Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory  (Read 7404 times)

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
Re: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2019, 01:29:10 PM »

As Lt. Donovan approached the SGC's main armory, he mentally went over his list of items in his weapons pack.  His sniper rifle, sidearm and his automatic weapons, plus his Gurkha..Kukri.  Any adjustments could be done after this mission, he thought.  Seeing the line of personnel, he knew he was going to be waiting a bit!

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2019, 06:54:31 PM »

<<From base Cafe>>

Along the way Chris managed to text his Mom, letting her know he was fine and that when he had the time available to him he'd send her a video from his 'exercising' with the Yanks. How long he could keep that pretense going he had no idea; supposing something else will come along for him to create another cover story. For now he had a job to do and that entailed loading himself up with his stuff. That to him was the simplest way to describe all those little nick nacks a team sniper had to carry. Hopefully that didn't include the Ghilly suit, not today surely? "A bit crowded innit mate?" He leaned against the wall outside the 'tube' that led into the armory, standing next to the Aussie Leftenant. His mixed Yorkshire/Filipino accent sounding rather strange to most people except his team. "I wonder though where we're headed this time and I'm wonderin' whether the Cap'n can keep his act together this time. You know I'm beginnin' to think the most dangerous thing he should be allowed to have is a flippin pencil."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2019, 10:51:11 PM »

Tech sergeant Guy Hart

It wasn't long before Guy followed in line with his XO into the Armory while thinking of all the weapons he could take into battle. At this point, the only two weapons he needed was his sharp mind and a laptop. A pistol was secondary. Still, he would be more than happy to carry a rifle into battle as commanded. Looking around in the room that seemed small in comparison to the rest of the other rooms in the base, it was big enough to compensate for the amount of people in it.

With a sigh while looking one direction at the Armory officer, he turned to the Corporal, "Hey, mate. I think we all should equip pencils so we can fling it at whoever's firing at us."

Stopping himself, Guy just realized it was probably the oddest thing he said all day, so he added "Not sure where we're headed either, but its got to be better than the last training mission I went through."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2019, 02:51:26 PM »

Donovan looked back at the Corporal after his initial comment.."Fair dinkum Mate!  But, I think we will be fine and we will all get our needed gear in short order,eh?!  Speaking of which, Im going to leave my own sniper rifle behind, as from what Ive heard, your skills are outstanding,plus, as XO of 22, I cant be expected to have all the fun,right??  I'll just need to find a good replacement for "Sheila".,he grinned.We'll all be ok, I think, if we all remember "the team" and that we watch each others back and give our CO a hand , when he needs it, right??  You ready for this party to start??  Lets gear up!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 04:14:32 PM by Mim »

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2019, 09:45:10 PM »

"I guess not Lieutenant." Shaking his head from the barrage of Aussieisms, Chris do nothing but grin awkwardly, the man was after all the team XO so he had to live with it. "I suppose as crowded as it is there is room for three more. Sarge!" He hailed the armorer loudly. "Can we squeeze in there to retrieve our gear pronto like?" Nudging Hart he couldn't resist saying. "Maybe pencil bayonets?"

NPC

"Yes you can corporal. SG-18, you've got your gear, so can you make room for the next team. Oh and Lieutenant I know you will, with that P90 make your aim about five degrees lower than your target, you won't miss." He looked hard up the tunnel entrance to his domain knowing today was going to be a busy day.

"Let's rack em up eh?" Chris told his teammates as he made his way into the weapon store, edging past the other SG team members, he'd not met them so far, so there was little he could say. The armory sergeant told them where they tools of trade were, the table marked SG-22. Chris picked up his L115A3 feeling the weight and balance of it, knowing its perfection he almost lovingly caressed it. From there six spare five round magazines and for his secondary weapon to save weight he had chosen the H&K MP7A1. While it was small, it was still quite deadly lethal up to two hundred meters making it the perfect back up weapon for a team sniper. His side arm was the ever reliable M9. With all that loaded as well as a reasonable sized back pack he made way for the next team member. Walking back up the tunnel he nodded to the three women from the other teams and of course Fox, him he did know.

