Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Atlantis- Jumper Bay  (Read 5588 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: Atlantis- Jumper Bay
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2019, 02:53:59 PM »

{Task Force Mako}

"Make it quick, because we're going to need everyone ready to go. O'Neil, Walker. With Sheppard gone and Lorne's team still out, my guess is Woolsey is going to want you guys taking charge on defense. Security is going to be spread real thin here, I'm going to see about getting Stunners issued to at least one person in any large groups. One of you should see about those big guns on the piers and balconies." Ronon said.

"Aye, sir. Commander, your team might be better suited to overseeing the railguns. I'm going to post Midas and Wolf in the Medbay, Voodoo, Deuce and I will post up in the Command Tower. I'll stay near Mister Woolsey at all times, they'll cover the control room." Ice said.

"You guys do what you want. I'm going to go stay near Rodney, just in case. He probably wants the company." Ronon cracked a grin before departing.

"Roger that. Alright, Mako, if there's anything we need, we'll grab it in the armory. After that, we grab weapons and Kevlar for everyone in the Command Tower. Stunners, P90s and M9s. Let's move." Ice said.

"Hooyah." Came the response from the team, who immediately turned and followed Chief Walker.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2019, 02:16:29 PM »

By the time people were getting themselves organised, picking up their gear etc, they were moving away from the Puddle Jumper far enough to have to use the radios (saved a lot of shouting). Jordan had slung her gear over the shoulder and she to was about to head out for that long awaited shower when Ronon called back to her. "Copied Ronon and I agree. Once we've made sure the guns are in place and working, we'll double up with you and do the rounds of the city making sure everyone is armed and in the very least is reasonably capable of using what they have. O'Neil out."

She rounded on her team. Cooper had already left, so it was only Agathon and Valentine. "I assume you heard what Ronon said, it can't get any more serious than that can it? Get yourselves cleaned up and we'll lay out our plans when we get to the cafe. " What plans they were no one knew, she was sure though for a base or city this size it was going to be big.

@DanielRyder @Shadowlord

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.Veteran52 might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2019, 12:20:55 PM »

As the puddle-jumper settled in, Cooper was literally "itching' to get a shower and a clean uniform.  But, courtesy and protocol required him to clear his departure from the Commander, finding her to be a most able officer."Commander, request permission to disembark up to my room and get cleaned up!  Feels like Ive been in this uni for a month!

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2019, 04:12:06 AM »

“Yeah so what exactly are we expecting to face?” John’s head had been more focused on the threat of being eaten alive by a Wraith.

He liked the sound of checking on the railguns, not just cause they would be the main defence between him and killer aliens but also because he simply liked the technology. It wasn’t nearly as advanced as the drone systems but they certainly looked pretty when they fired.

“I’ll get cleaned up and prepare for the big show.” He was going to want to grab as many weapons as possible for this one.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2019, 10:06:44 PM »

Lieutenant Jonathan Agathon

Jon watched Ronon speak with Team Mako. After they had shouted in acknowledgement and dispersed, the lieutenant sighed while secretly wished that two of his teammates would go along the line of saying 'Hoo-ah' as well. Turning toward Jordan, he nodded "Yes, ma'am. I'm sure I'll have something by the time we meet up later."

Jon was hoping. Rather, he wished things will start to look up. From his position, things seem to be bleak, but eventually the situation might change.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 05:28:09 PM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

lethal-pageant