Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: At the court of Princess Anuqet  (Read 5603 times)

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: At the court of Princess Anuqet
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2019, 06:14:57 PM »

Gebel Dosha
Bastet  temple cave

The town of Gebel Dosha was only a small cluster of ruined houses built with poor materials gathered around the rocky sanctuary of Bastet, now abandoned by the cult of the previous landowner of the planet and now seat of the city government under the aegis of some jaffas sent previously by Anuqet itself. Inside the temple, most of the bas-reliefs had been chiseled to be re-engraved with scenes of Khnum and his family, worshiped by the people and governors of Gebel Dosha. But the figures had only been drawn and red and corrected with black ink and awaited the stonemasons for the engraving work. Only after the latter had done their master work, would the painters come, who would give the colors and life to the figures engraved on the palaces. We still see the inside of the rupestrian temple and we notice two parts. A wide rectangular transverse room with two rows of columns on each side, and an internal square-shaped area full of lighted curtains and braziers. A golden throne stands before the statue depicting the sacred triad, namely Khnum, Satis and Anuqet, all standing. In the hall there are only three jaffas, no one carries the helmet on his head, but besides them no other human or goa'uld is present. The barely visible walls have all been chiselled and bear the marks of the work of the stonemasons. We understand there is a lot of tension as jaffà seem to want to compare to something that just happened. Their tense gaze is turned to the center of the room where the body of what could be the governor of the city is placed. Adorned with jewels and blood-stained robes, the corpse is still relatively fresh so as not to emanate from a bad odor. We hear the voices of those present and now we understand what they are discussing.

"We must immediately notify Princess Anuqet so that she did not send squadrons for cleaning, with Tamun's death, we have solved the problem of this uprising, but we have no means and we have no way of contacting the town of Bubasteion, the sphere of communication is gravely damaged and cannot be repaired, moreover the Semerkhet at our disposal have been sabotaged and a journey on foot is not possible, especially this season! " the warrior completed looking at those present as concerned about the situation as he did.

"I understand well and I agree with you my companion, but we must try in any case to reach the town of Bubasteion in some way or we could not avoid the worst ... a messenger could exploit the caravan route through the wells in the eastern desert and with a bit of luck getting to the princess's city in a week, at least Anuqet has not already sent someone to check the situation! " he added the second of the jaffas present.

"The news of the rebellion must have reached his ears and I believe that a platoon of Ram Guards will come very soon ..." but his words were interrupted by the unexpected voice of what would have turned out to be Jeshir himself.

"Jaffà kre'ee in the name of the Anuqet princess give up and you will be spared for the moment!" exclaimed the jaffa pointing the weapon along with a dozen other warriors. The three jaffas had not noticed the arrival of Jeshir's squadron and had been taken completely off guard. Slowly they lowered their weapons and surrendered while Jeshir smiled smugly.

"I told you that it would have been easy, whatever rebellion there had been, it was however demolished immediately, long before our arrival, however we will take the credit and in the case we will kill the entire population except for the smaller children that we could bring to the city and use them as future slaves .... "exclaimed Makad taking over from comrade Jeshir and placing a hand on his right shoulder.

"No we will not attack the village, we will question them, but only then will we decide on what to do in this circumstance, if we attack them now, they would become martyrs of the cause of the rebellious jaffas and we cannot allow it, moreover this could cause further rebellions on the planet and we could hardly sit them down , especially if we create reference symbols! " replied Jeshir.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 09:12:35 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2019, 05:31:33 PM »

Gebel  Dosha
Local goa'uld temple

"Since when have you become so calm and wise Jeshir .... hardly able to recognize you?" Makad asked his companion turning to him and smiling at him as he exclaimed these words. The view of different ideas between the two warriors was evident, but that tension was quickly exhausted when their commander-in-chief, the third First Prime, who had been awarded this role because of the routine missions that Khnum sent him entered the room. would have entrusted.

"Jaffà kree'ee shel nok ..." exclaimed Cashac, waiting for the two jaffas to kneel as he passed. The First Prime passed them observing the warriors taken into custody before approaching the golden throne.

"I did not expect such an obvious surrender, and I note with concern the presence of the body of Tamun, one of the sons of our lord lying on the central litter ... take the body to the pyramid of Bubasteion ... and put it in a sarcophagus but leave it inside it at least until I have information on what happened here! " he ordered the two jaffas. The latter nodded and started to get up when suddenly Cashac turned to them again.

"Only Makad will wear it ... you Jeshir stay here, you have been assigned to my team and I have to evaluate you better before letting you move freely!" completed not allowing the jaffà to respond in turn. Makad smiled slightly, after all the efficiency of Khnum's army was due to the hierarchy and absolute respect for orders, whatever they were.

"Will I contact you from Bubasteion's pyramid once I arrive, I guess I will have to stay there waiting for further orders?" Makad in turn asked, but Cashac did not reply, merely looking into his eyes for a moment.

"I understand commander, how you order!" he replied taking Tamun's body and leaving the throne room of the small temple. Only when Makad disappeared thanks to the asgard beam, Chashac turned to Jeshir.

"Coming to Gebel Dosha is not just quelling a potential rebellion, it's a way to show the true control by the Gods of any grain of sand on this planet, showing clemency will avoid rebellions in the future ..."

"... unlike Khenem and its rich cities, Bubastis Minor is not a planet with ease for the subjugated population, they do not have the typical comforts of the people of Khenem, they have no water in general, light, technology, food it is of poor or bad quality and not even sufficient, the work is heavy and there are no diversions, for this reason the seeds of the rebellion take root, and Tamun probably has smashed this anti goa'uld feeling! "

"What you see in normal times would have been completed quickly, but the jobs in this temple have obviously been stopped for at least 1 year, Khnum struggles to be recognized as God by the local population along with his family and I cannot blame him, the welfare of the capital Bubasteione or of the cities of Khenem, are seen as an affront to the rigid living conditions that the population of Gebel Dosha must undergo .... and not only in this place! " he completed the First Prime by looking at the hall itself and showing with his finger the incomplete decorations of the great pillared hall.

"We must guarantee all those comforts and comforts that all cities and planets have under Khnum's control, only in this way will we really govern without risking rebellions dictated by uncomfortable conditions ... but now it is necessary to know what happened in this place and I need the elderly of the village, bring them to me and treat them with due respect! "he added sitting on the throne of the hall while other squadron jaffas positioned themselves in the hall, helmets on his head.

"How do you order my commander!" he replied obeying Jeshir before going out in turn from the small temple to the village along with three other jaffas including two Horus Guards and one Ram Guard. The directions Cashac had given him while we were discussing him had brought him to the home of one of the three village elders. Three shots on the door and to open a young girl of no less than 13 years.

"Kre'ee petite, we were sent by the commander Cashac about the death of Tamun, we want to talk to your father! "He asked with kindness firm jaffà waiting for a reply from the child.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 09:03:11 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2019, 05:37:01 AM »

Gebel Dosha

The girl seeing the three warriors panicked and yet Jeshir's accommodating face seemed to keep her calm at least in appearance. Gathering all his remaining calm, the girl replied to the warrior.

"My father is the village chief of Gebel Dosha, the warriors of the gods are welcome in our humble abode but at least give me the opportunity to announce you to my father!" but while he was saying these words, the man appeared behind the girl placing his hand on her left shoulder.

"I am Jeshir, my commander Cashac wants to talk to you, in the absence of Tamun you are the one who governs this small village, we do not intend to lead you by force although my companions would do it willingly, I promise that there will be no harm done to you neither you nor anyone in the village at least until we ascertain the situation that led to Tamun's death! " Jeshir concluded, trying to convince the man in front of him. The latter looked at him carefully before replying in turn.

"Tamun was only a parasite, an unworthy son of Khnum, his death was a blessing for the people of Gebel Dosha, but it is better that as you asked, I myself should explain it to your commander in person. as it is called ... ah si Cashac! " the man replied, as if to tempt Jeshir's patience. When the man made to go, the girl came and tried to stop her father.

"Do not go father, they will kill you, they are evil like Tamun, do not trust Khnum's servants, they are evil without distinction in a reassuring aspect ..." but just as he tried to assert his positions, the sound of footsteps distracted the attention of the girl and those present. A Bast Guard appeared before those present and immediately the man and the daughter knelt.

"Forgive daughter of Bastet our reluctance to respond to the summons, now that we know of your presence, I will follow you without delay!" he completed the man standing up and leaving his daughter alone in the mud house. With a rather brisk step, the group returned to the temple of the same name. Cashac was seated on the golden throne, his hands on the balconies, the long leather dress that came down showing part of the exposed chest, covered with a thick hair, the serious and staid look of the First Prime.

"You have a man's name ... it would be courtesy to introduce you, I am Cashac, third of Khnum's First Prime sent by Princess Anuqet to learn about the fate of Tamun and to understand why Nezanat's supplies from this field are unexpectedly interrupted! " he completed the First Prime by looking at the man in front of him and next to Jeshir.

"I am Ptahemuwia son of Qen, once Tamun's butler, son of Satis queen of Khnum, I witnessed what could be called a very strange incident for a God ..."

"Lord Tamun was intent as he was every day on eating relentlessly while he was benefiting from the graces of the sacred prostitutes of Bastet, when unexpectedly he felt ill by falling to the ground trying to get air, I am sure he was not poisoned because I myself tasted every dish before he's served, so I have no idea what killed him ... "

"... at least if he didn't suffocate himself with a piece of food, then he used to stuff himself instead of enjoying food, wasting what he didn't eat!" finally completed not looking for justifications for his words or for the death of the goa'uld. At those words Cashac, who barely knew this goa'uld but knew just his gluttony, was not surprised he was just a badly ingested morsel to kill him and that the situation had got out of hand.

"Because you interrupted the flow of Nezanat and you put out the rumor of a revolt, if it hadn't been for the kind and compassionate soul of the Goddess Anuqet, now you would be damned in the fire lakes of the Duat!" replied Cashac in turn, seeking a justification for the lack of communication and the staging of a fasa rebellion.

"A rebellion would have been better for you, Anuqet will take action and a whole garrison could be sent to watch over you in the future!"replied  Cashac.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 09:02:41 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2019, 08:54:05 PM »

Gebel Dosha

"We are aware of the problem but Tamun had been dead for a very short time and we have not been able to use the magic of the Gods, we are human beings incapable of using such magic art, certainly you cannot accuse us further ..."