<<Gate Room>>

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2019, 09:43:28 PM »

Tech sergeant Guy Hart

Theref weren't many room to maneuver that Guy felt himself being squeezed out of position. Keeping his place, he used his strength to push himself into the armory. He snorted at the Corporal's comment and mumbled amused, "Pencil bayonets! We need one of those. I made one once."

He followed his team and retrieved his gear which consisted of several things including his tactical medium backpack. Aside from the tech stuff he had in his pack including his laptop that was wrapped with a waterproof seal, several pockets contained ammo, MRE rations, and a water canteen filled. Taking six grenades, he carefully stored them into the pouch. The tactical knife was taken from his pack and placed into his belt along with the M9 and the Zat.

The last weapons were taken from the locker and given to him. Placing the MP5k to his side as his second weapon, Guy took the provided M4a1 with the underslung 40mm grenade attachment. Ready for action, he turned to follow his team toward the gateroom.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Thaddeus

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Thaddeus Thumb turning green.Thaddeus Thumb turning green.
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2019, 05:03:48 PM »

It was strange to lose someone in their team despite it not being anything to do with injury. DJ knew it was the silver lining in the whole thing but he knew it was going to remain rather awkward as they broke in the new XO. DJ watched the exchange between everyone before stepping up to greet Cassar in a very DJ-like fashion with a nod.

"Hey Cassar, hooking up the LT. with her kit." DJ gestured to Kaylee. Giving her a look over, the P90 and the MP7 along with the standard kit that came with it; 6x frags, rations and a first aid kit.

Once he had helped Kaylee gear up, DJ went about setting himself up with the M110 sniper rifle and chose the MP5 as his secondary. Having glanced up, the armoury was getting busy and certainly he would have to do his last minute checks...very last minute.

As the team's sniper, he tended to try and travel as light as he could manage but being that it was the nature of the job, he tended to carry a little more than what others did - finding that his adjustments would have to be made on the way to the gate room.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2019, 07:05:50 PM »

To make things go quicker Tony began picking up the weapons for some of the team members to reduce the number of people waiting in line. "Lieutenant Donovan here you go sir." He handed over the ubiquitous M4a1 with the attached shotgun under the main barrel; for his secondary weapon he picked what most teams were going for in the MP5k, ammo packs and the M9 side arm along with a decently filled day pay. "Okay who's next?" He bellowed wanting to get his space cleared as quickly as possible.

@Veteran52 @sorra
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 09:02:46 PM by Mim »

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #128 on: April 01, 2019, 12:50:13 PM »

With the sergeants proffered pick now added, Lt. Donovan was prepped . Now he had to 'shake a leg' to get himself up to the gateroon.  Feeling the pressure, he jogged-trotted to re-join his team..SG-22.

<<to gateroom>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 98
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2019, 08:40:30 PM »

Bryan was shocked by all the people in the armory.  He looked around, staying close to Bonnie.  "Guess that would be me," he said, stepping up to Cassar.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2019, 10:35:13 PM »

"Yeah that would be you Bry." Bonnie finally was able to get back in now that everyone else was gone; she stood at Bryan's side looking down at the tables, some issues were impressive, some not so.

The Italian looked him up and down, a wicked look crossed his bearded face. "Right Walker, you get to be Mr Lethal Weapon today." He picked up the M249 allocated to SG-9's table, obviously Reynolds passed it over, handing it to Bryan. "...and for your back up this lovely MP7, you get one of those as well Bon." That was it basically, Bryan got his side arm, the good old 1911 he had always used, a Zat, his pack and supplies. "Okay, shop is shut for now guys, how about you vamoose so I can go back to my book."

"What you read Tony?" Now that was hard to believe.

"As a matter of fact I do some kid." He turned, picked up the well read paperback showing them the cover, 'Hell's Battlefield'. "Colonel MacGregor gave it to me a while ago before he went to the Alpha Site, I've only now began to read it and I'm glad I did. Now get goin the both of you."

"Looks good anyway Tones, be seeing you." Bonnie told him as she studied the book. World War two, always a good read. "Come on then Bryan, Colonel's waiting."

