Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Random Fan things  (Read 783 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Random Fan things
« on: March 20, 2015, 04:04:58 PM »

Found this on facebook. Laughed my head off  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: Random Fan things
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 08:38:04 PM »

Something Colonel Jack O'Neil would be proud of. He wanted to name that ship Enterprise but that smart arse Carter had to shoot him down...  :poke

Next time though...  ::)
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 08:52:54 PM »

Sam would be like  :fp "Sir you can't name your truck Enterprise either."  :lol:
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 01:40:11 AM »

Welcome to M*A*S*H 4077th in the 21st Century

Starring

Richard Dean Anderson as the venerable Colonel Sherman T. Potter, who thinks WW1 was still the best war ever.

Ben Browder as the effervescent Captain Hawkeye Pierce; who has tried to bed every nurse on the base with little success

Joe Flanigan as Hawkeye’s sidekick  Captain  B.J. Hunnicutt. The secret practical joker.

Amanda Tapping as the somewhat serious, yet flirty Major Margaret Houlihan, who after dumping the hapless Frank Burns, goes after the aging Colonel Potter. In reality though she has the hots for Hawkeye, but is doing her best not to show him, even to the point of letting him think she hates him.

David Hewlett
as the paranoid and often delusional Major Frank Burns

Claudia Black as Corporal Maxine Klinger, who is trying desperately for a section eight by doing her best to convince the Army she is a man who thinks he’s a woman.

Gary Jones as the ever reliable camp clerk Corporal ‘Radar’ Walter O’Reilly

Michael Shanks starring as Father Francis Mulcahy, the camp padre. Who has been doing his best to try and straighten Max...Maxine out by letting him...her think the good father is having an affair with him...her.

David Ogden Stiers
as Major Charles Emerson Winchester III, a former retired surgeon who just can’t admit when he is really over the hill.

And Guest Starring

Rachel Lutrell as Rosie the owner of the camp bar.

Christopher Judge
as Igor Straminsky the camp cook

Richard Picardo
as Major Sidney Freedman, the psychiatrist who is trying to straighten all this out.

Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 02:15:53 AM »

I would definitely watch that...if it ever comes out. Maybe in the future. Where we actually have holograms and we have their, the actor's, permission to show it...
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 08:54:31 PM »

Now I know the reason behind all the questions about both shows and the actors the other day. This is the result and a damned hilarious one at that Mel, well done :)

Amanda Tapping as the somewhat serious, yet flirty Major Margaret Houlihan, who after dumping the hapless Frank Burns, goes after the aging Colonel Potter. In reality though she has the hots for Hawkeye, but is doing her best not to show him, even to the point of letting him think she hates him.
This is right out of the show  ::)

And this.
Claudia Black as Corporal Maxine Klinger, who is trying desperately for a section eight by doing her best to convince the Army she is a man who thinks he’s a woman.
Gold!  :+

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 12:27:01 AM »

Something Colonel Jack O'Neil would be proud of. He wanted to name that ship Enterprise but that smart arse Carter had to shoot him down...  :poke

Next time though...  ::)

Probably because having two ships named the same thing isn't allowed.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 01:07:48 AM »

:lol: :indeed :yes:
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 01:22:03 AM »

Boo. The representative of Tau'ri and the Furlings   :D

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 01:36:25 AM »

she would be most perfect, at least she is brave :D
Far Dareis Mai

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 04:07:39 PM »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 11:25:48 PM »

:yes: love that. Sort of a Marvel/SG twist  :lol:
Far Dareis Mai

lethal-pageant