"... besides the machine of the Gods able to extract the Nezanat in safety was activated by Tamun himself, without his magic we were not able to continue the excavation, that's why the interruption of Nezanat supplies to the capital Bubasteion ! " Ptahemmuwia concluded by looking at Cashac and hoping that the First Prime understood his words. The latter remained silent before repeating again.

"I understand your problem and I understand why production has been blocked for so long, but I don't understand one thing, if Tamun has been dead for days, his body has not started to decompose and this means that the excuse you have just given, it's useless ... you should talk before I give the order! " completed by making a nod of the right hand to the Guards present to point the weapon at Ptahemmuwia. The man immediately understood that if he had not really revealed what had happened, then they would all have been found guilty.

"Tamun as I said he must have killed himself inadvertently, he swallowed without tasting any food even those with bones inside them, we do not know if he suffocated with food but still happened as I described, the production has voluntarily stopped several Tamun days back and we don't know why ... "

"The only thing we know and that was badly tolerated by the government of Princess Anuket, she often complained about the situation in which she was sent, she didn't want to rule over us pezzetti as she called us, on several occasions she had fun killing the most needy or forcing them to observe it while wasting the food we struggle to find for ourselves! " he concluded now with tears in his eyes looking for Cashac's gaze. The First Prime was impassive, continuing to observe it in silence. Only after a first moment in which the sobs echoed, the First Prime turned again to the kneeling man.

"I understand your concerns and your state of mind, it is not up to you to judge the Gods, only they can do it, in any case you will be taken back to your home with the obligation to stay there until the end of the investigation I hope to to have been clear! " he ordered, waving his right hand to the same jaffa behind the man. Jeshir made him stand up and together they went together with the Bast Guard, to the man's house. At the door, the daughter waited and at the sight of her father she was stunned, running to meet him. Jeshir and her colleague said nothing, understanding the girl's happiness at seeing her father safe again.

"You are well, they tortured you .... tell me daddy?" the young woman asked the man in tears.

"Ptahemmuwia is fine, he must remain available but he also has the obligation to stay, he will not be able to abandon it as long as the investigations are not completed I hope I have been clear!" exclaimed Jeshir looking into the girl's eyes.

"Don't worry warrior of the Gods, I won't run away from here, I have a clear conscience and the great Bastet knows that I have done nothing wrong about it!" Ptahemuwia replied in turn, looking at the jaffa in his eyes. Only then did Jeshir and his colleague walk away and only when they were far enough away, she turned to her colleague almost with a scornful tone.

"How accommodating you are to Jeshir, almost as hard as I am to recognize you, in other circumstances you would have used even visual intimidation with your eyes, now I even see compassion in your eyes ... you have softened so to speak!" the warrior woman told him.

"It can also be ... it can even be!" the warrior replied almost disinterestedly by moving away again to the Goa'uld temple.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2019, 07:39:36 PM »

Bubasteion  city
Goa'uld  pyramid

The arrival of Makad in the town of Bubasteion, although not announced, did not come as a surprise, after all it would have been normal for someone to return to report what really happened or else. When Makad appeared in the throne room bearing the body of Tamun, the princess goa'uld was sitting waiting for the normal daily report. But Tamun's body was beginning to break down and despite every precaution, a very slight odor was beginning to be felt.

"My princess I am sorry to bother you and leave you horrified at the sight of this corpse, but it is Satis's son, Lord Tamun who ruled the mining deposit of Gebel Dosha, he sees he is dead and needs a necroscopic exploration to be sure about the cause of his death ... it is not possible to resurrect him because he has been dead for too long now, we have been smelling his body for a few minutes, and this is not a good sign! " he completed Makad by placing the body on the ground still wrapped in the shroud that enclosed it.

Anuket stood up, taking a few steps accompanied by a Bast Guard. With a nod, Bast Guard understood the princess's order, uncovered her head showing the horror of a corpse that had begun to decompose even quickly.

"What a horror even for a Goddess, quickly perform the necropsy examination and then bury it, let her grave be prepared in the royal necropolis of the principles of Bubasteion, 90 days from today!" the princess ordered, returning to sit on the throne before adding further.

"After placing the body in the crypt for analysis, Makad immediately goes to the planet Khenem and warns Queen Satis, she will have to bury her son in 90 days as prescribed in the afterlife ritual!" he added, making his eyes sparkle.

"How you order my princess!" Makad replied, bowing his head and then standing up again with the corpse in his arms, heading for the basement of the pyramid. Only when the jaffà disappeared, the goa'uld princess gave the order to purify the environment, the stench remained in his nose. In those moments, however, Makad had finally arrived in the basement of the pyramid where a large, poorly lit stone room awaited him, a large central stone table in the Egyptian style depicting two stretched out lions (see Tutankhamun's funerary beds). No noise, only the crackling of the brazier fires. Makad waited for someone to call. Then from nowhere, an image covered with an Anubis helmet appeared wrapped in a long black robe.

"Jaffà ... embalming or other preliminary exams?" the figure asked in a deep voice altered by the mask. Makad didn't know if there was a goa'uld or a jaffà, he felt the presence of a symbiont in the figure, but he didn't understand well what it belonged to.

