Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Base Training Halls and Gym-sub level 17  (Read 757 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 252
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
PG8-K59 Alpha Site Base Training Halls and Gym-sub level 17
« on: October 02, 2015, 12:18:21 AM »

The Alpha Site training halls are just that. Huge long halls measuring some 150 meters long and 30 meters wide, four of them running parallel with one another with interconnecting doors at either end and in the center.

The first hall is the Gym, equipped with every modern piece of work out devices you can imagine, including climbing walls.

Hall number two is a straight out running/sprinting track and warm up area. With a 25 by 10 meter pool at one end.

Number three is the range. Set up for both pistol and rifle use, it is used exclusively for all light weapon training and handling. This includes the local long bow and shock lance.

Lastly number four. This is the place you can put all that training and exercise to good use. It is a complete urban and jungle warfare training ground, with buildings and artificial forests. This room is unique as it is suspected this was a part of the original ancient complex by whoever built it. It is wider by some 12 meters and when one enters, there are stairs down, making the ceiling height some 8 meters more than the others. It is also longer by another twenty meters.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Base Training Halls and Gym-sub level 17
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 05:29:03 PM »

In the first hall of the training section was the gym. It was a pretty big hall. Maybe half the size of the second hall. It was clean and sterile. The other half the room had weights and training machine while the other half had mats and some training posts or hanging posts for hitting and kicking. Along the walls were mirrors. On the mat on one side of the hall was Aria. She was sitting with her legs stretched out on opposite ends. Her strong back was bent over as she stretched with her arms toward the tip of her toe. She changed her clothing to training wear with a training bra and sweats. Her long, blonde hair remained braided straight behind her down like a straight ponytail. It was thick.

As Aria exhaled, she opened her eyes and looked up as Jon approached her. She out a groan as she sat up when Jon stopped before her and spoke, "Have you checked out the track and pool yet? Its huge."

Aria stared at Jon and gave him a look as he shook her head with an eye roll. While moving her other leg around, she touched her ankle with her hand and crossed it in front of her stretching her leg muscles out. She gave him a response, "Is that all you're gonna do today? Explore?"

Jon shrugged as he sat before her cross legged. He sat as Aria pulled her other leg back toward her chest. He responded, "Yeah. Not really in the mood for some exercising."

She placed her arm around her leg and grunted as she stretched both her leg and arm muscles. Jon stared at her arm bulged arm muscle with surprise as he spoke in awe, "Whoa, how did you get this strong? I mean I don't see a lot of, umm..."

He trailed off when the Australian Muay Tai fighter responded, "Girls? Is that what you were about to say?"

"Uhh..." Jon trailed off. He never saw her before in her training gear and now that he saw her like that, all he could do was be silent or he'll get bumped.

Aria wrinkled her nose with a humorous grin as she spoke, "Oh don't worry Jon. I get that a lot. Its okay. All part of my daily routine. Its different among us girls. You wanna know why I get this strong?"

Jon nodded as Aria grunted moving her crossed leg forward. She responded as her gloved hand grabbed the 35 pound round barbell weight and placed it squarely on her chest, I was a Muay Thai fighter. Spot me."

Jon placed his hands on her ankles as Aria started her sit ups exercise. She grunted back and forth and rested for a few seconds still talking, "I was young. Five when I started martial arts classes. I was inspired by my brothers to be as strong as them, so I did weight training with them. Ended up where I am right now and if it wasn't for my father, I probably wouldn't be this strong. He was my inspiration the whole way."

She continued about thirty sets slowly as the weight continued pushing her down. Jon responded, "Where is he? Your father?"

Aria stopped with a slight growl as she removed her weight and rested her arms on her knees. Sweat was beading across her brow and a stray of hair covered her eye. She blew it aside as she responded bluntly, "Dead."

She stared at him with coldness as Jon responded apologetically, "Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize..."

Aria was a bit angry, but shook her head forgiving her friend, "Forget it. You didn't know. It was cancer. He lived a long time and I loved him."

