Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 - Alpha Site: Women's Locker Room  (Read 3886 times)

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
Re: PG8-K59 - Alpha Site: Women's Locker Room
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2015, 01:44:20 AM »

As Cate left, she sat there stripping off her clothes, even with some disgust portrayed like those were some vile rags full of filth. Aria and Elle walked in the showers and Lena just acknowledged their presence with a quick glance, but she did see what Elle's form was like as McFearson spoke about Cate. Ovcharenko wasn't in her best shape either from all the non stop stress, combat and generic lack of luck, so she sent back the same glance.

The same you're looking at, a wreck that once was a woman...

Elena smiled back and replied.

"We ain't married... Yet." A big mischievous smile. "She was required elsewhere. I can imagine how cranky she'll be when she gets to the control room, with her showers and rest stolen from under her nose..."

The woman even giggled, stood up and shed off her underwear, walking not with usual determenation but with huge anticipation to a shower. She switched on the water and even let out a small groan of pleasure as she felt the warm water caress her skin. She tried to pretend not to hear to the radio barking innuendos, but it was really hard and she burst out in laughter when Elle mentioned "medical reasons" and said a little too loud in a still joyful voice.

"He'll surely get more than he bargained for..."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:55:41 AM by VagabonD SerpenT »
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2015, 01:17:58 AM »

"More than he could imagine Lena, given the amount of women who seem to be needing a shower in the last little while." Elle had to chuckle at that, she could just imagine the look on Mike's face if he had walked in her a little while ago, expecting only Elle to be there. "Right, I'm done." That was it for her, more than clean enough and cautiously she stepped out, being mindful that the floor by now was very wet and slippery. Grabbing her radio she spoke to Mike again. "Mike, I'll be there in less than five." Toweling down and satisfied all was dry, Elle dressed again in her battle fatigues, those were clean anyway so she didn't have to change. As she headed for the door, it opened before she could lay a hand on it and Cate walked in.

"Leaving already Elle?" The other said, a curious look on her face.

With one hand on Cate's shoulder Elle told her. "We'll catch up in town hopefully, I need to attend to a somewhat broken doctor....see you later Lena." She was on her way then and there without a second's pause.

"Someone said once Australian women are slightly crackers. Do you believe that?" Cate said to Lena as she started getting undressed again.

<<Elle to Commissary>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2015, 01:47:56 AM »

"See ya, Elle..."

Lena proceeded to lather herself up thoroughly for the third time in row. She did had overworked and suffered a lot of stress recently. She then glanced at Cate stripping again.

"Looking at you as a model, I'd say they're right whackos..." Elena giggled, wondering if Cate can get into showers this time. "What did they need from you?"

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2015, 11:55:06 PM »

"Well in that case I'll have to live up to the reputation won't I?" As Cate spoke, she already had a towel in hand, letting the end settle on the wet floor, a cunning evil look in her eyes. She walked casually around the bench, weighing up range and that white butt of Lena's, the shower curtain open just enough. Then a loud crack rang out as Cate towel whipped her friend's
derriere; just enough ragged end of the towel to give Lena a decent sting, quite possibly it may have felt like wasp.

Once she was happy in completing that little duty, Cate happily stepped into another cubicle to begin her own shower. It would be a three minute Navy style one, as per ships standing orders just as her Dad would say.
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2015, 02:35:52 AM »

She had to admit that there was some feeling of an incoming surprise present, but she ignored it, what resulted in a loud girlish squeal and a jump. Elena grabbed a pipe to steady herself on the wet floor.

"Cate, verdammt! Just what was needed to prove that you're nuts! Don't worry, I'll get at you later..."

Ovcharenko kept grumbling curses under breath and would scratch her rear from time to time where it stung, as she rinsed off the soap and shampoo and left the shower cubicle. She towelled herself up thoroughly, standing some distance away from Cate's cubicle and keeping an eye on it, just in case.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2015, 01:55:35 AM »

"We have a saying back home, never smile at a crocodile." Cate continued bathing as quickly as she could, all the while trying to figure out how she would approach this situation with the Commander Sieglinde. It was tricky for Cate as it would effectively dredge up some memories she had been determined to bury. "Plus, that's what you get for agreeing with me." Finally she rinsed off and stepped gingerly out of the shower, grabbing a clean towel to dry off. "Surely after all these years Lena, you know well enough not to present a good target at me." She giggled stupidly, looking at the red welt on her friend's backside.
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2015, 12:33:19 AM »

If the looks could kill, Cate would be six feet under already.

"I wonder when my patience finally rans out and I'll have you court-martialed for friendly fire..."

Elena grumbled as she examined her rump in the mirror. It will stay sore for a while today, and surely means no beaching. Lena got dressed in a fresh change of clothing, enjoying their feel on her body, but as she did, she kept one eye always on Cate. The girl seemed to be more mischievous than ever today.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2015, 02:04:09 AM »

"You know..." Cate began as she started to get dressed in a clean flight suit and underwear. "..officially I haven't signed my warrant of returned to active service, hell other than Mum and the Admiral, I don't even know if the DoD back home even know I am alive. So technically, I can do anything I want and get away with it, as I am still that woman who died six months ago." Now that was a thought, bejeezus, Cate could do anything she wanted.

Her boots came on after her socks and she was ready. "So, wanna come with me and meet this Seiglinde, or are you going to go eat something?"
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2015, 11:52:13 PM »

Hell what? She didn't even register as being alive once more? Oh, boy, that basically meant that Cate could do anything and get away with it. More to say, it probably meant that anyone nearby would be hold responsible for not curbing the girl down. Pretty damn wonderful. Elena sighed and stretched out.

"I ain't going to leave you alone, Cate, especially after you said you can do anything you want. Sheesh... And you never told me what did they want from you. Who is that person?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2015, 03:19:05 AM »

"I thought as much." Cate answered as she finished off getting dressed. "Last I knew, she was the Tactical Officer of the Saggitta, but back then she was a Lieutenant Commander. She's been promoted so my guess is as good as yours..Oh her name is Seiglinde Wettin, a member of the German aristocrasy as I recall. She wants to pick my brain on matters of a psychic matter, she thinks I can help. You know....." She paused. "...those El'dari have been futzing with us for a long time." That was Cate's view and she held them accountable for many things that had transpired, she was sure that a reckoning was to come.

<<To Gate Room>>
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2015, 12:57:46 AM »

Aria was in the shower for a bit. She was naked and the water was warm which filled the room with steam. She was the only one in the room as Elle left a while ago. Thoughts were steaming across her head. Memories. Activated by the warm water of the shower she was taking. Meditating her. Soapy water from the shampoo caressed her body in such a way that she continued rubbing the clean soap among her skin. Taking her long blonde hair, she continued rinsing it off. Combing it with her fingers. As she shut off the shower, she took a towel and dried herself off. A couple minute later, she found herself dried and clothed in her uniform again. She noticed the room empty as women were long gone from the locker room.

She decided to take the time and get out when she can so she headed out with her neccesary items and left the locker room for the Commissary.

To the Commissary.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

lethal-pageant