"Autopsy ... Lady Anuket wants to be clear about the death of Prince Tamun, after which he will have to be embalmed for the burial scheduled in 90 days!" Makad replied, trying to maintain his composure despite the oddly increased stench.

"I understand the order and the will of Anuket, there are no problems, the results will have them within two days, time to complete the possible withdrawals from the body, in any case the embalming will cancel any sign of potential clue about the death, which Anuket be well aware! " replied the cloaked figure.

"The princess is aware of this ... or she would not have given the order, now if you will excuse me it is the case that she takes away from me this smell of death, of putrefaction that is attacking me!" he added the jaffa, leaving the crypt and that strange individual in a hurry. Only when the figure was alone did it open its helmet showing its features. Unlike the guests normally used by the goa'uld, for this obvious goa'uld, the choice was directed towards a decidedly repugnant species of outward appearance.

"Already you stink Tamun ... after all you were a disgust from life let alone a dead man, but don't worry you can't become worse than you were in life ... or maybe you?" pressing on the belly that was slowly swelling. An acrid smell of methane gas mixed with something indecipherable filled the room that had been sealed in the meantime. At that moment Makad took off his breastplate.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2019, 05:52:15 AM »

Gebel Dosha
Goa'uld Temple

The autopsy was in progress, it would have taken a few hours, but in the end, if Tamun had been killed, he would have come out of the closet. The inhabitants of Gebel Dosha awaited their fate in silence. the curfew had been imposed although not by force, but by reason. The Ram Guards controlled the small goa'uld shrine awaiting a communication from the town of Bubasteion. In the room, Cashac observed the figures started in red and corrected in black on the walls. They weren't decorations of great beauty, on the contrary it was evident a rather cheap and coarse hand, yet that so archaic sign fascinated him, more than the paintings and bas-reliefs of the pyramid of the city of Bubasteion. Footsteps distracted the First Prime. Jeshir was behind him waiting to be able to confer with him.

"Commander Cashac, the population of Gebel Dosha is entirely in their own homes, we have installed a network of sensors to monitor potential transgressors has been set up and we are ready to mount the first watch, so you can rest, tomorrow we would surely hear from the capital on the fate of Tamun ... so you would better rest a few hours! " concluded the jaffà finally bowing the head.

"The population of this settlement is simple people, they find it hard to recognize Khnum as their God as well as Princess Anuket and Queen Satis, I believe that once this crisis is over, it is appropriate to place the head of the village as head of the mines and settlement and to send once a week the supplies as well as a device for the creation of life, the sacred amphora of Khnum! " the First Prime replied, looking at Jeshir in the eyes. The latter replied in agreement.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2019, 06:08:04 PM »

Tae'far  catacomb

The autopsy in the following hours had been completed on schedule and now Makad was coming down those steps that led to the crypt, where Tae'far reigned as a doctor and if we want also as a lord of death and putrefaction. After all, tae'far was one of the descendants and heirs of Lu'chat, an ancient enemy goa'uld, killed during an attempted coup at the Khnum blows a few years before the current events. Despite the temperature outside the pyramid was remarkable, as it descended towards the basement of the pyramid, the temperature dropped considerably, but together with the temperature the smell of putrefaction and death increased. Once again the jaffà entered the room where he had brought Tamun's body and found the latter placed above the work table with the lion's head carved on the sides. The corpse did not appear to have undergone exams or dissections, at least in appearance. Tae'far was not present but when Makad took a further step towards the body, the goa'uld appeared behind him, with his terrifying smell of death, imprinted on his skin and clothes.

"The autopsy was performed as requested, this goa'uld ate until his stomach popped, but if that was not enough, he did not take care of his host's health at all, testimony of his veins and arteries now close to being completely blocked! " he said in a calm and deep voice, appearing behind Makad and touching the jaffa that recoiled, disgusted by that cold and putrid touch.

"He ate until his esophagus collapsed and this was due to a progressive weakening due to the secondary effects of the Nezanat of the mines, whose dust must have permeated the whole village for a certain period of time. temple!" he finished by making his rotten eyes sparkle as Makad continued to observe the body and feel solemn disgust.

"Really a horrible death, the body, however, now that all the exams have been completed, including the toxicological ones, its burial chamber must be prepared for burial at this time. It is under construction, painters and sculptors are creating a small masterpiece inside the pyramid enclosure, the body must be ready within a maximum of 10 days .... Lady Anuqet does not intend to wait any longer for burial, also because in the meantime she must understand whether to send a new royal prince, or a jaffa or keep Cashac leading the outpost as governor! " Makad added, looking at the body again and then Tae'far.

"I suggest for the sake of choosing Lady Anuqet, that if she has to send a goa'uld, which is at least to protect her from the poisonous fumes of natural Nezanat, her properties in the raw stage are very poisonous, they can even cause damage to the goa 'uld, if not adequately not protected by shielding or adequate medical treatment! " the goa'uld replied, waiting for the jaffà to understand, and leave the room.