Jon nodded watching her, "Yeah. My condolences."

Aria shrugged as she responded, "Thanks. How about you? What brings you here?"

The Navy pilot responded half halfheartedly, "Oh, well. My family, I guess."

Aria stared at him curiously as she spoke, "What do you mean? You don't want to be here?"

Jon quickly responded as he shook his head, "Oh no. I meant. I am here for my family. I want to be here for them, because, well..."

"What?" Aria impressed on him for more information.

Jon explained, "Okay. How to start? I was born in England. My parents were two different people. My mother's British and my father was an American. When I was five, my mother died. My father moved away to America leaving me to be raised by my Grandfather. My grandfather wasn't in such great terms with my father, so he kinda chased him off away to America leaving me under my grandfather's care. My step brothers were already living with my grandfather. He kinda raised me like my brothers because he was military. So its how i got into military but I didnt like it that much. Eventually, after my grandfather died in combat, I started to follow in my brother's footsteps to join the academy. I started piloting. After four years of training, eventually I moved to America to live with my father and attended the Annapolis Naval academy. When I turned 24, my father died. He was murdered. I continued my training in the military until eventually joined the SGC program just last year. When I got my first assignment, I heard from the news that my brothers died in combat as well. Captured by some warlord and executed."

Aria responded sadly, "Oh, im sorry about your family."

Jon shrugged responding, "Thanks. Its okay. Im here for them and I hope they are watching. I don't want to disappoint them."

Aria smiled offering her hand, "They are, I'm sure. You will do well."

Jon accepted her hand and Aria clenched it with her bone crushing grip as Jon grunted, "Ahh. I'm gonna go to the next hall to check out the target range. You coming?"

Aria shook her head as she released her grip a bit, "Nah. I'm not done here, You go ahead. Now help me up, mate."

Both Aria and Jon pulled against each other as they got up. Jon felt her strength and was impressed as he copied her own with his equal strength. Aria slapped Jon on the back as Jon responded, "Okay. Wow. Hey, we should spar later?"

They both let go and fist bumped as Aria responded, "Sure, if I'm up for it. See you later, Jon."

Jon nodded and jogged off in one direction as Aria blew a sigh placing her hands on her waist and lowered her head. Her brow continued to sweat and Aria picked up the towel to wipe it off.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:47:34 PM by Greenhorn »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 09:23:00 PM »

Jon entered into another hallway into the armory/weaponry range hallways. It was another huge place with rows of target ranges for people to shoot their target for practice. At the far end, he noticed one other person in front of a target. He was dressed in civilian clothing of the Os Caveliros. He hadn't seen him before at least. Taking his chance, Jon walked toward him to introduce himself.

Joarm was in the ranges with his longbow steady and his arrow aimed toward the target. He pulled at the string with the end of the arrow back gently and slightly down. With one of his eyes shut, he let out an exhale of his breath as he released with the arrow flying straight toward the center of his target slightly below the red center circle. Letting out another exhale of breath, Joarm placed his bow to the side and sensed someone approaching from behind.

He turned as the other man approached him speaking, "Hey!"

Joarm nodded with a response, "Hello."

Jon motioned toward them with another response, “I’m Jon. I don’t think I’ve seen you around." He offered his hand.

"Joarm Metzka," The archer accepted his handshake and grasped it continuing, Call me Josh. I'm an Os Cavelerio and a native on this planet. I am also an Archer and a Blacksmith."

"Nice," Jon exclaimed as he approached to the left of the lane. He went toward the gun, a P-90, and picked it up to inspect it as he continued, "You here for target practice? You fired one of those?"

Jon aimed it through the eyehole at a target. Josh responded, "I have. They are heavy and clunky to use. I prefer the use of longbows."

Jon checked the cartidge of the rifle. After a through inspection, he was satisfied and placed it back into the weapon. Giving his new friend a look, he mused, "How come? Rifles and other guns like P90s and Barrettes are pretty effective against enemies."

