Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory  (Read 6212 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »

"I think I'm offended by that.  I had one speeding ticket and I was sixteen."  Yes, he liked to speed, especially race, but somehow they managed to avoid getting caught.  And he was a careful driver even if he was fast.  He shrugged a bit and just followed the others to the carpark.

<To car park>

Ares

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2014, 05:17:08 PM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As the three newest additions to the SG program entered the reception for the Armory, Stanton moved to the cage window/door and up nodded to the Airman behind the glass.

"Can I get" he paused, glancing back then returned attention to the Airman "four" holding up four fingers to emphasize "1348 dash 6 forms please..."  For a moment the requisition officer simply stared, then turned and pulled a set of papers off a compartmentalized shelf, stapled four sets and passed them through the opening of the door into a tray.  "and some pens ..." which soon followed.

"Dash six?" Ugene said, trying to grab one from him once they had been gathered up, but the big man swatted his hand with the bundle of pens and moved to sit.  "Why miscellaneous forms?  Aren't we gearing up?" He fixed his hands in twin gun positions and made pew-pew sounds at Emily, who gave him her best blank face before turning it on Stanton.

"Preacher didn't get mission orders yet... we can 't just requisition half the armory on a blind call..." 

Ugene flounced into another chair and pouted the five or so minutes it took for Donovan to rejoin them at which point Stanton stood up and handed over one form and a pen to each of them. 

"What's the game?" the former fed asked, trying to keep her blank expression and matching tone.  Donovan glanced at them all then exhaled as he began to check boxes.

"Public incursion on foreign soil, no uniforms, low level exposure... gear for recon, seizure and evac."  He spoke without looking up, already divesting himself of the BDU coat after passing over the signed form.  Emily quickly checked off three boxes and signed, trotting after him.

"What nation?"

"China...Hong Kong..." he checked his watch as they entered the locker space, and he pulled at the laces of his boots "We have 8 minutes before RV with the other civilian members of the engagement."  Emily paused at the location, and double took when he mentionted how little time they had.

"But.. but we just now put in the forms...And it's fourteen hour flight just to get to Japan... eighteen if we want Hong Kong..."

As the other two entered and followed Donovan's lead, removing the militaristic black BDU's and dressing in street attire of jeans, and loose shirts, Donovan pulled out a black box from his own locker and set it on the bench.

"Each of you put one of these on your left wrist.  I'll explain their use later..."  Inside the box were four foam cutouts three of which were filled with a matching bracelet looking device that Donovan himself was already wearing, with a strange icon that fit over the top of the hand and wrist.  Ugene wasted no time grabbing one and cackling as he strapped it in place, and Donovan had to grip his wrist to calm him down before he activated it on accident. 

Shortly after, with about a minute to spare, the team left the locker room.  Donovan was in faded grey jeans and black tshirt, with a leather WWII bombers jacket he'd gotten as a gift from Jack, complete with aviator sunglasses and silver tipped black western boots.  Stanton was in stonewashed bluejeans with mountain boots, a sleeveless pullover hoodie and a 'SoX' baseball cap.  Ugene was in black slacks with tennis shoes, a white t-shirt and faded flannel hoody open down the front.  Emily faintly stood out from the rest, in her shiq fem fetal tan pant suit she'd arrived in, and the quartet stopped in the armory reception center

"SG-6 to SGC, ready for transport to the Apollo." Donovan spoke into a wallkie, the only military equipment they had on them at the moment. 

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2014, 01:02:36 AM »

{Walter Harriman} NPC

"Standby, switching channels for you sir."

"We have their ID's thank you Walter."

"Lieutenant Colonel Lee, this is Major Miranda Elwood of the Apollo. We have you locked on. Standby in three, two, one."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ares

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2014, 06:38:01 PM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hearing the response, Donovan turned faintly to regard Ugene a second before hitting the transmit button on the radio.  "Energize..."

Ugene's eyes bugged out of his head and he got halfway through "You gotta be --" before the white flash of asgard beam energy enveloped them and they were away.

<<SG6 to Apollo>>

ryanghost12

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2015, 04:11:23 PM »

{Zhao Yumi}

She took the stairs this time. She entered the armory. She knew she didn't really need too much this time around but to be careful she picked up some extra bullets and some hand cannons. She cursed herself for not asking if she needed to wear anything traditional when she was up in the office.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:53:36 AM by ryanghost12 »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2015, 10:00:46 PM »

{Master Sergeant Anthony Caruso- SGC Armorer}

Tony had been busy putting the finishing touches to one of the SG team CO's M4 when he heard someone enter his little den. Putting down the cleaning rags and oil can and wiping his hands on his pants he went to the front counter. The young woman didn't look familiar but at least her ID card was on display and that was bonafide; has desk scanner had already proven that. "Can I help you Miss?" He said, the faint Brooklyn accent well discernible.
Far Dareis Mai

ryanghost12

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2015, 03:44:29 AM »

{Zhao Yumi}

I am just getting ready to get onto the ground for the excursion, on Hong Kong soil. She said with a glinting smile, "Love I don't think I need more then some ammo and my usual guns i use. But if you have any suggestions for attire, I would be grateful."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:54:14 AM by ryanghost12 »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2015, 10:29:58 PM »

{Master Sergeant Anthony Caruso- SGC Armorer} NPC

"Usual call then. Tactital vest with armor. M9 side arm and spare clips, M4 main weapon, radio and you're done." Tony grabbed each item carefully as if it were a precious family heirloom and placed them on the counter. "Sign here and we're done unless you need something special." He told her, pushing the log book towards her with a pen.
Far Dareis Mai

ryanghost12

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2015, 12:19:33 AM »

{Zhao Yumi}

She smiled and signed the paper. She equiped the items and turned her nose at the m4. She was more the hand gun type. In the middle of signing she saw her old hand cannons which were sentimental in nnatureto her.

