Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: USS Apollo Bridge  (Read 3885 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: USS Apollo Bridge
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2017, 08:05:43 PM »

{Colonel Ian Davidson} NPC

<Bridge>

The ship's captain wasn't surprised one bit by the appearance of Anne, it was only a month ago he had hosted her daughter along with her team on this very bridge; his experience being with the MacGregor clan over the last few years was that where there was one, another would soon turn up. He had been briefed previously in any case. "You look good Anne, been a while hasn't it?" The man was on his own, their task for now merely being Earth's guard ship, with his crew either resting, or doing tasks they'd normally not have the time to do. When he noticed the second woman appear, he stood abruptly, snapping to attention.

"A while Ian yes." She glanced over her shoulder. "Allow me to introduce to you Ambassador Princess Ríoghnach Aoibhell, of the Kelt delegation to Earth." Social pleasantries could be exchanged later with him, for now she was on the clock.

"Very pleased to meet you your highness." He stepped forward offering his right hand, fortunately for him he had a cleanly pressed uniform on.

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2017, 09:13:31 PM »

Rioghnach came forward to take his hand, smiling. "Please to meet you, Colonel. Just call me Rioghnach. We Kelts tend to be very informal with your royalty. Or if you wish, call me Doctor. I am a fully qualified M.D."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2017, 07:00:17 PM »

{Colonel Ian Davidson} NPC

<Bridge>

With a sharp nod Ian had to admit the latter title would be far easier in the short term, he'd wrap his tongue around the name at a later time for he knew MacGregor wasn't one to stand around, wanting to get moving quickly. "Doctor is far easier ma'am. So Doctor it is for now and since Doctor Mac is in a hurry, Anne where was it you were needing to go?"

A smile spread across Anne's lips, she was heading home, the first time in almost three years. "Sydney, Ian. SGC liaison office; you know where it is."

"Indeed I do, lovely place with a view. Stand by ladies, we'll just shift orbit a little and you're off." A few moments later the great ship had moved without anyone realising it, then Ian hit the beaming node and they were gone.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]