Joarm shrugged with a thoughtful expression, Good for crowd control maybe. A bit too loud for my taste and that's not only from firing the weapon. When you carry it, it gives you away especially if you have to run through the foliage. At times, though, unreliable. Longbows are easier to use and better repairable. Also, there is the arrows more replenish than...

He was interrupted when Jon placed his goggles on, pulled the trigger and let go with several bursts of firing. Each hit the target randomly around the circle. As Jon removed the goggles, he turned to Joarm with a lopsided grin, "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

Joarm cleared his throat and finished with a pleased expression, "Bullets. Nice shooting, Jon."

Jon winked at him as he spoke placing the rifle back down, "Thanks Josh. So, longbows? Been awhile since I've done an archery class. I might be rusty."

Jorsh took another longbow from the stand and offered it to him, "Want to shoot some arrows?"

"Sure, why not. I need some practice on my aim anyhow..." Jon responding accepting the bow. Taking an arrow from the table, he braced himself and notched the arrow. He set himself into a stance and aimed the arrow at a target while Jorsh watched him. As Jon carefully aimed the arrow, he waited a few seconds and then released letting it fly...

In the first hall, Taer was seated on the bench with his legs in between the long seat. He was holding two weights, 150 pounds each. With a grunt, he started exercising his muscles. He was faced at a wall and from the corner of his eye he had been watching Aria do her exercises. For the past thirty minutes he had been trying to work up a reason to talk to her but he hasn't yet. With another effort grunt, he dropped the weights on the ground to rest. Taking a water bottle, he drank up and wiped his seat with the towel.

Aria walked over to where Taer was but continued to ignore him as she approached the racks. Taer spoke, "Hey Aria."

The Australian continued to ignore him as she scanned the dumbbell weights she was looking for. Her expression showed a bit of an cold anger. She was angry about something. Taer looked concerned about her as he tried again, "Hey. You okay?"

Taking the bar of the 75 pound dumbbell, Aria started her exercise with her right arm. Her shoulder muscles were bulged slightly and her bicep muscles enlarged a bit as she did her sets. Still concerned, Taer got up and walked toward her slowly. Aria moved the weight to her other hand and continued. Taer lightly touched her bulged bicep. Aria let out a slight growl not liking to be touched so Taer stayed his distance as he spoke again, "You mad at me?"

Aria banged the dumbbell onto the rack making the whole thing including the mirror shake. She let out a snarl as she spat, "What do you think?"

Taer placed his hand on her bulged traps and rubbed it just the way she liked it as he responded, "I don't know. Lets talk about it."

Aria let out a slight moan as she moved her shoulders back and cracked her neck sideways. Taer trailed his hand down her shoulder and started rubbing her round, curved bicep. She uttered a reply followed by a groan, "Ahh, Taer, you..."

Taking his chance, Taer moved closer to her body and gave her a kiss on the neck. Aria suddenly uttered an ugh as she rammed her right elbow on Taer's flank. The marine captain moaned with pain as he was caught off guard stepping back. Grabbing him by his left wrist, she twisted it around giving him pain, turned her body around his arm and kicked him on the back of his shin. Taer cried out in pain as he was knocked down by a woman less than his size. Aria held his arm up by the wrist and with her other hand down onto his shoulder blades while teaching him the meaning of pain. Leaning forward into his ear, she spat venomously, "Don't even try being my friend, Taer! You know what you did."

Taer responded painfully trying to reason with the woman she used to love, "Ahh, whatever I did, I'm sorry! Okay!"

Aria let out a growl as she pulled while hearing him cry out in pain. She released slightly whispering again, "Don't think too hard, ****. The way we left things, I would have been better off pulling a trigger to your head."

She pushed him down as she let go and stormed off in a fury away from him. Taer groaned on the floor and got up painfully turning around, "You mean...nine years ago? When you and I fought in the alley and you shooed me out of Australia to America?"

Aria continued to ignore him and walked across the mat toward the training bag. Getting her fists up, she trained a few angry punches on it. Taer let out a sigh as he approached her gently, "You saved my life, Aria. I owe you and I've changed. I'm a new man now."

