Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Under the Dome  (Read 528 times)

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord is looked down upon.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
Under the Dome
« on: June 20, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »

Under the Dome - An upcoming drama scheduled for June 24th. Based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, it tells the story of the residents of the small town of Chester's Mill, who suddenly find themselves cut off from the rest of the world by a mysterious, impenetrable barrier that surrounds the town. As the town begins to tear itself apart through panic, a small group of people attempt to maintain peace and order while also trying to uncover the truth behind the barrier and how to escape from it.

Oh, and Stephen King is one of the executive producers. Judging by the book, this can only end well.  ::)
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Under the Dome
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »

I keep seeing previews for this.  It looks interesting.  I'll have to try to remember to watch it when it comes out.

Zathras

• Airman First Class
  • Zathras A new starter.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 09:19:25 AM »

I'm eagerly awaiting the next season.  I have the book on my kindle but I'm hesitant to read it because I don't want to know the answers before the show reveals them...lol
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." -- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5:"A Late Delivery from Avalon"

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 03:04:55 AM »

I'm eagerly awaiting the next season.  I have the book on my kindle but I'm hesitant to read it because I don't want to know the answers before the show reveals them...lol
As I am sure you have discovered by now you can read the book without worry. The show and book have nothing in common anymore.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 12:53:12 AM »

I watched season 1, it was good. I haven't watched season 2.

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 03:14:51 AM »

Its not to bad, season 3 just started. I finally got to watch it last night. It was interesting.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

Nerdlover

• Senior Airman
  • Nerdlover A new starter.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 10:25:49 AM »

This show is all about the weekly cliff hanger so we usually save them all up and binge watch them at the end of the season. Than we deal with the end of season finale for year.

"Ohana Means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten."
--Stitch

Also the Stargate philosophy...

SithLordOfSnark

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • SithLordOfSnark A new starter.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 02:35:33 PM »

I have really been loving this show. :)

lethal-pageant