Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Main Entrance  (Read 7627 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Main Entrance
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2020, 04:27:26 PM »

<From Surface Hangars>

The very moment the Humvee crested the last hill, Al saw clearly the devastation. Even from two hundred meters away he could see the bodies strewn about like rag dolls. Obviously a trap. "Taer pull up short, by those trees." He used his radio to speak to everyone at once. "We have a situation here people. As you can see our buddies have been ambushed. Dismount quickly, head for cover but at the same time check as many of those people as you can; any of you with first aid skills do what you can. TJ, you and I need to speak to Josile asap."

@DanielRyder @Veteran52 @sorra @Mim

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2020, 05:52:32 PM »

<<From Surface Hangars>>
Lt. Donovan heard the Colonel's orders"Alright mates,lets get to our job and see to our wounded here.Any of you that has even a smidge of med-training,start checking them out,one by one,ok? I'll be right there with you,but it has been a while. Keep down as your able and keep your 'third eye' out for any enemy activities,eh??

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 335
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2020, 01:09:52 AM »

<To Main Entrance from Hangars>

''Damnit!" TJ swore as his vision saw the scene in the small valley below them. Immediately he pulled to the right, bumped the Humvee over the rise and an even bumpier ride down into the trees. By that time he had closed the distance to the Gate to just 30 metres. There was no time for apologies either. "Cut the speeches Lieutenant, if you don't have the basic med skills needed, yes we do need some eyes watching. You can guarantee they are watching us." He jumped out quickly. "Take a position by that boulder over looking the gate, keep your head down though Donovan. Teya, Bobbie, keep close to me, you two have more experience dealing with wounded than most. When we get there I'll have a pow wow with Reynolds." That came from the countless rescue operations the flying crews had done over the years, himself included. "Hart, get with Heckman pronto. As soon as we're clear here you two will need to move fast like."

Moving out at a low run TJ answered Al in a hurry as if he were late for an appointment. He reminded himself of old comic strip character, something Tracy when he said. "I'm on my way Colonel."

Grunting as she hauled out from the other side with her gear, Bobbie felt devastated to say the least. "Go on and see the Colonel TJ, Teya and I will be fine." Her head swiveled back to her best friend. "Let's hope Teya it isn't as bad as it looks." She'd seen battle fields before right here on this world where almost a whole Cavaleiros division was down, most of them though were wounded, apparently the old Northern Borg were lousy bowmen.

Bonnie was waiting for Taer to stop the vehicle, she was anxious and the look on her face showed it. "Bryan, we'll do what we can as we know we can. Can't be worse than some of those really bad turf wars we saw back in LA."

@DanielRyder @sorra

((OOC I will post Josile once Taer has parked the Humvee))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 03:54:53 PM by Mim »

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2020, 11:15:50 AM »

<To Main Entrance from Hangars>

A hand flew to Teya's mouth as she saw the devastation in front of them.  How had they been ambushed so badly? She didn't dwell on it long though.  She couldn't if she wanted to help them.  As soon as the humvees stopped she was out the door.

She looked over at Bobbie.  "I do hope you're right," she agreed, shouldering her pack.  "Cause it looks like a massacre right now."

Bryan sucked in a breath.  This was bad.  Very bad.  And something none of them had expected.  He nodded slightly.  "I do hope you're right, Bonnie.  This is not a good sign at all."

((Ooc: Will post Kim after Mim posts Miki))

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2020, 02:06:29 PM »

From Surface Hangars to Main Entrance

The engine of the Humvee rumbled. Taer felt the vibration of the jeep as it approached the entrance. The moment he saw the devastation of the scene before him, it was hard for him to look away. Al's command broke his concentration. Tearing his eyes away, the captain found a nice place next to a random tree and slowed to a park. Turning the ignition off, the engine whined itself to silence.

Dismounting the Humvee, he pocketed the key and looked around the surrounding areas. The other Humvee did the same as everyone proceeded with their orders. Keeping the rifle close to his chest, Captain Amir approached the gate.

Along the way toward the gate, he noted the wounded and the devastation. Shaking his head, his face turned into a frown. Concerned for the lives, he watched as his friends tended to them. Tapping his radio, he responded, "Lieutenant Donovan. Take your position. I will watch the other side of the gate. We got this."

Going into a kneeling crouch, the sharp eyes of the captain scanned the horizon for any activity. Keeping the bulk of the group defended, he tapped his radio and sent a short burst of communication to Al, "Our position is still clear, Colonel."

@Veteran52  @Ellen_Ripley
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2020, 02:29:43 PM »

Soon as the Humvee stopped, Guy found himself being hustled out quickly. Taking his gear, he quickly walked toward the wounded on the ground. The first thing he had on his mind was to apply first aid. However, TJ's voice spoke on his comm. All he could do was nod and respond, "Acknowledged."

