Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: NCIS  (Read 706 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
NCIS
« on: July 17, 2015, 03:38:08 AM »

Port in Norfolk and the surrounding area. Once the most awesome shows I like. Im on a marathon, so Season 8 right now. Almost there. I like Naval Criminal Investigative Service and right now I wish I was a part of it lol. I like the full crew including Gibbs and Ziva. Ducky narrates awesome backstories while talking to dead people. He's the ME lol. For corpses.

What you guys think?
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
Re: NCIS
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 03:50:23 AM »

I love this show. I have been watching it from the very beginning. I had a Gunny sgt. like Gibbs a long time ago, and that's what kept me hooked for awhile.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 08:17:51 AM »

Love, love, love this show!  Still catch reruns as often as I can!  :yes:

Nerdlover

• Senior Airman
  • Nerdlover A new starter.
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 08:20:14 AM »

Love this show would love to watch from the beginning as I was a late comer to the show, only been watching for the last 6 years. I also like the new NCIS:NOLA because I like Scott Bakula. I tried really hard to like NCIS:LA because I really like Chris O'Donnell but just never could get into it.

"Ohana Means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten."
--Stitch

Also the Stargate philosophy...

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 11:49:43 AM »

Yeah same here. I never could get into NCIS LA, but I just brought NCIS New Orleans cause of Scott Bakula and New Orleans food lol. Still watching it but i like it so far.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 03:43:47 PM »

Love this show would love to watch from the beginning as I was a late comer to the show, only been watching for the last 6 years. I also like the new NCIS:NOLA because I like Scott Bakula. I tried really hard to like NCIS:LA because I really like Chris O'Donnell but just never could get into it.
I like Scott Bakula, but this show suffers from the guy who plays Chris. He just bothers me for some reason.

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
  • mad_gater A new starter.
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 03:45:22 PM »

Creole food certainly is interesting *makes sausage jambalaya for everyone* :D
“Knowing belongs to man's intellect or reason; loving belongs to his will. The object of the intellect is truth; the object of the will is goodness or love.” - the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 01:22:26 AM »

Best years of my life were in New Orleans lol

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2015, 11:35:33 PM »

Just finished the season one of New Orleans from Amazon instant video. It was cheaper and available via instant  :lol:

Looks good so far. Pretty good. Cant wait for Season 2. Planning to buy NCIS Season 12 when it comes out. The only season that they didnt offer in Netflix yet. So far. So im gonna watch that. And maybe at some point, I will covert my home PC internet connection to WiFi and my HDTV to actually have cable, you know. Or however its called. Dish satlilite cause i dont have that yet. but I will. When I get the money. Hopefully by September when both NCIS season 13 and NCIS New Orleans season 2 comes out. Or starts.

Character List

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 06:01:59 AM »

Yea I do not think it will come out on Netflix. To expensive to get the rights to it.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2016, 02:53:11 PM »

Last episode at least in Italy where Anthony Di Nozzo leaves the team because discovers that his father .... plot twist that I suspected could happen >(

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 01:45:02 AM »

Show is getting a bit predictable.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 04:16:31 PM »

Its running for its fourteenth season. Sooo....yeah. Still fun to watch though  >(

I do want to admit though, Ive been wanting to buy all fourteen seasons, but I can never have enough money for it and I dont want to break my bank  :sam10 Gotta budget. If someone could give me NCIS, all fourteen seasons, for Christmas, that'd be awesome  :yes:

I still have the first season at home :fp  :lol  >(

I miss Sasha Alexander as Caitlin Todd though  :^ She was awesome.

Character List

SithLordOfSnark

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • SithLordOfSnark A new starter.
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 02:29:41 PM »

This show is so amazing. :)

Mooseman

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mooseman A new starter.
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 05:12:28 AM »

We’ve enjoyed the majority of its run, but have drifted away after Tony left. Tried to watch a few eps this season, but just couldn’t get into it.
Pages: [1] 2