<<To Gate Room>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 98
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2019, 07:34:32 PM »

Bryan rolled his crystal eyes with a laugh.  Yeah he needed to pay more attention.   He studied the table before Tony spoke.   "Lethal Weapon , huh? Sounds interesting." He checked each weapon as it was handed to him, making sure all was well.  Which he knew it would be.

He grinned a bit.  "Then We'll get out of your hair.  Enjoy the book." Bryan turned to walk out with Bonnie.

<<to Gate Room>>

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2019, 12:45:58 AM »

>>From Cafeteria>>

Brian and SG-7 stepped into the Armory, with Nikolai, Astrid and Stan handling the equipment while Brian and Denis approached the cage.

"Okay, Sarge, gonna need to pull out Astrid's rifle, that'd be the Ak5C, the green one, plus her shotty. I'm taking the M4 and M203 combo that Sergeant Vallois had, plus a shotgun in breaching configuration. Vallois, Koralov and Dr. Grecko all are taking P90s. Also gonna need the Lieutenant's rifle, a 249 Paratrooper for the good Doctor, and let's go with a SMAW." Brian looked over his shoulder, "Vallois, a SMAW work for you? Or you want to lug around a Javelin?"

"I'd rather not take either, but given the choice, the SMAW is smaller than the LRAC I trained with. And does not make me want to puke like the Carl Gustav." Denis replied.

"Also, the same Five-Sevens we took this morning, please and thanks. I also need a medical bag, fully stocked. I'm NREMT-P rated, if that needs to let whoever is packing my bag what to stuff in it. But I better get more than bandaids and Flinstones chewables." Brian said.

Their gear packs were being set out onto the tables, with exploration equipment being pulled out in order to save weight and clear up room for combat gear. Weapons and ammo were heavy, this was likely to be the rescue mission they were promised to be sent on.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2019, 11:17:40 PM »

"Be right with you Captain." Tony dropped his book, there were more important things to do right now. "Big op sir?" He called from the back as he started gathering everything they needed. Soon, within a good three minutes he had every piece neatly laid out for SG-7 in order, each item tagged as checked and ready to go.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!Bowsy 112 is awe-inspiring!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2019, 05:29:31 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter

Fred and Gary walked in to the room, they were already armed, though lacking magazines, apart from their side arms. The same could be said for the two missing team members they were getting ready elsewhere. So Fred took a moment to pull out his note pad and fell in line behind SG-7 Fred nodded to Coffin.
"Guess we're working together again." He said as he glanced to his note book. He had written a list to make certian everything was remembered. He needed to draw a Mk18Mod0 for Charlotte. They were going out on a combat mission and her L22 would not be suited to it. With some sort of red dot, Fred and Gary had intended to build her one off of a C8 provided by the UK but hadn't had the time.

But on top of that they would need at obscene amount of STANAG Magazines of ammunition much more than their regular compliment, even though Fred and Gary did often carry a lot of ammunition, normally they saw to their own ammunition. Getting it from the armoury, but loading it in to their own  preferred Magpul mags. But with absolutely no time to sort it out the general GI issue ones would have to do. plus three belts of 5.56 for Harly's Para Minimi. Gary had also dug out his old 40mm bandoleer so that was 11 grenades on top of what he carried normally, along with their standard grenade compliment, without packs Fred had also added to the list 2 AT-4 launchers. Plus shotgun rounds for Gary's Benelii M4. He took a second to scan over the list of ammunition he was requesting it seamed like a lot, He also had a medium pack with him that he intended to have the armourer fill with STANAG magazines as well it was normally his off world pack but he had emptied it, and it would likely be carried by Charlotte along with her more streamlined medical pack. He had been told to prep to kick some teeth in and he was doing just that.

He wouldn't waste the armourers time by reading out his list so just passed it to the man through the space in the cage when he was done talking to Coffin. As he and Gary checked their weapons sights, it hadn't been long since they had last used them so he doubted they were suffering from a wandering zero but they didnt have the time to make mistakes. Fred was sure all the extra ammo would be heavy, but it wasnt like his team often went light weight.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

lethal-pageant