Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Playing Video Games and other game related stuff...  (Read 1032 times)

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
Re: Playing Video Games and other game related stuff...
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2015, 09:27:27 PM »

They're currently working on Final Fantasy XV, which is not an MMO as far as I'm aware, and is for the XBox 1 and PS4. Link.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 09:44:19 PM »

Ah thats cool. Thanks. I'll look out for it.  :poke
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Ares

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2015, 10:02:36 PM »

As of 3/17/15, The Elder Scrolls Online goes B2P (buy to play).  Meaning like Guild Wars, and Guild Wars 2, buy the game, play forever.  No subscription fees. This is not to be confused with F2P (Free to play) like DDO and other such MMO's that segment their game into sections and lock player abilities.  The Console (playstation and xbox) comes out in June, and will have all the same features and content as existing versions, also without subscription. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant