Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Atlantis- Jumper Bay  (Read 2644 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Atlantis- Jumper Bay
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2018, 05:19:18 PM »

*Radio*

"Take it from me Doctor, I can do almost anything sarcasm aside. I'll inform someone that number five is on hold if required."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2018, 01:46:52 PM »

McKay

He answered Atlantis and Shepperd

*radio*

"Thank you  Atlantis, and of course it worked, I will be modifying the weapon so it can attach to most of the weapons"
He answered with irritation, the audacity of the man to even think his weapon wouldn't work

Rodney landed the jumper in the bay, he checked everything was shut down then picked up the weapon, and his tablet, and made his way to his lab

<<To McKay's Lab>>
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:05:57 PM by Teddy »

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2018, 06:44:17 AM »

McKay

Rodney arrived in the jumper bay and looked around, Shepperd was obviously still not back so he thought about the meeting.

Rodney was not looking forward to meeting any Wraith again,  altho he had grown a little accustomed to Todd, but never fully,and, like the rest of Atlantians,  trusted him, but, and not always, the collaboration with said Wraith, had been of some minor use occasionaly.

@Cipherhornet18
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 06:52:24 AM by Teddy »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2018, 04:10:31 PM »

>From Mainland>

The Jumper set down in the bay about 15 minutes later, with the ramp lowering once it powered down. As soon as that was done, Sheppard followed the group out of the ship and headed to another one.

"Rodney, let Zalenka know where you left off and then let's go." Sheppard said.

@Teddy @sorra

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2018, 10:39:26 AM »

>From Mainland>

Reese hitched her bag up her shoulder.   She was just grateful that no one had been hurt.  That was always a plus for the a doctor.  "So what next?" She asked, not sure what their next step was.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:04:48 PM by sorra »

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2018, 12:53:33 PM »

McKay

Zelenka

Zelenka stepped off of the shuttle and went over to Rodney

"I think we should focus the beam more I..."

He was cut off by Rodney who was holding up his hand

"Yes, I've already thought of that, and done it, you just have to finish..."

He was cut off by Radek

"Yes yes, I know"

With that they both walked off, Radek to the lab and Rodney towards Shepperd

@Cipherhornet18

<<Radek To McKays Lab>>

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2018, 11:20:26 AM »

"Good, then let's get going. Hanley, lose the body armor and rifle." Sheppard said.

"Roge." Michelle replied, setting the Mk. 17 down and then removed her tactical vest quickly. That just left her P226 at her right thigh, which Sheppard did not disagree with, seeing as he had his own sidearm on him.

"Thank you for your help, Doctor Zalenka." She said, calling after Radek as they all boarded the other Jumper.

"You think this is going to just going to be an easy talk?" Ronon asked Sheppard.

"No, not really. But at least Todd should be there." Sheppard replied, heading up to take his place at the pilot's station. He gave enough time for everyone to pile in and find a seat before he closed the ramp.

"Atlantis, this is Sheppard. We're all present and accounted for, heading up for the Dreadnought." He said. Once he got confirmation, the craft lifted off and angled for the sky.

"Dreadnought, this is Sheppard. We're approaching you now, requesting clearance to land."

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2018, 01:00:55 PM »

McKay

Zelenka turned, smiled and waved at Michelle as he walked away

McKay took his position in the co pilot seat only casting a quick glance at Michelle

He turned to Shepperd as they approached the Dreadnought

"Do you think Todd can keep her under control, and,  more importantly, did you bring a gum guard?"

Rodney was not being sarcastic as he usually was, but said it merely to emphasise how this could all go wrong again

"She is like a female version of Todd and as such I do not trust her and I expect she has a horrible death planned for all of us should we fail to achieve whatever outrageous plan she  has

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2018, 05:23:24 PM »

Reese listened to everything around her.  She didn't know much about the Wraith except what she had heard in passing and she wasn't honestly sure if she was ready to meet them face to face.  It seemed like she was tagging along though.  Welp, so much for getting back to help Mel and see Gizmo.  But then again that was why she was here.  Hopefully they wouldn't need a doctor, but she wanted to be there if for some reason they did.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2018, 10:44:07 PM »

After quickly getting permission to take out a jumper Melinda led the team down to the bay, selecting Jumper 9, one of her favorites as she had found they all had their little idiosyncrasies from one to the other. She waited by the rear door for the other's to catch up, not realizing they had to carry along much more than she did.

@DanielRyder @Veteran52 @Shadowlord
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2018, 10:10:20 PM »

"I got the co-pilot seat," Jon replied enthusiastically as they entered the Jumper Mel selected for them. He could see it was the favorite jumper for her. "It looks like a nice, comfortable jumper, Doctor," he commented before turning to his team to usher them onboard, "Let's go. The sooner we find the good spot for the Tamorans, the better."

Taking his place on the co pilot seat next to Mel, he mused on what they said before about what it takes to drive a puddle jumper. Maybe he wasn't ready for it. Then again, it's better to try then not do it.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2018, 02:45:52 AM »

The ancients had been around for so long, they had developed massive weapons and small ones. The Goa’uld had basically scavenged almost everything off of them. And yet the small Ancient craft that they had termed the ‘Puddle Jumper’ was essentially just a grey flying box. Even the delorean in back to the future had more style to it.

“So has anyone tried doing the Jumpers up a bit, maybe it would look good with flames painted on?” Maybe the ancients just didn’t like to get attached to their stuff.

“How comfortable are the seats in here anyway?” The ancients being all about science must have had comfort in mind at some point surely.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

lethal-pageant