Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic  (Read 620 times)

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mad_gater A new starter.
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2015, 11:05:55 AM »

Well, the sacrifices one makes for the offspring you know! :P

I've heard about that char in my younger years, but never actually seen an ep so far... Sounds like something I might enjoy though ;)

someone on YT had all the eps and the pilot movie on his channel and I used a site called KeepVid to download them all to my hard drive...good thing I did too because I think shortly after the day I finished downloading all the Bravestarr shows the copyright police went through the guys channel and deleted them all off his channel
“Knowing belongs to man's intellect or reason; loving belongs to his will. The object of the intellect is truth; the object of the will is goodness or love.” - the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 05:14:17 PM »

If I ever had a kid, I would probably watch every show with her. I still have my innocence, you know? Or maybe its something else, because I would still watch cartoons cause I can't exactly watch grown up shows without being bored. You know. Except for Dora the Explorer. She scares me...really. And her flying monkey too. I mean, she could the witches' daughter or something from Oz.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2015, 03:51:35 PM »

I watched all of the shows my daughter watched. It was scary lol.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
Pages: 1 [2]