Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: Atlantis OOC  (Read 17128 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Atlantis OOC
« Reply #450 on: November 05, 2018, 08:26:27 PM »

That is simply avoiding the issue, or trying to make the thinking process easier.  :W One can always just ask for a back up toxicology report; I've lost count on the number of blood tests that had to be redone on my husband recently, not to mention those for Mel.

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #451 on: November 06, 2018, 04:36:46 PM »

Tookas or tokas is another name for@ss..mark

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #452 on: January 10, 2019, 12:23:13 PM »

Is McKay or Zelenka needed anywhere? Unless someone has already taken them, I don't mind

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #453 on: January 10, 2019, 12:34:16 PM »

I've only been holding onto McKay until you came back. You are most certainly welcome to take him for whatever ends he's needed for because I've got way too many plates spinning on this.

As a side note, if anyone who can play him well enough wants to take Ronon off my hands, I'd be appreciative. I can't play 4 people at once without my posts getting very difficult to do. I'm fine with Sheppard and Hanley/TF Mako, but I feel kind of the jerk running 3/4 of AR-1 and the leads of SG:A...

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #454 on: January 10, 2019, 02:51:11 PM »

Glad to see you back dear and I'll be more so to see Radek back on board. :)

@Cipherhornet18 I've done Ronon before but my time is far too limited at the present to invest in another character. We have one or two newbies here we could perhaps approach?

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
Travellers
« Reply #455 on: February 15, 2019, 10:48:27 PM »

Where can I find information on Traveller vessels?

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Travellers
« Reply #456 on: February 16, 2019, 06:55:37 AM »

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
Re: Travellers
« Reply #457 on: February 17, 2019, 06:00:49 PM »

Thanks!

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #458 on: March 12, 2019, 04:12:12 PM »

I have a notice for a radio call directed at Woolsey in the Gateroom, though their is no evidence of the call where Richard is currently located on the Piers. So in theory I can't answer the call.

Do we also need to have Zelenka NPC'd at this time?

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #459 on: March 13, 2019, 01:01:29 PM »

Okay, so I was trying to give you the option to have Richard doing something else for the duration of the time jump, because I do happen to accept that some things can happen "off-screen" for the sake of some expediency. Just wanted to move things along here, maybe even have given us a chance to have temporarily put McKay and Zalenka more off-screen until we knew what to do with them.

But what the hell do I know?

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #460 on: March 13, 2019, 04:49:45 PM »

That wasn't my issue. Don't worry too much about it, I'll fix it myself.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 275
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #461 on: March 13, 2019, 11:09:37 PM »

so not getting into that ^^^  :fp

Question: Is just Larrin and Ingrid going to be talking on their own re: Okinawa?  >(

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #462 on: March 13, 2019, 11:24:10 PM »

When I have something for Dave to say, I'll say it

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 275
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #463 on: March 13, 2019, 11:29:08 PM »

thar be more'n Dave Dixon o'board that there pirate ship mate  :lol

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]