Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office-lvl 16  (Read 7916 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 206
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office-lvl 16
« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2018, 12:55:16 AM »

*Intercom*

"Colonel, Major. I have a reply from the SGC, Admiral McRaven is in fact asking us that we send SG7 back to Earth as they do have a mission ready for them."

"Thank you Colonel I do appreciate the sentiment, although I believe or is my understanding in this new role I'll be back and forth as the situation requires me to do so. Hopefully under better circumstances on my next visit here." He extended his hand giving her a firm but gentle shake, doing the same with Aurore. "Yes I believe that was the arrangement Major, the 7th rotates back with elements of the 3rd and 4th replacing them. As for my boys, there was only ever eight of us to begin with, that's now reduced to six not including myself of course. We did have twelve ready to embark here from the 4th Commando regiment for SGC training so in a pinch they can fill in. Well.." He picked up his bag. "...time for me to go cuddle my Missus and kids. Take care both of you and I will see you soon." He turned smartly, leaving quietly without fuss.

<<To Gate Room>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2018, 01:03:44 AM »

"Actually, 2nd/14th Light Horse is taking over, there was some dispute on the 3rd and 4th taking over for 7th. Plus someone had to come up with our armor." Aurore said, "In the meantime, take care and feel free to visit us."

Once Ben left, she turned to Michelle, "Oh, something I thought I should bring up. I put in a request to EC 3/3, my first squadron in the French Air Force. They have a tradition related to their mascot, a rambunctious European Boar named Aldo, where the pilots take up his plush toy cousins, also named Aldo. I've my own Aldo I still take with me on flights. Anyways, Aldo, as a result of all of his cousins, has logged more flight hours in more aircraft with more weapons deployed than any other pilot ever, and I thought it would be amusing if we could see how much he could rack up with the Alpha Site pilots, even if those records never are released. I requested a case of his plush cousins be mailed to me and I'll have them in my office for pilots to claim their own Aldo. A little harmless fun, I think."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2018, 08:13:05 PM »

"Thank you Miki.  That sounds perfect," Michelle answered across the intercom.  She then turned her attention back to Ben, shaking his hand.  "You are very right.  And having you back on better terms will be much better."  She smiled, her heart breaking as she wanted to be with her fiance.  "Take care. "

Michelle was surprised at Aurore's suggestion.  "Oh that sounds perfect," she laughed.  "I bet the others will love it too.  I suggest giving one to Commander Renner.  She is constantly in the air. "

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #213 on: July 12, 2018, 12:26:59 PM »

"Given recent events, it would do to have some harmless fun." Aurore went and sat down on the couch.

"On the subject of our NATO contingent, General Menochet will likely be dropping by later this afternoon, but he wanted to personally oversee the arrival of his units. Our new aircraft were also delivered, and we'll have all of our new anti-aircraft weapons in place by the end of the week. I'll be scheduling some time to go up in those new F/A-305s, I believe they're called Wolverines. And as much as I don't want to, I'm probably going to have to finish my certifications to fly the AC-401." Aurore reported.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #214 on: July 12, 2018, 07:04:26 PM »

Michelle chuckled softly.  "Some harmless fun would definitely be good right now." She knew they had all been under stress.

She listened, nodding from time to time.  "Sounds like everything is going well, but we'll be busy too." She twisted the ring on her finger absently.   There was a lot to do and prepare for.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 206
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #215 on: July 15, 2018, 11:34:34 PM »

Miki came back the same way she had gone, essentially her next duty was to keep both the CO and XO up to date with all the latest information. "I'm sorry to keep you both." She began. Then took up her seat as before.

"Colonel MacGregor and SG-7 have now returned to Earth, so I would like to take this moment to give you the latest data that effects us at the Alpha Site. The Hermes departed one hour ago for her supply run to Atlantis, she is expected to arrive in 19 hours give or take. The Merrenden camp is all but dispersed with only a few remaining tents and other assets remaining to be returned. To replace the Hermes as our orbital cover the Britannia will be returning and is due to arrive within the day and I believe the last of the returning forces no longer required here will be leaving tomorrow via the Victory as none of the 304's have the capacity. I will add that Fleet Command complained bitterly at the waste of resources in using her as a bus." The last she said with a grin that emulated a cat having finally swallowed a canary.

@Cipherhornet18 @sorra
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]