Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]

Author Topic: Level 27 - Briefing Room  (Read 59743 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Bowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has AscendedBowsy 112 Has Ascended
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Level 27 - Briefing Room
« Reply #675 on: July 19, 2019, 01:06:27 AM »

SG-12
Major Fred Rivers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter
Captain Harly Green
1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers

Fred did hold up a hand to weight in on the situation. "I would advise before Major Gallagher takes over any SG team he goes through some training with them on the Alpha site or on some easy ops on worlds we have explored. I know thats a bit hypocritical from me who joined when SGC training was running around an abandoned warehouse with Colonel O'Niell. But he also needs to familiarise himself with an American weapon system, and get used to the fact the SGC isnt the British Military let alone a regular special forces group. He knew for a fact Gary had a lot of time behind an AR-15 platform but he doubted the same went for the Para Major. Gary opened his mouth to speak but Fred gave him a look to shut him up, there was no need to draw this briefing out for something that could be covered in a mission report and he knew Gary well enough to know that what he might say would be what Fred already planned to cover in his report.

Cipherhornet18

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #676 on: July 21, 2019, 11:23:04 PM »

"Of course. It is, ultimately, your decision." Ian said to Talyeea.

"Yeah, I'm not trying to run you off, I know what being on this team means. But every team is just as critical too. Some folks just tend to forget that." Cam added.

"That's both true and not, Major, but I understand your point. Something I disagree with is sending the same four teams out on every crisis, something I will change and that will give you all sufficient downtime and opportunities to rest and refit. I've seen what nonstop work does to people, I won't subject you all to that." Ian continued. "Colonel Mitchell, we'll get this weapon and the data that General Carter gave you to the labs. Perhaps even the Colonel herself will want to go over it. SG-1, just keep yourselves close to the base to be here when the NID comes calling, but otherwise, I'm not confining anyone. As for the rest of you, check in with me the day after tomorrow after lunch. I'm a firm believer that contribution without recognition is not contribution, and so you will all see some sort of recognition for your efforts."

With that, Ian looked around, "Does anyone here have anything else to add, or shall we dismiss so you can all hit the showers and get some chow?"

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 111
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #677 on: July 22, 2019, 11:00:07 AM »

Vala looked at both a very slight understanding crossing her mind. "I suppose it is far too early to say at this point Admiral, since we don't know Captain Fox's prognosis yet. I do want to give Taleeya my support though, she has as far as I'm concerned performed admirably and I'd hate to see her go unless Tea'lc and Ishta have serious need for her, there will be I guess positions on other teams that could use her skills." Usually right about now as things went from past experience someone from Med Bay would be calling to update the Commanding Officer on a wounded team members situation. "As for anything else, I'm at Colonel Mitchell's disposal. Having said that I could use an hour off base to sign my exchange papers on my apartment. I can't put it off any longer or I'll lose my deposit." It'd been over a week now with everything else getting in the way. "Which I might add there will be a house warming party this Saturday afternoon. Everyone is welcome." That came with her cheesiest grin.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal