Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Stargate Command Level 27~ Officer's Lounge/Beaming room  (Read 4786 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Stargate Command Level 27~ Officer's Lounge/Beaming room
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2019, 07:38:02 PM »

"No complaints from me," Flynn grinned.  "As long as we can slip away." She hoped they didn't get called away.  Although one never knew.  Anything could happen.  She was looking forward to getting to know the Major and seeing how they all meshed.

"Bye lieutent," she called after Cheryl.  She hid a giggle though as she noticed Cheryl's blush.  She then turned back to the rest of her team.  "Stay in touch,  Elena, " she said.  "It won't be the same without you."

theyoungpope

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • theyoungpope A new starter.
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2019, 02:01:35 AM »

Wilhelm stayed with his new team in the lounge for a good hour, trying to get to know them as much as possible, even if one wouldn't have delved into all the layers in a first encounter. Still, he started to feel much more comfortable around the people whose lives he had to depend upon and vice versa.

"So, unless there's something else important you'd wish to discuss, I believe it's time for me to head to the caféteria and have my coffee date with our lovely Paymaster." After waiting for additional topics to be discussed, it was time to exit said lounge. "I bid all of you farewell for now until then." he then saluted before heading to the door.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2019, 02:53:20 AM »

*PA Announcement*

"SG4, please report to the Control room mission ready immediately. That is all."

As soon as Wilhelm had made his move, that inevitable call came through. Cate went from all casual and relaxed to a SG team leader in a heart beat. "Sorry people we have work to do, we'll have to take a rain check on the fun department. Lena, don't forget I do have email." She hugged her one more time then headed for the door. "Major! Wait up, we're on call." She turned to her teammates. "Gear up as quick as we can, then straight to the Control room."

<<Control Room via armory>>

@Troy @VagabonD SerpenT @sorra @theyoungpope

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.Troy has a powerful will.
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2019, 08:41:13 PM »

He was about to call up the Dusty Dragon, but the announcement changed those plans. Instead he grabbed a bottle of grape juice from the fridge and a couple of protein bars from a shelf. Opening one, he tossed the others in a pant pocket.

"No one can complain the SGC doesn't keep one busy."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2019, 07:53:49 PM »

Flynn silently groaned.  Well so much for a bit of downtime.  Hopefully soon and hopefully whatever this mission was wouldn't get them into too much trouble.  The young woman shook her head.  "No.  They certainly keep us busy and guessing."

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]