Tapping his radio, he spoke to Heckman, "Hey, Bonnie. I'm ready when you are."
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2020, 02:45:06 PM »

Joarm "Josh" Metzka, Os Cavelerio Hunter/Archer/Marksman scout

<From Surface Hangars>

Josh, take four of our people and take care of the wounded."

"Of course," Josh bowed his head. As the Os Cavelerio group slowed and dismounted, he picked out four of them and headed toward the wounded quickly. The first thing that hit them first as they approached was the smell. The air was soft and moist. Several fires were still on the group but slowly distinguished. Taking his position before the first make on the ground, he noted him still wriggling and alive.

"Hang on. Help is here," Josh assured the man. Pressing his hand against the male, he gently placed him on the ground. The man gasped several times with his eyes open. He murmured several times, but no words came out. A few seconds later, a final gasp came out before his eyes glazed over.

Josh groaned silently. The injuries on the man were more severe than the others and gave away. Shaking his head, he closed the man's eyes and nodded at the others surrounding the wounded, "Do what you can with the wounded. Hopefully many will live to see the next morning."
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2020, 12:13:04 PM »

<<From Surface Hangars>>
Following the Captains orders,Lt. Donovan quickly radioed back"This Donovan,message received Captain,taking my position now. Readying the weapons he carried,Donovan took up his position near the available trees. He scanned his side of the gate and prepared to 'welcome' any interlopers.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2020, 07:28:36 PM »

<Main Gate-Forest>

In her semi conscious state Miki sensed or heard someone speak to her. Weakly she opened her eyes to see Kimberly over her. Her voice wavered as she answered. "B...bas...tards hit...us wi..." She drew up some inner strength, it came out in a rush. "Four mortar rounds, took the Major and most of the others out K...Kim. Then about 15 or so came at the rest of us from...behind. Those....they s...." She had to sort it out. "Survivors they shot in the back, some...some of us still standing fought back. We took out all but....but 3, they ran. Check the bodies. SG's 16, 28 and 31 are fakes." The pain seered in her side, she was bleeding out.

@sorra 

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2020, 03:01:44 PM »

<<from Surface hangars>>
Donovan kept scanning his field of vision,also trying to keep his eyes "on Swivel",looking back,or any place where another attack might come from."Captain,no signs of any activity,no dust clouds or any indication of such,but,I think its too quietDonovan maintained an open channel for further conversations

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2020, 07:28:03 PM »

<Main Gate-Forest>

Kim was already digging out bandages before Miki came to.  She was trying to staunch the bleeding, but she was failing badly.  Kim stopped briefly as Miki struggled to explain what had happened.  "Dang it!" She growled.  If it was this bad outside what was it like inside? "Stay with me,  Miki.  We'll get help.  Not to mention Colonel Bixby will have my head if I let you die on my watch," she said, trying to make a joke.  Kim glanced around, knowing she needed help.  "Help!" She shouted.  "Please, someone help!"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 07:29:41 PM by sorra »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2020, 12:20:51 AM »

< Main Entrance - Forest>

Josile heard the call from Kim, losing now time running to her side. Immediately she saw the need as the one she knew as Miki Sakai lay bleeding badly from beneath her chest. The woman had fallen into unconsciousness, which sometimes can have its benefits. "Hold her steady Kimberly." Removing her small pack she opened it to find a bottle of rather putrid smelling paste. Tearing Miki's shirt back a few inches, Josile liberally applied the salve then covered it with a bandage. "Now see it you can lift her back a little while I pass another length of bandage underneath her."

<Main Entrance>

Gathering the group together, TJ fell in beside Reynolds, then went to one knee. "They're out there Colonel, I can feel them." Even as he spoke, the three who Miki had reported were setting up the mortar once again. Unknown to them, they were in a direct line of sight for Donovan to take a shot. Three in fact.

"You know Tey, I so did not sign up for soldiering. But hey, we make the best of the worst don't we? We can only hope somehow we can take something back after what they did to these poor people. It cant get any worse can it?" Following TJ's lead, she to went to one knee, her rifle at the ready facing outward.

"I'm ready." She gave Bryan a quick peck on the cheek, be damned with protocol. "Good luck Bry. I'll see you soon." Bonnie looked to the Colonel, keeping her voice low. "Sir I know this place well. Above the main entry blast doors on the hill, there is a large vent hidden by scrub. We can get access through there, Sergeant Hart and I can make for the main control room and the rest you can get almost anywhere from that point."

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 12:47:50 AM by Mim »

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2020, 03:20:19 PM »

<<from surface hangars>>
Donovan kept watching,scanning for any trace of movement,his own comment"Its too quiet" kept running through his head.Ok,it was now time to more closely focus,look where hadn't looked before. As he was scanning the areas directly at his 12 o'clock,Donovan saw some movement..3 men were setting up some type of weapon,it was a mortar"Captain,three unfriendlies are setting up a mortar on my 12 o'clock,Im pretty sure they've got you all targeted. I know I can make the shots..orders
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]