She stopped punching, let out a snarl as she turned sharply to him and walked a few threatening steps toward him. She stopped when Taer offered his hands up in surrender, "Wait, Aria. I remember now and yes I deserve your anger. Please, back down. I don't wish to fight. Truce?"

Aria continued breathing heavily scowling at him. She wouldn't change her tempo as she was still much too angry. She responded, "What do you want?"

"Talk?' The minute Taer responded that, he noticed her tensed up as she clenched her fists till the whites showed. He immediately changed his words, "Okay, I can see you're much too angry. Take it out on the training bag? Come on."

Aria continued to scowl at Taer as he carefully tip toed toward the bag and braced himself against it responding, "You are tense and angry. I get that. Take it out on it. Pretend this is me."

Aria liked the idea and she coldly without a thought started punching the bag while scowling at it. Taer grunted with each of her harsh blows. She continued hitting and kicking it with a flurry of her moves. Her knuckles started to bleed after each harsh impacts while she sweated.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 10:14:58 AM by Greenhorn »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 12:26:52 AM »

In the ranges, both Jon and Josh had been shooting targets for the past fifteen minutes. Both were using their bows and several sets of arrows. Jon's target were filled with hits and misses but most of hits were usually off center or aimed for head. Compared to his target stats, Josh's stats were better but that was only because he had been at this a little longer than Jon. Taking a moment to rest, the skilled archer looked over to Jon's side and commented, "Good shooting, Jon."

Jon nodded as he responded putting down the bow, "Thanks. That means a lot coming from you, Josh."

Tucking the bow across his chest and placing a fresh supply of arrows across his back, Josh spoke, "You should accompany me to Foreston. I must scout the town and the surrounding forest."

Jon responded, "Sure. Nothing else better to do as long as we stop by the armory first. Im sure my superiors would rather I at least gear up first before heading out"

"Of course Jon." Josh responded bowing his head.

As they left the weaponry range together, Jon tapped his earpiece and spoke, Lieutenant Agathon to Commander O'Neill, I'm on my way to Foreston. Is there anything you want me to do?"

<< First armory, then Foreston >>

Aria continued punching the bag and kicking it. Taer kept his hold on it. The Aussie bruiser winced in pain as she dealt another blow on the bag. Her knuckles were a bit raw from the constant punching but she had to feel the pain. Taer noticed her slowing down let go of the bag as he approached her, Aria..."

He attempted to touch her on her shoulder, but she recoiled violently with anger as she yelled, "Get the frak off me!"

Taer backed slightly offering two open palms up as if surrendering watching Aria storm toward the bench and grabbed the towel. She flinched again in pain as she wrapped the towel on her hands to soak the blood and keep her knuckles dry. She let out a sigh as she turned back to Taer. Her expression remained cold as she started to stare at him.

"Okay," Taer responded slightly concerned as he crossed his muscular arms across his chest and leaned back slightly continuing, "Forgive me for being slow, but I'm trying to understand the issue."

Aria faced him as she stood straight with her thumb on her palm rubbing it. Her muscles were still bulged from her exercise as her blood were still rushing along her veins. She stared at him coldly without responding as if she was testing him. That unnerved Taer as he continued, "Hey. Come on! Talk to me."

Taer gulped as Aria continued to scowl at him growing slightly intimidating him. She closed her fist on her hand and punched it once while cracking her wrist. She did the same with her other closed fist over her other fist cracking her knuckles. She felt the pain slightly and walked over toward him while placing her fists to her side. Sweat continued beading down her face as her heat perspired. Her height was about the same as his as her head touched his head. Her mouth opened slightly as she uttered another snarl. She was still feeling angry about something.

Taer could literally feel her rage so he changed his attitude deciding that he wouldn't be intimidated by her. He copied her movement by pushing himself forward. Their muscles touched and he placed his hands on her shoulders pushing her off responding, "If you want a fight, you got it. Lets fight it out in here."

