Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Heroes and Heroes: Reborn  (Read 226 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Heroes and Heroes: Reborn
« on: September 30, 2015, 04:34:13 PM »

Loved the show no matter of its faults. Awesome storyline. I started crushing on Hayden Panettiere on the show., the only female lead i fell in love with cause of her indestructible power and her sob story lol. That and her sharp canine whenever she talks. Its odd righjt? that i mention her teeth, but i loved it lol. Sooo disappointed that she wont be returning to Heroes reborn, but i understand. at least her father, Noah Bennet is gonna be a male lead. hes the best actor for the heroes franchise.

but yeah, Hayden was my first 'love at first sight' crush when i started watching Heroes...  <3

Sad she wont be returning, but shes not gone forever. people with regenerative powers are awesome. like wolverine. And Clair Bennet. Save the Cheerleader, save the world!
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
Re: Heroes and Heroes: Reborn
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 05:49:29 AM »

I just finished the first series and now can start watching the new one.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

SithLordOfSnark

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • SithLordOfSnark A new starter.
Re: Heroes and Heroes: Reborn
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:30:37 PM »

I have seen the entirety of the original series, but I've yet to be able to start watching Reborn. I hope it comes to Netflix soon.

lethal-pageant