Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Hallways- Elevators etc  (Read 422 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 245
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
PG8-K59 Alpha Site Hallways- Elevators etc
« on: February 13, 2015, 12:57:12 AM »

Andee turns her attention to yet another woman leaving the briefing room. 'Bloody hell, has the SGC gone Amazonian on us?' She thinks humourously.

"Well, Ma'am, it's not important enough to bother the General. I think we all know how much she loves interruptions to her planned schedule." She grins sardonically at that. Even if you had never actually met General Chalmers, you knew her reputation. Andee had learned by the example of others to tread lightly around her. "I suspect the information I have for her would only distract from what she needs to do right now. Which is definitely not the most pleasant of tasks ..." She really doesn't know what the topic is for this meeting, but she is ninety nine per cent sure it's about Zulu. She's torn between knowing she should be in there and really, really not wanting to have to talk about it again ...

"No she doesn't, she .." Jordan was about to say something rather risque but held back. "Just the same, I wouldn't wander to far away and since I have been given the duty of issuing the money user cards for your people, I think the both of us could make the rounds and see who is going into town. That or spend it here if they wish." Jordan would prefer to go into Foreston if it was her call anyway.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Hallways- Elevators etc
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »

I had only been contemplating going to the commissary, Ma'am. To go over some logs from the .. unfortunate incident. I would like to figure out what went wrong up there. All due respect, Ma'am, but I think making the rounds with you to find the others would somewhat hinder my ability to not wander too far." She says, indicating the tablet that rests in the crook of her elbow at the mention of going over the logs.

"I had planned on asking the Commander here to let me know when they were through since she expressed a desire to stay here and wait."

Kasie stands there, eyes darting between the three as they speak. All the formal speak was really exhausting to just listen to. She gets the whole respect thing, but really? Why can't she just say she doesn't want to? But she knows better than to say anything and just stands there politely, waiting for someone to decide what is going to happen. And for someone to answer her question ..

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 10:24:12 PM »

"For now, between you two and the walls, call me Jordan unless of course someone else is around of course and since my 'official' duty will take me that way, we might as well all go together." There was of course a whole bunch of other things Jordan had to do, but for now this was it until the wind changed.
Far Dareis Mai

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 02:26:47 PM »

Andee gives her a nod with a slight smile, but doesn't feel comfortable calling any superior by their first name. Especially one that she doesn't know.

"Well that's perfect cause I was just gonna ask for some directions." Kasie pipes up, indicating that O'Neil should lead the way.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 07:34:13 PM »

With a quick about turn, Jordan begins to lead them down the long hallway to a T junction. "The cafe, or Commissary as the Air Force likes to call it, is down this way on our right. Since its on the same level as the briefing room, the Commander likes to keep the smell of food as far away from her as possible. The woman is already complaining of having a fat backside now, so she doesn't want any temptation within sniffing distance." Of course, Lucille like any woman would see herself that way, Jordan will be the first to tell you, Chalmers for her age, doesn't have an ounce of fat on her. "Ask away Doctor Markham, I've got all day apparently."
Far Dareis Mai

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 03:33:01 PM »

"I ... just meant directions to the commissary, actually. Thanks." She says to the woman, following her down the hall. She smiles politely, along with Andee, at the comments made about the General. Neither feel comfortable enough to make jokes of that sort about someone they don't know. Both just want to get there.

As they approach, the aroma does waft towards them and both their stomach grumble simultaneously as they walk through the door.

< Kasie and Andee to Commissary >

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »

So far, so good. She made it this far without a hiccup and that made it a whole lot easier for Jordan. "Okay ladies, the chef has orders to fix anything you want and the coffee is bottomless. I'll be back in about 10 minutes with my laptop and the cards for your crew. Enjoy." Jordan left them at the corner

<<Jordan to Commissary via her office>>
Far Dareis Mai

lethal-pageant