"I will present your concern, Lady Anuqet does not intend to lose further workforce if she can avoid it, in any case she will be grateful for your interest!" he completed going up the stairs and quickly moving away, trying to get himself out of his nose and into the stench of the underground of the dead. Quickly he climbed the stairs to the locker room where numerous servants awaited the arrival of some jaffa or goa'uld for some form of cleaning.

"Clean my armor waiting for me to clean it properly, the smell of the catacombs is terrifying and I don't want Lady Anuqet to be affected!" he exclaimed, ordering two maids to clean his armor, which in the meantime was quickly taking off while remaining naked. The women wasted no time and immediately began cleaning the armor to remove any residual odor of death and dissolution of the meat. Makad hated going down into the catacombs, he detested not only the smell but the very presence of that being who also dared to boast the title of divinity. For him it was nothing more than a demon infero, a putrid being who should never have trod the soil of the living. But the princess's decisions could not be discussed, under any circumstances.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2019, 06:25:35 PM »

Gebel Dosha

The vocuum had opened showing Makad's face. Cashac eagerly awaited the autopsy information to understand what really happened.

"Commander Cashac according to the chief medical examiner of our princess, Tamun ate until his stomach collapsed, besides the diet rich in grassy acids, calcified arteries and the vascular system of the host of God, Tamun killed himself simply by eating up to die ... "

"... also it seems that the exhalations of the Nezanat, coming from the mines, has poisoned both the body and the mind of the goa'uld in a progressive way, in any case without a sarcophagus and a suitable therapy, Tamun would have died the same!" Makad concluded waiting for a reply from Cashac. The third First Prime waited a moment before responding in turn.

"I understand, therefore I think it is appropriate to immunize the population or soon we would not have servants for the mines of nezanat I imagine, then return to the village and request the immunization serum in order to immunize the population of this village at least annually and prepare as many serums for the team, we would only return after having complied with this obligation ... "Cashac concluded, closing the vocuum in turn. the First Prime remained in the throne room, in the small temple in the company of the few guards of his team.

"What a stupid death indeed for this royal prince, it would have taken very little to live with dignity, but Tamun certainly was not among those who enjoyed a good reputation for being exiled to this exiled and forgotten place by the Gods!" Jeshir exclaimed to himself, a very low and cautious voice in his consideration. Cashac warned those words, but did nothing to reply, at least not initially.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2019, 05:48:17 PM »

Gebel Dosha, goa'uld temple

"The nezanat poisoning is a problem that we should have avoided by providing assistance and the gift of the Gods, at least temporarily caring for this progressive poisoning, unfortunately Anuket did not have much time to deal with it and this lack of knowledge of the problems of individual planets, he risked creating a serious problem for the future of this young goa'uld empire! " he completed The First Prime by rising from the throne of the temple and taking a few steps towards their position. Jeshir watched the commander advance towards him, his eyes worried about the news he had just received, and he also knew at least in part of the harmful effects on exposures to these essential minerals for the magic of the goa'uld, but also deleterious for any organism , including that goa'uld. The First Prime stopped shortly after the figure of Jeshir before turning around again and turning to the jaffa.

"I think it is necessary to visit the active field, we have to understand how powerful the radiations are together with the substances released by their extraction, you will have to accompany me so it is useless to walk around it, we must ascertain the degree of dangerousness of the area and evaluate how much drug is used for the entire population of the village and then move to the other deposits and do the same! " completed the First Prime by looking into Jeshir's eyes.

"I understand commander, in the meantime we will keep the curfew so that we can move more easily among the houses of this village, Gebel Dosha although it is only a village like many others on this planet, it could one day become a powerful city like Bubasteion and we need to know better the topography of the places! " he replied instead that Jeshir, another jaffa present in the hall not far from Cashac than from Jeshir.

"As you order Commander Cashac, Gebel Dosha could also become an interesting place in the future, a super-placement in the mines and in the surroundings I think it should be done anyway, a beautiful city could indeed arise one day in this desert area, especially if we can bring enough water in the area to guarantee the supply of greater population! " Jeshir added, finding himself fully in agreement with his companions and the commander himself.

"Makad, however, will return with enough medication to keep us healthy for at least an entire year, we possess a symbiont although in a larval state and despite the absurd behavior maintained by Tamun, it will protect us by leaving us ..."

"... after all it would be deleterious for him / her, to lose his / her jaffà incubator just to not guarantee his / her physical security!" he added by adding the First Prime while the scene fades and shows us how the day is coming to an end in the same place.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2019, 07:10:01 PM »

Gebel Dosha

The night passed rather quickly both in the town of Bubastis Minor, and in the small village of Gebel Dosha. In both settlements, life was different because the inhabitants of Bubasteion were mostly jaffas or merchants or brothel owners, yet they did not do heavy work for more than 10 hours a day, as in the case of Gebel Dosha. The average life span was different and this Cashac understood immediately. But on the day he was about to arrive, Makad would return bringing the annual dose of Nezanat's poison fumes. The third first first was already standing, observing and scanning the horizon to be the first to see his subject return. Makad would return on board his Semerkhet with sufficient doses of antagonnist medicine to cover the entire village and the jaffa team, of which he had no doubt. The first light of dawn touched the horizon, Cashac was standing at the temple door while Jeshir and the rest of the team woke up while other jaffas who had watched the night, went to sleep in turn. Cashac's gaze looked at the horizon that stood before him. The mountain valley that extended around that settlement slowly regained color and life. The work at the nezanat mine would be resumed on that day, after the administration of the antidote to the working population. He had to await the return of his man and only then would he have decreed the resumption of mining as it should have been. The fresh morning air seemed a miracle compared to the dusty heat of the afternoon or evening. In the distance a bright glow announced the arrival of something to the site itself, Cashac smiled. Makad would have arrived from there a few moments with the supply of medicine for the whole village, he had no doubts. The morning breeze would soon disappear, but for the moment Cashac was enjoying it on his face, his arms and his neck. As announced, makad arrived decelerating abruptly just near the same First Prime. a cloud of dust rose as the jaffà descended from the means of transport and carried itself before its commander, kneeling before him.

