Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17  (Read 13854 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17
« Reply #315 on: July 06, 2018, 01:29:52 AM »

As Walter promised the gate was dialed again, though he sent an encrypted message this time, which suited her. She deciphered it quickly, read it, deciding to send a message back to Michelle's office rather than have to go up and most likely return again. She pressed the intercom. "Colonel, Major. I have a reply from the SGC, Admiral McRaven is in fact asking us that we send SG7 back to Earth as they do have a mission ready for them."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:27:25 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2018, 01:07:09 AM »

"So. When do we leave?" Astrid asked, grinning.

"I assume as soon as Colonel McGreggor arrives." Nikolai replied.

"If that's the case, Chief, we'll go hit up the armory and report back. I'd like to at least show up like we're ready to go than looking like a bunch of ROTC kids showing up on Take Your Kid To Work day."

"The what now?" Stan asked.

"Cadet corps. C'mon, let's go." Brian said.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2018, 10:58:33 PM »

<<From CO's office>>

On his way down Ben ran into a couple of mates, lads who were staying behind. There was the typical Aussie banter of course but they were sad to see him leave. With that out of the way he headed down swiftly to the Control room coming in through the rear door. He wasn't surprised to see SG-7 there. "Well I imagine you all heard the news then? Looks like we're heading in the same direction after all doesn't it?" He tapped Miki lightly on the shoulder. "Dial it up for us Chief."

"Yes Colonel San and please when you get home convey my best to your family for me." She tapped out the codes getting the gate up and running. From one to seven the chevrons locked in place. She sent the IDC through. "Walter you have Lieutenant Colonel MacGregor on the way..." She looked up at Brian. "...Captain you and your team are proceeding through as well?"

*Radio*

"You're clear Miki."

"You all may proceed now and good luck to each of you." She told them.

"I believe they are Miki and thank you I will." He left the control immediately, going home at last.

<<To SGC>>
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2018, 11:46:27 PM »

"We'll be right behind him. SG-7, let's just grab what we can and we'll steal the rest from the SGC." Brian said.

Sure enough, the team was quick to just make off with the weapons they intended to bring, the rest would come out of the SGC's stockpiles. They just barely made it behind Ben.

"Keep the lights on, we'll be back soon." Brian said with a wave and stepped through with his team once they were cleared.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #319 on: July 11, 2018, 11:30:29 PM »

Miki counted out the time she knew it would take, then waited just a little longer after that to satisfy herself it was safe to leave. She placed the gate on idle so that if it was dialed in from anywhere she'd get a warning giving her enough time to return.

<<To CO's Office>>
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #320 on: September 21, 2018, 05:55:12 PM »

The gate burst into life followed by a familiar face. Alex walked down the ramp then directly to the control room finding a young naval rating there in place of Miki. "Excuse me son, Chief Sakai is expecting me, can you guide me to where I might find Colonel Bixby please."

@DanielRyder

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #321 on: September 21, 2018, 11:19:39 PM »

Noah yawned. When Miki left the room all to him to watch after, Noah snuck in to watch the gateroom. He was out among the woods exploring a bit. The man wasn't involved in any fight because his responsibility was to stay behind in the base. When Miki left the gateroom for a bit, Noah was called back. Now he was regretting not sleeping for a bit, so he took a few seconds to snooze.

When the gate blasted wide open with the puddle doing its whoosh thing, Noah jerked his head up and stood to attention watching a somewhat familiar man step out from the even horizon. Toggling the newcomer's image in his head to figure out who the guy was, Noah gulped remembering his name.

He responded standing to attention, "Uhh, one moment sir."

Pressing the radio, he inquired clearly, "Colonel Bixby. Petty Officer Israel. Can I have your location, Ma'am? Someone is here to see Chief Sakai."

Waiting for a reply, Noah wasn't quite sure where she was exactly. Time seemed to fly and perhaps the Colonel was elsewhere at the moment. During that period of time, a theme song appear in his head. Subconsciously, he started humming softly to himself. It was a song he heard that he couldn't get rid of.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]