Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Daniel and Vala or Cam and Vala  (Read 1139 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Daniel and Vala or Cam and Vala
« on: March 23, 2015, 11:13:44 PM »

Which couple would you have loved to have seen get more involved?

Daniel and Vala or Cam and Vala?

For my money, I can't get away from Aeryn and John Crichton, so it has to be Cam and Vala <3
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
Re: Daniel and Vala or Cam and Vala
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 11:16:55 PM »

Daniel and Vala..

but.. Aeryn and John..

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 11:48:10 PM »

Umm...can I just say eww? Keeping out of topic  :fp

I dislike Vala. I soooo dislike Vala. Both Aeryn Sun and John Crichton make a way better couple then Vala and Daniel or Vala and...what was his name again? Cam?

*shudders*

Cam Mitchel was actually good character they created. Too bad the season couldn't survive for more than ten seasons. Stupid stargate writers.

Honestly Mel? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Vala CAN NEVER be with Cam. There is just no...can I say. Spark? I just don't see it...none at all. I can see John and Aeryn. Yes. Cam and Vala? No...

Maybe Vala and Teal'c. Now thats an idea. I mean, think about it. Vala used to be a God and Teal'c used to serve a God. I can see Teal'c just sitting there all hunky and chunky and stuff and Vala touching his muscled torso...

Umm...Not going there. Just an idea though...
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 12:18:20 AM »

really you say eww to Vala but your ok with Tealc fantasies?

:fp well that explains alot actually

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 12:39:40 AM »

??? Cant say to much fan pairings are odd to me

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 01:25:55 AM »

really you say eww to Vala but your ok with Tealc fantasies?

:fp well that explains alot actually

Don't you ever presume to think you know what I'm thinking. You will...fail  :poke

ITs like a maze up there...
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 02:22:20 AM »

The was no real chemistry between Daniel and Vala, it seemed forced, either by the writers or the actors. But there is one defining moment when you could see that something could well have been formed between Cam and Vala. That was in Momento Mori.

I am ignoring any other comments that douse my flame for that, and Vala's character  :P. She was AWESOME! :d  :yes:

Far Dareis Mai

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 02:48:14 AM »

Well how about Baal Adria

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2757/

I like the scene where Baal is talking to adria

Goauld are at the top of the food chain in this galaxy Ori scum!!! muahahaha

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 09:24:39 AM »

I liked Vala a lot.  I hadn't thought about her with Cam.  I just always pictured her with Daniel.  Although I must say Cam was my favorite character.  I would have loved to see more episodes with him in it.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 10:44:36 AM »

Or it could have been Vala and Sam :P
But i thought Daniel and Vala had a good repartee with each other

Nerdlover

• Senior Airman
  • Nerdlover A new starter.
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 12:43:14 PM »

Daniel and Vala all the way! She was in love with him from day one and while he was not only completely unaware of how deep her affections ran, he was annoyed by her. However you could tell how much he truly cared about her when she disappeared. There seemed to be palpable angst between the two and that I cannot ignore, they not only belonged together, but ended up together in the end.

"Ohana Means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten."
--Stitch

Also the Stargate philosophy...

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 05:26:18 PM »

I can go either way on this one. On the one hand we have the fan love for Aeryn Sun and John Crichton's characters that as Mel said just couldn't be shaken from our minds; if of course you had seen Farscape. On the other hand you had this wonderful love hate relationship with Vala and Daniel. I won't say either pairings were ideal, there was a lot of anger in both, yet in the end I think the chemistry was there in favor of the Stargate pairing.

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 10:59:44 PM »

I am on board with Daniel/Vala. Aeryn was so different from Vala and Crichton was so different from Cam that Vala/Cam just never really worked for me (and he was so mean to her in Bounty, too, at least the way he yelled at her at the end).

Also Daniel seems to have a pattern when it comes to women who were involuntary goa'uld hosts. Sha're. Sarah Gardner. Vala. Gotta keep with the pattern!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 11:27:49 PM »

..but, but.....

well hubby and I shout at each other all the time...  :sam10 I mean we're both deaf but still  :lol But you can't beat this...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Far Dareis Mai

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 11:32:02 PM »

I think it's a credit to Claudia Black, that she could build chemistry with Daniel that fans found believable after the chemistry she'd built with Ben Browder in a different context.

Granted, I only watched Farscape sporadically in uni and watched Stargate steadily in grad school so I had a sense of Vala and Daniel before my sense of Aeryn and John was all that solid.
Pages: [1] 2

lethal-pageant