Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

Author Topic: Atlantis OOC  (Read 10030 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: Atlantis OOC
« Reply #375 on: June 29, 2018, 12:57:10 AM »

As far as the countermeasure to the Vanir goes, I think ultimately, the outcome is that we are merging Kull disruptor and Intar technology to create a lethal version of Intar rounds; a physical projectile that becomes an energy round that isn't going to get stopped by their shields or armor.

Since their own energy weapons are able to drop them, lethal Intars would be be just the trick, and entirely compatible in all of our weapons without modifying any of our weapons.

As far as the railgun from the Genii goes...Gambler would make better use for that as something to make into something that can really reach out and touch someone.

Also, are we going to end this day at any point soon? I put Gambler out for the night.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 208
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #376 on: June 29, 2018, 01:01:05 AM »

Sounds like a plan.  :yes:

As soon as Mike and co step through the gate we'll wrap season 6 of Atlantis. It doesn't necessarily have to coincide with the ending of the season for SG1, which we will finish soon.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #377 on: July 10, 2018, 03:17:59 PM »

Sorry for the inconvenience I've brought upon you by leaving you hanging.
I think I'm finally starting to resurface from tons of work - having a legislated 4 weeks of leave during the summer is great, but it can sometimes be a real pain, for those still at work.
Counting down the days now, last shift is on Saturday, then it's my turn to get my weeks off...

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #378 on: July 10, 2018, 04:33:10 PM »

@NG so....we're waiting till Saturday?  >( :sam10
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #379 on: July 12, 2018, 03:09:11 PM »

Nope!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #380 on: July 12, 2018, 04:51:25 PM »

Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #381 on: July 12, 2018, 04:55:22 PM »

9 hours tomorrow an then, hopefully, not more than 4 on Saturday - I see the light!!!  :lol

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Teddy hides in shadows.
  • The DEATH of DiscWorld
« Reply #382 on: July 13, 2018, 01:22:17 PM »

:frak     Don't go into the light CarolAnn   *o

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #383 on: July 13, 2018, 03:39:33 PM »

But... but... it's so bright... and shiiiineeeyyy!!

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #384 on: July 13, 2018, 04:14:30 PM »

What's the status of SG-4? Last I knew we were assembling in the gate room

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #385 on: July 13, 2018, 04:44:20 PM »

A good question. I thought they were heading home or are we all waiting for Mike to be a part of that transition?

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #386 on: July 14, 2018, 02:17:50 AM »

We're going to need a few more posts between Mike and Annie (and we have waited for others  >( due to RL issues before so calm down here, ok? :) ) but the rest of the people who wants to go back to the SGC are all free to do so when ever they need to.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #387 on: July 14, 2018, 06:10:45 PM »

Pulls out the 3d chess board and snacks. OK, let us know when we're needed.  :cools

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #388 on: July 15, 2018, 01:52:34 AM »

Thought I was clear in my post, but apparently I wasn't.
No need for your char to stick around, you're free to move along, so can Sorra's. Your team doesn't need to move along as one unit all the time, right?
I suggest you have your char radio Lena since she is the CO of the team, telling/asking for permission or what ever you want to call it, and then move along. :)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #389 on: July 15, 2018, 05:28:08 PM »

As I read the basic concepts of what is going on, the most urgent need is to move Atlantis into line with the SGC, ie the time jump. Why can we not then do that? For the only member of SG4 needed to be with Mike is Cate, the rest of the team can return, then we cover what is required for Mike 'during' the time jump.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27