plate from which water flowed continuously into the large pool at their feet. It was part of the great temple complex that for thousands of years stood out on the horizon of the second city of the planet. The coronal storm had made it an arid place, but the goa'uld technology had allowed the return of the element that characterized it, the water. Since then the city of Djedet had returned to being populated and green. the river flowed again and life was as lush as before. the underground structures had allowed to save the population from annihilation. The sun was setting on the horizon behind the same statue. In the same direction the plateau made numerous natural terraces in which dozens of tomb complexes had been built over the course of 6,000 years. From simple tombs to large complexes dug into the rock of the cliff and partly visible with porticoes, pylons and small pyramids with golden cusps. In that place dozens of Medjai were theoretically guarding, but even in that necropolis there had been some thefts. Little stuff, but the rumor of looting should not have come to the city of Akhmenu, or Djedet would have been the next to be destroyed by Khnum's rage. Footsteps distracted the goa'uld. Snefru appeared behind him.

"My lord await your arrival to begin the inspection of the sacred necropolis of the city!" exclaimed the jaffa, remaining with his head bowed awaiting the reply from the goa'uld. Dedwen remained for a moment looking at the immense statue of her lord, observing her even before uttering a word.

"It would be a real shame to renounce this jewel of the city because of some unfortunate man without fear of the divine curse, well, we will carefully check the tombs of this city and it is clear that no information must be leaked under any circumstances!" I filled the goa'uld by making his eyes sparkle before turning back.

"Obviously my lord, your every wish is a pleasure as well as a law itself!" replied the jaffa as Dedwen approached beyond the jaffà and went in the lower floors of his building where they awaited four more jaffas, all with the helmet on his head. The platform of the ring would take them to the small sepulchral temple, Sesostris' house in the Valley, as he was called. In a few minutes the group was transported to the small temple and immediately the goa'uld noticed the state of abandonment of the place.

"This lack of respect for the dead is serious for those who oversee the ceremony of the place, will be immediately called tomorrow morning to respond to this serious lack of their work, but now we need to view the plant and the mapping of the entire necropolis, I do not intend to forget any sepulcher from the inspection, all will be opened and viewed, starting with those already looted! " he completed seeing nodding Snefru in turn.

"Jaffa Kree'ee!" he ordered the jaffa to his men while quickly one of the medjai entered the temple and knelt before Lord Dedwen.

"Medjai ... you have a lot to show me this night!" Dedwen added.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2018, 02:35:55 AM »

Djedet  Necropolis

"Lord Dedwen, the necropolis is very large, not all the dwellings of eternity are clearly visible, many of them are hidden and there is no access, however, those in which the man's sinister hand is placed to make sacrilege, are well known eed accesibili, then I beg you to follow me and I will show you! " he completed the medjai, bowing his head respectfully as he addressed the goa'uld, whose anger he feared. Dedwen nodded in turn, bending her head slightly as the golden tiara in her hair gathered the last light of the sunset and the necropolis descended into the absolute darkness. The group emerged from the small funeral temple and headed for the first of the tombs that had been opened and preyed upon by sacrilegious hands.

"This is the first of the sacred graves, it belongs to a captain of the Ram Guard about 1,500 years ago, it was called Sheneg and fought during the nomarch's wars!" he completed the medjai by showing the door of the tomb, or rather its upper part, the royal chapel.

The wide wooden door was opened by breaking the seals of the valley and the goa'uld entered together with the Medjai but not with the Ram Guards inside the chapel. The latter was not very large, three and a half meters for almost two in width, the walls entirely cold on a yellow background, with scenes of daily life, tributes and offerings to the Gods in which not only Khnum and his closest family stood out. , but also to the same Ra, of whom the jaffa was partly devout while not serving it. But also scenes of war in which Sheneg knocked down unidentified enemies. All in an Egyptian style typical of the period of the magnificent Egyptian Pharaoh Amenhotep III. At the back of the hall a statue was carrying a stele and the medjai approached moving the heavy statue in spite of its weight. A steep staircase descended to the bottom.

"Access to the real tomb my lord!" the guard exclaimed, taking the lamp again and making his way to the lower parts of the tomb itself. The two characters carefully descended the stairs and found themselves in an anticamenra where on the ground there were dozens of skins, wooden furniture and funerary statues smashed.

"This flayed will be punished, anyone who has been to commit such atrocities, will suffer terribly!" exclaimed the goa'uld looking at the ruin of the burial furnishings. Even the image of Khnum had been thrown to the ground and the golden plate that covered its surface, brutally ripped.

"Not only the furnishings, but also the statue of worship has suffered an outrage my lord .... but follow me the real damage was perpetrated to the body of the jaffa and the burial chamber!" the medjai took him back immediately after entering the funeral chamber, a narrow room stump, quickly readapted to a burial chamber. Sheneg's sarcophagus had been destroyed, as was the anthropomorphic coffin that contained it. The body of the jaffa had been burned and the fire had also spread to the walls, blackening them partially.

"Uncivilized barbarians, not only have destroyed his body, but have precluded his life in the afterlife, I see that what remains of the body are only bones ... ribendatele and give to what remains of his body, a human appearance, we will rebuff this deceased and all those who have suffered this affront, in new wooden sarcophagi, after all the deposits have different ones of every dimension, I will make it arrive from the capital! " Dedwen completed, however, noting the state of destruction perpetrated. The inspection at the tomb lasted another few minutes and the group went to the second of these. The latter did not have a portico or an external courtyard, but few stones hid the entrance. A tunnel dug into the rock led into a succession of three rooms roughly carved into the rock. Several sarcophagi had been laid on the floor, but almost all had been broken down or opened, and some of them had the sign of an ax.

"This is the tomb of the family of General Vebrel, who lived 200 years before Sheneg and who found death during an epidemic triggered by the renegade Nirrti, his entire family was destroyed and his tomb never completed was later reused and completed by another jaffà ... in this sepulcher the bodies are quite intact! " he completed the medjai.

Note:This post inspired me this song, while I listened to it, I wrote the post :D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:39:54 AM by Khnum »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

lethal-pageant