"Hun can I get those. They probably have my name on it."

They were old and under the hilt should have had her name engraved in gold lettering. The tan leather was worn away.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:54:51 AM by ryanghost12 »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2015, 12:56:09 AM »

{Master Sergeant Anthony Caruso- SGC Armorer} NPC

"You hunting rhino's?" Tony said with a touch of humor. "Since they're your own, no reason why not. But its preferable you do use issued weapons on missions based here at home. Its for your own safety as well as ours." He needed to explain something in detail. "If there is a civilian casualty, with issued rounds it can be explained away easily. If a someone decides to do an autopsy and finds that non military weapons and rounds were used, its a whole big problem for you and us. Off world, no one gives a sh*t, you can use what you like. Does that make sense?" He thought for a moment. "If you want, you can take two side arms."

Far Dareis Mai

ryanghost12

« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2015, 01:22:12 AM »

{Zhao Yumi}
I can do that conpromise. Thank you love. As for Rhinos I hunted a few for jobs before."[ /color] she got ready for her leave she probably needed to head for somewhere to beam her off.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2015, 11:50:29 PM »

<From Briefing Room>

Leaving the artifact in front of Dr. Felger, William headed to the armory to gear up for his trip to the Alpha Site.
“Afternoon Sir, heading off world?”

The Sergeant behind the counter greeted William as he approached.
“Yes, I am. I’m heading to the Alpha Site to meet up with SG-4. Full load out please.”

Sliding the sign out sheet over to William, the Sergeant pulled some body armor from the shelf.
“Standard load out is a P-90, M-9 & sometimes a Zat gun.”

He had noticed the tendency of the SG teams to use the P-90 and M-9, but the Medic preferred more familiar weapons.
“Actually I would prefer an M-4 carbine, and a M1911 Pistol, as for the Zat gun I’m not familiar with it.”

The Sergeant pulled a Zat from a weapons locker and proceeded to demonstrate how it functioned.
“The Zat is an energy weapon used by the Jaffa. This button here acts as a safety, and here is the trigger. One shot will stun the person, while a second shot in short order will kill them. Many people will use it for self-defense or as a backup weapon.”

William eyed the strange looking weapon.
“Never hurts to have an extra weapon on hand, I’ll give it a try. “

Handing the Lt the requested weapons, the Sgt handed him a 4th item.
"This is called a GDO, or Garage Door Opener, you use this to input your personal ID code to inform us you're heading back through the gate. Otherwise you're not likely to survive your trip through the gate."

"Understood sarge, Thank you."

After donning all his gear, William made a brief stop at the infirmary for medical gear. He may have been loaded for combat, but his primary duty was still as a medic. Once everything was in place, William headed for the gate-room.

<To: Gateroom>
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:00:01 AM by Troy »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2018, 01:23:58 PM »

<From Gate Room>

"Alright, so, if you need to pack anything more than what you have, now is the time to do so." Cam said to his teammates as they entered. He looked to one of the personnel on duty, "Sergeant, Talyeea is just joining us from the Jaffa. Can we get someone to get her fitted for some fatigues in the next fifteen minutes. If not, we'll improvise."

"Ah, yes, sir. And congratulations, ma'am." The Tech Sergeant replied before picking up the phone to make the request.

"As for me, I need a replacement for the G36. I've been noticing if I have to unload with that thing, the zero goes out on it. Anyone know why?" Cam said.

"We've been getting some complaints about that, sir, still not sure. Some folks say its the ammo, others are saying its the rifle itself. Rumor has it that the Germans deployed to Afghanistan are running into that problem frequently." Another person, a Master Sergeant, said.

"Well, I think I need a new bag, and I doubt Carter will let me borrow her custom job, so what do you have?" Cam asked. The Master Sergeant thought about it and then went back, pulling a SCAR-L off of the rack and showed it to Cam.

"This ought to work for you, Colonel. FN SCAR, this one's the 5.56 model but with an increase of SEALs around here, we're getting more of the 7.62 and sniper rifle versions. It's about the same weight as the G36 but way more customizeable. Just watch the bolt handle, tends to bite new users. If this looks alright to you, I'll get one set up for you while you wait." The Master Sergeant said.

"Sounds like a plan to me. But does it come in any other color?" Cam asked, since it was the default flat dark earth brown that FN made them. The Master Sergeant chuckled and shook his head, before disappearing into the back to start setting it up for him.

@Ellen_Ripley @sorra @Veteran52

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2018, 07:16:03 PM »

<from gate room>

Taleeya was glad she had someone to follow or rather tug her along.  Vala was being very helpful.  She would have gotten lost otherwise.   "Thank you. I look forward to getting to know everyone here. "  she nodded at Vala.  "I'll try to remember though. "
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:20:07 PM by sorra »

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2018, 04:39:09 PM »

"Sir, request permission for rounds for my 'hand-cannon, as well as a sniper rifle and rounds for it as well..a Glock would also be welcomed, Sir!"[color]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8