Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic  (Read 807 times)

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mad_gater A new starter.
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2015, 11:05:55 AM »

Well, the sacrifices one makes for the offspring you know! :P

I've heard about that char in my younger years, but never actually seen an ep so far... Sounds like something I might enjoy though ;)

someone on YT had all the eps and the pilot movie on his channel and I used a site called KeepVid to download them all to my hard drive...good thing I did too because I think shortly after the day I finished downloading all the Bravestarr shows the copyright police went through the guys channel and deleted them all off his channel
“Knowing belongs to man's intellect or reason; loving belongs to his will. The object of the intellect is truth; the object of the will is goodness or love.” - the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 05:14:17 PM »

If I ever had a kid, I would probably watch every show with her. I still have my innocence, you know? Or maybe its something else, because I would still watch cartoons cause I can't exactly watch grown up shows without being bored. You know. Except for Dora the Explorer. She scares me...really. And her flying monkey too. I mean, she could the witches' daughter or something from Oz.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2015, 03:51:35 PM »

I watched all of the shows my daughter watched. It was scary lol.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
Pages: 1 [2]