Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: USS Apollo Bridge  (Read 4791 times)

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
Re: USS Apollo Bridge
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2019, 07:49:55 PM »

Jon scrubbed up as fast as he could, changed back into an SGC-appropriate uniform. That mission could have gone much worse, and it could have gone better, but overall he felt like he'd meshed some with his team, and that was perhaps most important of all.

As soon as he was clean and dressed, he headed for the briefing room.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 96
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2019, 05:51:23 PM »

"Take care, Colonel," Bryan said to Ben.  "Hopefully next time we can meet in better circumstances where we don't need our hides rescued," he grinned.  Once Ben was gone he blew out a breath.  He felt exhausted.

Bryan raised a brow at Bonnie.  "Is that so?" he teased her before moving off to follow Reynolds.  A good shower would be much appreciated as he felt extremely grubby.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2019, 09:49:15 PM »

Not wanting to waste any time, Al went to the nearest men's bathroom with a change of decent clothing in hand provided by the Apollo supply officer (essentially a clean one piece jump suit as the crew themselves wore). He had the forethought as always to have packed in his gear clean underwear and socks as one never knew how long a mission may last. Showered and changed he headed back to the Bridge deck. "You can send me down ahead now Major, when the rest of the team arrives beam them down after me. Mr Hurley are you ready or do you need more time with that video?"

@SGDelta @Mim

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2019, 11:56:21 PM »

After being checked out by the medic to make sure he was intact and not bleeding internally, Taer silently excused himself to head toward the bathroom to change into a new clothing piece as provided by the supply officer. It was nice getting out of the dirtied, bloodied uniform he was in. That is, it was after that small quick shower as he knew he was probably smelling something off. A few moments later, he found himself on the bridge with his hands in pocket and leaning against the wall wondering two things. Will his new friend survive the night and when will they be back home soon? Already, he grew weary of being on the Apollo.

Waiting for his turn to speak, he approached the Major and saluted, "Ma'am, I am ready as well to beam back to base."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 275
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2019, 02:20:41 PM »

*Earlier*

"Yes it is!" She poked her tongue out at Bryan, then scampered off ever so quickly he'd have no chance of a retort.

*Now*

Having done the shower thing, fresh clothing and even a quick snack (Bonnie managed to find one of six Snickers she had that wasn't melted to squish), she sauntered back to the bridge knowing some of the others might be just that much slower than her. She wasn't all that surprised though to find the Colonel and Taer there already as both had a head start on her. "I'm done and all I can say is, I need a hair trim." She hadn't cut her hair for almost four months now and it was showing. At least that was one part of her physiology that was still the same.

{Major Miranda Elwood} NPC

Seeing that Colonel Reynolds was in conversation Miranda went through the motions with the first two. "Colonel whenever you're ready. I'll send Captain Taer and Senior Airman Heckman down first. Stand by." She told him and them moving the beaming selector node up, both disappeared in a flash headed for the SGC Briefing room.

@sorra @Bluebell722 @SGDelta

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2019, 02:00:38 PM »

Bryan narrowed his eyes, but had to laugh.  There was no chance of catching her now.  Instead he chose to go get cleaned up.

**now**

Bryan was just walking out as he heard the command for the others to be beamed down.  Well, it appeared he was going to have to wait his turn.  That was fine.  He stretched a bit as he walked over to join who remained. "Looks like I'm late to the party," he commented.

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2019, 12:43:01 AM »

Jon presented himself on the bridge, saw his teammates being beamed down.

"Ready for beaming when you are, sir."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 275
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2019, 07:02:34 PM »

{Major Miranda Elwood} NPC

Waiting out the conversation it came to the point whereby the issue was no longer one to be discussed, the ship had to continue on with her duties and was required at other points of the compass so to speak. "Sirs I'll send copies of the videos down to you, we must move the ship shortly. So..." She again placed her hand over the beaming node sending the Colonel, Mr Hurley and Airman Walker down to the briefing room.

@Ellen_Ripley @SGDelta @sorra

<<Colonel Reynolds CWO5 Hurley and Airman Walker to SGC Briefing RooM>>

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2019, 04:11:52 PM »

Bryan didn't have long to think about much as once again the beam came to life.  Before he could even blink they were all headed back to the SGC.

<<To Briefing Room>>
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

lethal-pageant