Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Replicator War Council  (Read 2082 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: Replicator War Council
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2015, 02:12:50 PM »

Something I havent thought to ask. Maybe some of you who knows about the Zulu Replicators tell us again what we should do when we face them. Some of us are new and i remember on Zulu Aria tried to fight one of them but you said no cause that prisoner would tear aria apart. Umm, what should we expect? what are the enemy's strengths and weaknesses? Can we kill them with blades at certain points of contact like the back of the head above the spine? What happens if their bloods comes in contact with ours? are we going to get infected and turn into zombies for the rest of our lives?
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2015, 07:27:56 PM »

I would expect that bladed weapons would be very effective. As far as their strengths and weaknesses go, I would summarise it in this way.

Strengths:

Physical Strength 4x human

Ability to adapt quickly to various types of energy weapons

Resistance to known energy weapons ie; Zats, Staff Weapons etc

Will infect their enemies who may come in contact with any of their bodily fluids ie; blood, saliva

Weaknesses:

They tend to be slow to a degree (although we've not yet seen them at their full development)

These creatures do not appear to have any coordinated tactics thus far

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2015, 08:39:57 PM »

Good thing there are bayonets.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2015, 01:14:23 AM »

Dad has a WW1 bayonet at home, its like a sword  :lol:
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2015, 04:47:03 PM »

I still find myself very confused. For the scouting party, since Enki, my character, volunteered. Is he finding another way through to find the Tagreans or is he going through the big, solid metal door? Like he should find an alternate passage or something through the replicators or no replicators? Or should there be an army waiting on the other side of the big door?
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2015, 06:46:34 PM »

It's a barricade, not a door.

Probably made up of junk mostly, sharp objects, barbed wire, blocks of concrete and it would be like a maze with killing zones. But a person could slip through if they were invisible.
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2017, 04:02:50 PM »

Given the outcome of the war, the Goa'uld should agree to a partition of the Milky Way it not you think?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2017, 11:56:13 PM »

I'm assuming that would be their position, bearing in mind our other factions, the El'Dari, Free Jaffa, Kelts and Tauri. As of now the Goa'uld are a relatively minor force and if we appeared to be too overly aggressive or assertive we could be swept away very quickly.
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2017, 03:38:13 AM »

Minor so that half of the forces during the war against the replicators have put them at great cost :Poke

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2017, 11:04:36 PM »

We did do the stats in losses, sadly that went with the old board. I know from memory the El'Dari lost two capitol ships and three minor ships, plus around 10,000 people +-. Earth probably suffered the least I think.
Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2017, 12:22:19 AM »

The Kelts took the brunt of the ground fighting in both battles. They lost about 30K on Tagrea and probably the same amount on the Destroyers' planet. They lost fighters but I don't think we settled on an exact amount.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2017, 04:42:32 PM »

Khnum has lost about 8,000 Jaffa if not more than the destruction of 3 Ha'tak :wr

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2017, 05:45:12 PM »

The Kelts sent about 120K in all. The 30K includes KIA, WIA and MIA.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant