Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Serve or die  (Read 2422 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: Serve or die
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2018, 04:46:27 PM »

Continued ....                                                                                      2/2

"Speaking ... wants to condemn me to death is not a mystery his intentions, but I could not wait any better!" He concluded by changing his posture and placing himself in such a way as to be able to move at the change in the gravity of the cell. The doors of his imprisonment opened and Jandir followed by a second Horus Guards, they took him by decision. The three jaffas positioned themselves in a room not far away and the conveyor ring descended on them. He reappeared in the great hall of the ring of the pel'tak level, Jandir led Zipacna to the throne room where Khnum was already present along with a dozen of Jaffas.

"My lord ... as you ordered!" Jandir exclaimed, stepping aside and showing the prisoner behind him. Zipacna stood like a statue, petrified seeing his judge so similar to Ra himself. Khnum waved from the back of the room, sitting on his golden throne. The two goa'uld looked at each other long before Khnum turned to the prisoner, the great pharaoh mask covered his face.

"You allied with miserable goa'uld to attack me, not only to me but also to my faithful ally and you were planning to attack Mefitis and Sobek too, this is not tolerable, you are nothing but poor minor sovereigns who must submit to us System Lord when the occasion requires it, but Zipacna unlike Gemenefherbak, you have the opportunity to get rid of and remedy ..."

"You will be granted your life in that case, talk now and make your arguments credible or there will be no clemency if you can not bewitch me as you once did with your superiors Anubis and Apophis!" Concluded the System Lord observing his prisoner before to him. Zipacna remained silent for a moment before speaking.

"We have deluded ourselves this is the truth Lord Khnum, we have deluded ourselves that we can be as great as before, we have gained the false belief that we can rise beyond our expectations in a role that once even we could not reach ... we believed in the possibility of substituting you, but we have failed, the others have paid with their head, I will be like them executed and my memory will be lost in oblivion, so what's the point of talking today? "he asked finally making his eyes sparkle .

Khnum did not reply, under his mask he watched his prisoner attempt a truly desperate defense. Achaman wanted his head and in fact he was missing only his .Azar had fallen a few hours after the death of Pharat Kah, and the death of Zipacna would have been inevitable. Moreover, the goa'uld could not escape an exemplary punishment, however, at least that it had not been decided differently as a warning to those who had tried to subvert the fourth dynasty goa'uld. Khnum had to decide, but to do so he would have to deal with the thought of his ally.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2018, 04:36:43 PM »

Bubastis Minor, Khnum flagship                                                          1/2

Khnum's ship was in the orbit of the planet Bubastis Minor along with the other 15 ha'taks that surrounded the planet protecting it as it had been ordered from the beginning. But besides the ships of Khnum, three other ha'taks were present in the orbit of the planet. The chamber enters the great flagship of Khnum and shows us the great throne room where the System Lord is in the company of Achaman and a third goa'uld never seen before. All three are calm, their face is relaxed while on the horizon the main moon of Bubastis Minor appears slowly. We see Khnum, his crimson-red eyes, the long tunic, the big collar followed by Achaman himself, dressed in a similar way while the third wears very different clothes, leaving open part of the muscular and amber torso of the goa'uld. This is not Egyptian-style clothing, but it gives us the impression of being an Indian marahaja. Raven hair, proud look, light eyes, little mustache, a long necklace with big grains, big pearls. We see their looks looking out, the great fleet. It is Khnum who turns to those present.

"We have stifled this rebellion before it became a real danger to us all, we fought and lost a lot, we will soon fight a lot and many will be the dead with whom we will circulate, but today we reinforce our axis, today I have to congratulate you you Lord Achaman, lord of Echeyde ... you have shown your authority, your power and now you really can wear the rank you really deserved ... "

"... but our ranks must be strengthened in a definitive and stable way, that is why Ganesh has reached my planet, he will be one of the future System Lord when the empire will be restored safely and with certain boundaries!" Khnum looking at Achaman and Ganesh himself. The latter smiled just as he bowed his head towards the ruler of Khenem.

continued ...

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »

continuation...                                                                  2/2

"I have recovered my Khnum fleet, but I have lost a really huge number of jaffas on the battlefield, it will take a long time before my forces are again sufficient to regain control of the planets Ansite and Almogaren, for now I will keep those at my disposal and I will make Echeyde, a safe place ... I started the construction of many underground bases or inside the mountains, whose camouflage allows me to maintain full control of the surface, also shortly I will start the construction of the great Imperial palace abandoning the Cheops ship that has hosted me since its arrival, it is time that makes Echeyde truly worthy of being a capital goa'uld! "concluded Achaman sparkling his eyes of the classic golden glow typical of goa ' uld.

"You are powerful, I am only a miserable goa'uld in comparison, and I do not understand why you have had the goodwill of inviting me before you, I have nothing to offer but very little quantity of naquadah, however not sufficient if not to supply the armaments of my few jaffas! "Ganesh replied in turn, looking at those present. Khnum and Achaman looked into each other's eyes before Khnum was the one to reply.

"It is true, the naquadah coming from the planet Chandor is scarce, the means with which you work and your jaffa protection are scarce, but you showed that obstinacy that allowed you to survive the fall of the goa'uld, to the persecution Jaffa , at the crusade Orii, everything that Ganesh lays in your favor, for this I will directly support your economy, an arsenal of weapons and a planet in which to draw young warriors for your armed jaffĂ , I will grow your power as I did with the present Achaman, a no is not even conceived! "Khnum replied putting his hand on the shoulder of Ganesh, who could not believe his ears.

"Because this benevolence, there are other goa'uld more worthy of this help, moreover you will weaken considerably and you could be prey to enemies as just happened with Gemenefherbak?" Asked Ganesh in turn, baffled by Khnum's altruistic behavior. Never had he seen anything like this in thousands of years of life.

"We are a race at risk of extinction, our lust for power has led us to a step from the abyss, we must rebuild and put aside the battles for personal ambitions, we must cooperate or we would not have a future, none of us!" Khnum observing the incredulous face of Ganesh in front of the reasons just listed.

"I understand Lord Khnum, you have the noble spirit of Apep, our true emperor, they say you are one of his last sons, his true heir ... once nobody would help me, everyone would try to eliminate me ... I appreciate your help and for this I will always be grateful to you, I owe you Lord Khnum! "concluded Ganesh, making his eyes sparkle, bowing his head. The scene moves back outside and into the fleet, then the shot descends quickly to the planet and shows us the great pyramid, the settlement at his feet and finally inside the goa'uld pyramid. The stone walls and the great hall of the throne. A woman is sitting on the stone throne, long black hair, a semi-transparent dress, numerous jewels on her body. Next to her are two Bast Guards and two Horus Guards. Around her, the atmosphere seems stuck in time, a scene from ancient Egypt.

Continued on planet  Parvash

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 04:15:33 PM by Khnum »
Pages: 1 2 [3]