Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Goa'uld Discussion - OOC  (Read 3426 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Goa'uld Discussion - OOC
« on: August 09, 2015, 11:23:13 PM »

Looking around, and I'm surprised. Even at the general Goa'uld audience that we have, so I dunno. Maybe we can have a little Goa'uld discussion thread? See whats upcoming or current. What changes should we be doing or if we are introducing a new Goa'uld in the fold. Maybe some tips or advice on how to bring it up. Treat this ooc as you would do with any other ooc discussions, but this is mainly for Goa'uld topics. No off topics discussing other stuff or Im gonna ask again to stay on topic. Please.

So, any ideas you guys and gals have, place it here. Start it off. Or maybe I can start it off with by saying that I have a Goa'uld character in the process. Her details are well rounded, but im having issues with starting her off. I might have some ideas lol, but scared of putting it there...
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
Re: Goa'uld Discussion - OOC
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 02:05:38 AM »

For now all there is to say is that us Goauld all have our own plans to conquer the galaxy :)
But soon.. probably after Tagrea we can start sharing plans and ideas
unless ofcourse everyone would rather we do it now
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:21:57 AM by Shadowlord »

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 02:23:49 AM »

Well, I technically have a Goa'uld I wanna share. Her name is Ea and she has sort of a multi personality disorder. Not power hungry. Just smarter than your average snake head.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 02:25:09 AM »

I thought you had abandoned your Goauld green?

George4

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 04:55:18 AM »

I had thought he had too.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 09:53:53 AM »

Who said I abandoned her? I never said I abandoned her. Why would I abandoned her? Im shocked! You're making me sound like an abusive father to a poor daughter  :fp

...wait. This is why nobody seems to be in my same wavelength  :-\

Anyways, so yeah...no. I ask again. Why would I abandoned her? I just put her aside just so I can get back to her. Why would I abandon her? Why? Why? WHY?!? Why?

.....No. I was just having trouble bringing Ea into the fold is all. And im still trying to. But did I abandon her? NO! Shame on you, Shadow, shame...  :(

Multi-personality rant over :fp

I'm good. Yeah....so, back to topic?  :poke

Well, I technically have a Goa'uld I wanna share. Her name is Ea and she has sort of a multi personality disorder. Not power hungry. Just smarter than your average snake head.

Character List

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 10:57:19 AM »

Currently Khnum is consolidating its alliance with Sobek and is explaining his forces so as to reclaim the system Ithillium as his conquest. Obviously this is the first step to start a war against the Tau'ri and the Free Jaffa Nation

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 11:17:33 AM »

Nile buddies until the end lol

I mean I ooc dont really want to attack the tokra.. I would like it if more people played tokra tbh
as for in game sure Sobek could assist a bit maybe.. I have my own systems to reclaim first though
we also still need to organize the new Goauld summit
my plans are still secret for now though lol

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 11:30:19 AM »

Well if your thinking of rejoining the Goauld club green that would be nice but you should probably show up at the battle of Tagrea or now.. otherwise it will seem like your not interested
I am sure we would all be happy to help you starting out.. perhaps you should tell us what you have planned

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 11:34:23 AM »

Well if your thinking of rejoining the Goauld club green that would be nice but you should probably show up at the battle of Tagrea or now.. otherwise it will seem like your not interested
I am sure we would all be happy to help you starting out.. perhaps you should tell us what you have planned

Yeah well, number one. I didnt know about Battle of Tagrea. I should be reading posts and catching up lol. Just need to figure out how to kick start her a bit. Thought she would have like an small army, but maybe she doesn't have one. I dunno. I thought I was changing race on her at first, but I decided maybe not. Cause I liked her when she had a bit of a multi personality thing. I still want to kick start Ea being a Goa'uld into gear. But she's more of a "unique" Goa'uld. Not Tok'ra. Just different. When's the battle of Tagrea starting?

Character List

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 11:36:01 AM »

the battle of tagrea will feature Khnum and its 13 ships followed, the rest of the fleet will be used later

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 11:41:48 AM »

Idk when the battle is starting soon I think but it depends on how fast others post..
What kind of Jaffa armour does Ea have?

Sobek has Crocodiles
Khnum has the rams with some Horus guards for some reason..
Khonsuis has the lunar guard crossed with some Crocodile guards..
Allienna has the leopard guards
Hades has the Cerberus guards I believe

Yes Khnum we all know your fleet is big and always hiding lol
I for one am uncertain how many ships I have brought to the battle.. hmm

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 11:45:56 AM »

I dont actually know. Nobody's ever asked me that before  :fp

I think she's got the mark down, but I dont remember was it was. The symbol that she used to wear on her forehead. I think its gone, but it used to be there before.

Anyways, gonna go with Enkidu. The beast. You know, Gilgamesh and Enkidu? Im going along the Mesopotamia lore. Because her Goa'uld name is Ea.

Character List

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 11:52:19 AM »

Ok well when making a Goauld choosing your Jaffa armour should be like second after picking a Goauld name lol
you should probably try to find a picture..

anyway Ea has one Hatak mothership right? so you have a choice of going straight to the Tagrea battle or trying to quickly set up an outpost.. look at Arthur and Georges posts for inspiration they started out with very little.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2015, 12:01:49 PM »

Green I might just suggest you go with something from warhammer

that should give you some reference for describing your Jaffa's armour in rp if you like it
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

lethal-pageant