Aria let out another growl as she rushed at Taer with her arms stretched out. She grabbed his body and Taer grabbed hers. Aria was strong, but fortunately for Taer, he was the stronger one. With a grunt, he thrust Aria back and forced her against the training post. Aria grunted as her head hit the back of the post and bounded. With sweat tricking down her creased cheek, Aria hugged Taer 's muscular body close to her and placed him into an armbar. With her agile, strong body, she forced him down onto the mat and twisted around him while grabbing his hand and pulled back with a grunt. She had locked him in.

Taer grunted as he struggled with her pull. Her strong lets were forcing his body in an uncomfortable position as well as separating his arms from each other. The more he pulled with his hand, the more stronger Aria gets with her body. She had trapped him in her own signature move. With another grunt and a yell, he spoke, "Augh, let go! I give!"

Aria kept her hold on him. Taer eventually stopped struggling and gathered his strength to his arm and back. With another grunt, he pulled her up from the mat while pulling his back up. He eventually freed his hand and managed to unlock her grip as she let go of him. They rolled out in the opposite of each other, faced each other and charged again. This time, Taer was ready as he braced himself against Aria, grabbed her throat and lifted. Aria wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his arm.

With one single thrust, Taer lifted her and thrust her down at the mat as he knelt down. Aria grunted as she struck the mat but kept her hold on Taer. Taer stumbled over her body letting go of her throat. Aria uttered another growl as she thrust her hands on his throat. She constricted with all her strength as Taer started struggling for breath. She moved with her body as her legs stayed wrapped around Taer's waist moving him onto his back. They continued scowling at each other, but instead of feeling rage, Aria felt something else she hadn't felt in a long time. Aroused.

They stared at each other for a while as Aria released her grip. She moved closer to his body as she laid on him and kissed him on his lips. Taer was caught off his guard, but felt the same as her, aroused. He accepted her embrace as they touched their arm muscles, squeezing their biceps. Taer's hand caught Aria's neck as he massaged her shoulder muscles. Aria uttered a moan as she moved her head back allowing him to kiss her on the neck.

They laid there on the mat for a while staring at each other in the eye. Aria's eyes were filled with fierce determination as she continued to stare at Taer. She responded stroking Taer at the face, "This will be the last time we do this. No more."

Taer touched her hand and kissed her palm as he spoke, "Why? I still have feelings for you. We shared..."

He tried to move forward for another kiss, but Aria pulled back with a growl as she sat up, "We can't do this, Taer. You are marine and I'm navy. We are incompatible."

Aria had her back at Taer and Taer sat up with her. He stared at her and moved closer to touch her muscled back. He massaged at the lines of her strong back responding, "No we are not. We can still..."

Aria shrugged as she stood up and walked away from him. Taer stood as Aria turned to him and responded, "No. I moved on. I have no feelings for you. None."

Taer stared at her confused. He spoke, "Not even love? But we had..."

Aria stared at him as she continued, "No, Taer. We had something once, but we lost it. I don't even hate you anymore. Duty is all I care about around you. We can't do this anymore."

Taer sighed as he responded, "Alright. Friends then?"

He approached her and offered his hand. Aria stared at him and nodded accepting his hand. She winced again pain as her bandaged hand grabbed his hand and they shook on it while thrusting their bodies together hitting their shoulder. They still honored their presence. Even respected each other.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:42:57 AM by Greenhorn »

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 05:06:01 AM »

*Radio from main entrance*

"Yes there is Lieutenant. Since I am still duty officer today and I guess you're under my watch now. When you get there, wait for me by the square fountain...oh you're not alone are you?"
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 09:27:54 PM »

*Time jump 0f 24 hours to 1700 alpha site time 19-08-2011*
~All base personnel to assemble in the main conference room for the handing over of command to Colonel Paul Davis USAF~ *visiting personnel optional*

Conference Rooms

*Cmdr Jordan O'Neil, Jon Agathon, Aria Isael, Joarm Metzka and Taer will be on patrol outside the city limits of Foreston*
Far Dareis Mai

lethal-pageant