"Commander Cashac, as you ordered I completed the mission, Tamun's body is now under conservation and treatment from Tae'far in the sacred pyramid, I brought enough medicine with me to cover the jaffas and the population of this mining outpost for at least a year, the pro-princess Anuqet also wants the inspection to be completed at other mines in the region before returning to the town of Bubasteion! " Makad concluded, waiting for a reply from his commander.

"Very good jaffà, we start with the medications, I will contact Anuqet later, before we immunize this mining outpost, first it will return to produce and we would not have possible deficiencies in the future!" finally replied Cashac watching the village come back to life. from the houses the women began to go out, followed by their husbands, some cat showed a sly look.

"Bring the medicine into the sacred temple, we will distribute it through a subcutaneous injection I imagine?"

"It is the fastest method also Anuqet intends to send a new local governor but noon only for the outpost, but for the whole region, the idea is to create a second city like Bubasteion and give the same comforts to these people, in this way we would not risk riots in the future! " he added the jaffa looking at his commander in the eyes. The tension in his words diminished when Makad saw a friendly and loving face coming behind Cashac.

"Jeshir organizes the whole village call for 11.00 am, we will inoculate the first dose of medicine in this population and show Anuqet's plans!" he ordered without turning to the jaffa. The latter smiled before replying in turn.

"As you order commander ... it's good to see you Makad again!" exclaimed immediately after leaving Makad astonished but not the same as Cashac.

"We will not lose in time in unnecessary formalities, you will see yourself later, when the mission in this mining village will be completed, until then maintaining the haughty and detached appearance is fundamental!" he added, leaving little room for anything else. Jeshir nodded just as Makad did, and they both headed off each to their own orders.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2020, 08:50:28 AM »

Gebel Dosha

In the next hour, the entire population of the mining village had been gathered outside the temple and awaited the distribution of the drug that would immunize them for at least a year after administration. Then a second dose would have been necessary for the year that would have been so and for all their existence, at least as long as they were employed at the Nezanat mine of that site. Cashac was standing, the only one who didn't have a helmet on his head. The excited shouting of the people mingled with the sound of the wind that enveloped the area at the time.

"People of Gebel Dosha, I made you gather in this place because it is necessary to give each of you the opportunity to live despite the toxic fumes of the extracted material, the great Khnum does not want to show death or in general your suffering while elevating it and honor ... "

"... I have brought a drug created by the Gods for their servants if they are not warriors of the Gods or Children of the Gods, a drug that will protect you from the toxicity of the extracted material for about 1 year, on that date from today, you will need a new dose that will be provided to you ... "

"... for this we will let a support team and a governor of the region come to this mining site so that you can always be protected and guaranteed in your health and beyond, food and drinks will be sent regularly as well as new people to increase the mining population! " Cashac finally completed by advancing before his men and women of the Jaffà militia. The men and women, the miners of Jebel Dosha, were clearly afraid that what awaited them was a worse fate than they had hitherto, but had no choice whatsoever.

"You will no longer have to worry about anything, Lord Khnum wants your good, that's why he sent his daughter Anuket to rule the entire planet, his protection and benevolence still keeps you alive today!" he added looking at the faces of those present.

"Now get in line, first the children, those who don't walk yet and the babies come first with their mothers and then all the rest!" he ordered giving clear provisions on how to distribute the medicine. One after another the doses were distributed by finishing all available vials, but the entire population had been immunized as expected. Only when the last old man passed did Jeshir open his helmet and turned to his superior.

"Commander Cashac, do we have to wait for the arrival of a contigent you have announced or are we leaving before they arrive?" asked the jaffà, looking carefully at Cashac's face. The latter smiled before replying in turn.

"The garrison will arrive shortly but we have other tasks, for this tomorrow we will abandon this mineral deposit and head for new coordinates, I believe that TKom el Hettan could be our new target!" Cashac replied looking at Jeshir.

"Kom el Hettan ... I don't know this site, what is it specifically?" the jaffà asked curiously, waiting for a reply from his superior.

"Kom el Hettan is a fortress that Bastet had built a few hundred years ago when Sokar's attentions forced her to survive an alliance with another gao'uld called Kali, but I think you know the history of that well conflict, so you will know that in that fortress a fierce battle was fought against the Necropolis Guards sent by Sokar, so now we can go as soon as possible to that location and see the status of the fortress and if necessary make it an active outpost on this planet! " Cashac concluded with a smile while Jeshir's gaze was intrigued by the idea of ​​seeing with his own eyes, that place where demons were said to have been repelled by Bastet's claws.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2020, 07:09:00 AM »

"I understand the importance of this fortress commander, I imagine that Khnum wants to make it operational again, especially now that with the new information in our possession, he wants to restore control at least in 1/4 of the planets he once ruled, starting with Ombos and maybe Kel'tut ... "

"In any case I love these missions, we always discover something interesting that the other Gods have overlooked in their millennial government, Bastet seems to have not in the least explored the potential of his planets, by comparison Lord Khnum really has something that the dead Gods really miss ! " Jeshir concluded by watching the horizon stretch out before him.

"Get ready for Kom el hettan, we will head to our next target within 1 hour from now jaffà!" Cashac replied, looking not only at Jeshir, but at his whole team before him.

After an hour from that chat, the Semerkhets were finally ready to leave, Cashac was the only one still on the ground waiting to give the order. On each vehicle's on-board computer, the coordinates of Kom el Hettan appeared, the fortress Bastet had abandoned for hundreds of years. One by one the vehicles darted very fast towards the destination, Kom el Hettan was quite distant, it would have taken at least 10 hours before reaching the destination. All those present had closed their helmets to protect themselves from the desert sand and even Caschac himself had changed by wearing a jaffa armor too. The darkness was taking over, however, would come with the darkness and this worried Cashac. The order to stop at new coordinates appeared on everyone's viewer, they would have made an intermediate stop.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2020, 07:51:47 PM »

Kom  el  Hettan

That night had fallen too fast over them, none of those present foreshadowed what would soon happen in Kom el Hettan. The night passed quickly making the team rest and only when the sun rose did the warriors resume their journey aboard their Semerkhets. After almost two more hours of travel, Kom el Hettan appeared in the distance, a ruined complex, surrounded by the sands of the dunes that surrounded it and that had partly or had covered it. Stone walls, papyrus columns, obelisks and Bastet statues were found to be fallen, broken or seriously damaged almost everywhere. The sun had risen behind the site, illuminating the ruins of a golden light as the Semerkhets approached quickly towards the front door. Only when everyone was in front of the city did Cashac send everyone to park and stop on the viewer. The team carried out the instructions of their superior to the letter. After securing the Semerkhets, the jaffas opened their helmets including Cashac himself. Everyone looked at the ruins of Kom el Hettan (To understand each other they are the same as in Hamunaptra from the film The Mummy) carefully entering the city walls.
 Two immense statues representing Bastet armed with sistrum guarded the city itself. Inside the fortress / city had largely collapsed, you could see the signs of the epic battle. Jeshir was immediately seized with impatience, but Cashac's arm was suddenly blocked by Jeshir, not satisfied with this, Jeshir once again got rid of his superior, being stopped strongly by Makad, who came behind him.

"Stop Jeshir, we do not know what can await us in this fortress city, if terrifying battles have been fought, it is legitimate to ask whether both armies have not left the site littered with who knows what mortal traps, I do not think it is appropriate to do rash things ! " Makad concluded by stopping his companion by girding him by the shoulders. Jeshir struggled for a moment before letting himself be completely stopped.

"Makad is absolutely right Jeshir, this place is certainly full of traps, still ready to take our slightest imprudence, we must go with great caution and we will end up like mice!" added Commander Cashac. Jeshir did not reply but lost momentum and was freed.

"Apparently this is a site with great potential, pity only that it is still to be reclaimed, I would not want Khnum or better Anuqet to have sent us here to get rid of us, after all we are all outcast jaffà, that we have betrayed the Gods in past!" added a Bast Guards smiling maliciously.

"Don't be mean Me'lek, if Anuqet wanted to get rid of us, we would have already died, this is a typical reconnaissance mission on planets that the previous owners scarcely knew!" Makad added after releasing his partner from his grip. Jeshir, meanwhile, now free from his grasp behind him, observed one of the large obelisks, although still erect, however terribly inclined to one side.

"Aside from the obvious praise to the power of Bastet and his children, the obelisk was probably to be placed at the entrance of the base of Bastet itself, its underground headquarters, but we won't know until we find under the sand there. possible entry to the complex! " added the jaffa, approaching the obelisk to observe it more closely. The marks were etched deep into the sandstone. Jeshir would have liked to touch them, but for the moment they would have secured the base camp. The remaining day was spent observing and evaluating the ruins, the surrounding area so that they could use or fully rebuild it in the future. The hours and the sun changed, in the shade of a cleverly mounted tent, the jaffas were intent on drinking a cup of hot tea, a tea that would have been The Mint tea on planet Earth, but which in the goa'uld planets had a name unpronounceable. The sun and the heat were at their maximum strength, you could not get out. Laying down on the cushions and surrounded by a slight glitz typical of Goa'uld battle tents, Cashac and his team waited for the heat to subside before they could get out. That evening they would roast that meat taken from Jebel Dosha.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2020, 07:15:30 PM »

The statue of Bastet and the inscription

The next morning, the sun shone again on the Kom el Hettan site. the ruins were tinged with amber as the sun slowly rose over the horizon. The gigantic statues that hung majestically and inclined in the middle of the ruins, gave the site a very romantic appearance, but Jeshir and the other warriors did not interest him in the least. What interested him most was the strategic position and what that place could still offer to the forces of Khnum and his daughter Anuket. Walking through the broken and collapsed walls invaded by the sands, Cashac observed how that desolate place must have lived a short but intense period of its vault, at least before being suddenly abandoned. There were no reasons, the fort could be rebuilt but had not done so, it aroused many curiosities on the part of Cashac himself. The gaze of the jaffà rested on the immense statue depicting a bastet carrying a musical instrument, a sistrum. That statue had instinctively attracted him, did not understand the reason and yet had done so since their arrival.

