Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: At the court of Princess Anuqet  (Read 5108 times)

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 119
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: At the court of Princess Anuqet
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2020, 04:50:46 PM »

Bubasteion
Throne room

The return to the city of Bubasteion, Cashac and his team each rested inside their homes, but of all only Cashac was the most worried about the situation that could arise in the future, and after a night of sleep, he was finally received by princess Anuket. The large throne room, all in stone, was wrapped in the aura of sacredness typical of Goa'uld / Egyptian style constructions. Anuket was sitting surrounded by two Bast Guards, she could not see their face, covered by the feline helmet, yet she felt awe with their presence. The only man was him at the time.

"My princess, as you ordered, we allowed the resumption of the mining works in the Gebel Dosha mining field, started a protective therapy in the mining population and then we headed to the Kom el Hettan site!"

"We started the base inspection but stopped immediately when we discovered the weight of the carnivorous beetles left by Sokar during the siege of the Bastet base, the team men tried to dissuade me to take a look at least, but I didn't wanted to please them, carnivorous beetles are a great danger if you are not properly equipped to stop or maneuver them! " he completed the third First Prime by looking at the princess who had remained silent until then. Anuket smiled just before replying in turn.

"You made the right choice Cashac, bringing the team back to the city of Bubasteion and avoiding a massacre was a correct choice, we will work to heal the Kom el hettan base as soon as possible, but at the moment we do not have the means to do so ! "

"Now warrior take a week off, as well as your team, then we will start preparing for the sanitation of the site!"

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 119
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: At the court of Princess Anuqet
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2020, 04:57:20 PM »

Jeshir house, Bubasteion city

Jeshir had returned to his home after the double mission to Gebel Dosha and Kom el Hettan. He felt tired but at the same time eager to be able to return to explore that abandoned base in the desert. But his commander had decided to postpone and in hindsight, Jeshir understood the motivation of his commander. Now back in his home, he took off his jaffĂ  armor, neatly put it away and prepared for a relaxing bath. His naked, toned and muscular body, with an olive complexion, shone with the beauty of his years of youth. The warrior's gaze was finally relaxed, after the bath he would have gone to find pleasure, but not a violent and dangerous pleasure as in the past. He would have found a prostitute in one of the many brothels of the city of Bubasteion, he would have joined his body to the latter, then he would have drunk something and would have gone to sleep, a whole week of rest and then surely there would have been new implications for the mission which would have been made for the Kom el Hettan base. The bathroom was hot, Jeshir's eyes closed for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the water. minutes passed that almost reached an hour before the jaffĂ  woke up in the cold water.

"I think it's time you got out of the Jeshir water or you will become like a dried plum!" Makad unexpectedly exclaimed, appearing next to his naked companion in the tub.

"Makad ... I hadn't heard you coming for once, evidently fatigue overwhelmed me otherwise now you wouldn't have caught me off guard, let me dry and let's go and do some spree immediately, I need to have sex and if you want to join you too ... you don't have to like a beautiful female body! " Jeshir replied standing up from the bathtub.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]