Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30

Author Topic: Atlantis OOC  (Read 13335 times)

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
Re: Atlantis OOC
« Reply #420 on: July 25, 2018, 12:32:54 AM »

So sorry about the fires, NG. Hope it goes all right. We have hideous wildfires every summer. It's basically a tradition here at this point.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #421 on: July 25, 2018, 01:52:17 AM »

Take care NG  :hug:

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #422 on: July 25, 2018, 02:09:40 AM »

My county is on fire  :^
Every flame on the map is a bush or a forest fire. The ones in the middle of our country are now considered out of control and the efforts are now a matter of damage control than actually trying to put them out

https://www.sosalarm.se/contentassets/0ecb95670905422f95306fc8486d1295/brandkarta-20180724_20.png?width=768&mode=crop&anchor=middlecenter&scale=downscaleonly

@NG sending you all my love and prayers. I've lived through several times and I know how horrible it can be
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #423 on: July 25, 2018, 02:19:08 AM »

Thanks for all your thoughts. Feels like our country need all the help we can get.

I can only remember one previously, in 2014 - and even if it was bad, this year is far worse.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #424 on: July 25, 2018, 02:22:58 AM »

Are Europe helping you?

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #425 on: July 25, 2018, 02:44:52 AM »

Yes, they are!  :yes:
We've got firefighters from Poland, Norway, the Baltic states, Germany, France, Italy and more!
The EU has sent the big water bombing planes no one up here knew we actually had parts in.

Actually it's the first time I've seen us having some benefit of being a member of the EU... :fp

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #426 on: July 25, 2018, 03:05:33 AM »

Where's Britain ?  *kicks their butts*

:lol:

So only when there is an emergency will you benefit, well, owts better than nowt

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #427 on: July 25, 2018, 03:13:30 AM »

Where's Britain ?  *kicks their butts*

:lol:

Nope, no English people, then again - I guess you have as much experience that we do - meaning not so much?

So only when there is an emergency will you benefit, well, owts better than nowt
Yeah... my thoughts too...  >(
But still, I'm grateful that the original thoughts of why we actually formed the EU in the first place still is there. We help each other and work together - something that seems to be rather lost other days in Brussels  :fp

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2018, 03:26:26 AM »

Yes true, we dont suffer with them much, i think there was one that started recently and it joined into another one, may have been on the Moors

Yea, Brussels has become like every other government, out for it's self, it's bloated with useless departments and useless wasteful people, it is a bit like that replicator super blob and it will drag everybody down with it

I had to chuck in the SGA reference to keep on topic,  :D

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #429 on: July 27, 2018, 05:35:46 PM »

What Michelle was emulating in the most recent post I made:

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #430 on: July 27, 2018, 05:44:33 PM »

:lol :lol :yes:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #431 on: August 11, 2018, 09:12:06 AM »

I have a complaint, why does the nanny filter keep changing a.s.s to arse, Zelenka would never use arse, it looks daft

Thaddeus

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Thaddeus Thumb turning green.Thaddeus Thumb turning green.
« Reply #432 on: August 11, 2018, 11:17:09 AM »

Being that Trigger's now out of Mako, would it still be alright if I hopped back on the RP or perhaps would it be best if I stayed out?

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #433 on: August 12, 2018, 06:24:59 PM »

I have a complaint, why does the nanny filter keep changing a.s.s to arse, Zelenka would never use arse, it looks daft

As I understand it Julie it was merely a correction to the spelling, though you may have to ask Mel on that particular case.

Being that Trigger's now out of Mako, would it still be alright if I hopped back on the RP or perhaps would it be best if I stayed out?

There wouldn't be any reason why you couldn't return Thaddeus, although I think some kind of guarantee that you'd be around more often might be a good idea from you.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #434 on: August 13, 2018, 10:38:01 AM »

Thanks Maz, and I may use the periods between them for now, just so everybody knows, its not an acronym :P

One more question, exactly how  long is it from the mainland to Atlantis and do we contact them before we go thro the hole in the top, ok, thats two :P

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30