"Commander Cashac we can immediately begin the patrol of the site, we could start right from this statue that seems to fascinate you!" Makad quietly exclaimed alongside his superior. Chashac smiled before retorting in turn.

"It seems to me an excellent starting point, so let's start probing this place, I'm sure it could reserve us interesting commander!" he added, observing the emergence of what was to be the gateway to one of the underground parts of the complex.

Four hours later, the entrance to the base of the statue of Bastet had been cleared of sand and debris that had hidden it from view by showing a door sealed by a stone slab engraved with goa'uld hieroglyphics. the inscription was accompanied by a relief depicting a dung beetle.

"Here the Gods do not come for any appeal, the creatures of Sokar must not see the light of the sun, because their revenge will strike you ... so says the inscription!" Cashac himself added after translating those goa'uld hieroglyphs.

"Sokar beetles ... I don't know dangerous animals, especially beetles but if this door has been positioned and kept closed until today to the point of keeping this place closed and abandoned, I think we should abandon it too and if we decide to return, at least to do it safely! " Makad added in turn, looking at the inscription. Cashac did not say a word for a few moments then agreed with his warrior.

"We don't know how many accesses to the danger zone are, we have to understand where they are and map the rest of the site, in this way we would know how to move in the future since we will surely return to this place to explore it in detail with the Gods of knowledge in tow ! " he in turn completed watching the gigantic statue of Bastet stand out before them.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2020, 06:33:52 PM »

Return  at  home

Kom  el  Hettan

Curiosity, however, could have been their biggest enemy, especially in these circumstances, when a misstep would have led to a successful mission, to the biggest defeat. Cashac knew this and feared the craving for excessive knowledge and without caution that men could incur on occasions like this. He had ordered to end the exploration rather than time at the military complex of Kom el hettan, yet he himself knew that the supi men, his warriors, would certainly have been prey to that senseless and uncontrollable will to hunt, and no worse troubles just to know what really was hiding. The basements of the military base were a call from the sirens that threatened to lead that team to an unexpected castaway. A potential failure. Watching the team fall back towards the semerkhets, Cashac had the ardor to hope that those warriors would not let themselves be overcome by curiosity, and they would take that false step. After an hour of preparations, Jeshir, one of the most impatient on the team, turned to the same commander one last time. His words openly betrayed his willingness to explore or at least take a peek at that part unknown to them.

"My commander, the dungeons can at least be explored, perhaps passing through the other passages, not all of them have been closed and sealed, evidently no threats can come from them, especially of these sokar beetles, let us explore at least a portion of the underground part?" asked the jaffà leaving the commander perplexed. The reasoning went well, but Cashac knew that something so reckless could not be done without the right protection or knowledge of the danger. and so he replied annoyed to his man.

"No Jeshir, it is not possible to explore even the slightest of the Kom el Hettan dungeons, if indeed there are Sokar beetles, then the threat is really high, I have heard of them only on one occasion, they are carnivorous beetles with a terrifying voracity, they were exploited as a scourge during the war against Bastet but because of their very high danger, I was at least apparently limited ..."

"... going down to those places without the technologies that keep them under control, means certain and horrible death not only for us, but for the entire planet, seeing how quickly they devour their victims and reproduce ..."

"... no, the exploration is definitely postponed, we don't have the means at the moment and we are not enough to contain them!" concluded the third First Prime. Cashac's face was red, almost aponazzo, the calm that distinguished him had partially disappeared. Jeshir then seeing that it was not possible to take a quick look, he replied disappointed to his commander.

"As you want commander, I will then await the mission you will organize for exploration, at this point we are headed to another site and or we are heading for the city of Bubasteion ... our food supplies are running out and as far as I know, there are no outposts or villages nearby to supply us! " Jeshir replied looking his superior in the eyes.

"We will go back to Bubasteion, for the mission I have to talk about it with Princess Anuqet, it is she who decides whether or not an eventual analysis is necessary, in any case if the mission will be approved, you will be part of the expedition, on this I can give you this certainty! " Cashac replied, trying to convince and satisfy his fiery warrior at the same time.

"We will rest, we will study the future mission, especially now that Khnum has decided to regain control of his lost planets, Anuket will want to deepen the knowledge of the planet that has been entrusted to govern it, we will return to our life for at least a few days, but be ready at any time! " he concluded by letting go of Jeshir and the rest of the team who still remained to listen to the speech between the commander and his soldier.

All those present recovered after the final preparations astride their semerkhets and darted towards the capital of the planet, the city of Bubasteion. It would have taken over twelve hours to reach that speed, perhaps less if I had not accelerated voluntarily.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal