Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Eldari Ballroom thread chat  (Read 6978 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Eldari Ballroom thread chat
« Reply #210 on: November 24, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »

To be a little more concise, the time jump will occur when it is comfortable and suitable for everyone concerned; not because it 'has' to happen.

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2014, 06:47:22 PM »

To be clear and all, if the drone is recovered intact, then we might as well just call off the Eldari schism plot, because there won't be one. Why? Because it will be obvious that it was an external foe striking against the Eldari which will unite them rather than divide them, and if anyone is found to have supported the Vanir here, they will be ostracized and have no support, meaning a coup has no chance of succeeding, much less a civil war.

Unless, you know, the Eldari for some reason don't bond together in the face of possible tragedy despite having someone fairly obvious to shoot at in retaliation.  ::)
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2014, 08:01:18 PM »

Okay fine. But you then work out a way to get the 'guests' out of there pronto. We have one player there who doesn't have other characters like the rest of us and its not fair to have him waiting around.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2014, 08:09:59 PM »

Fine. I said this sort of thing might happen earlier before I made the initial time jump, but as long as everyone else is fine with it at least seeming like hardly any time has passed in the SGC proper since the entourage left, then I will send them back, so the Admiral can take over the Ba'al situation.

Let it not be said that I do not heed the wishes of the forum GM's.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2014, 08:25:55 PM »

about maybe 2-3 hours will do

thank you :)
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]