Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Stargate Command Level 27~ Officer's Lounge/Beaming room  (Read 2042 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Stargate Command Level 27~ Officer's Lounge
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2018, 02:13:39 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
Captain Harly Green
First Lieutenant Charlotte Summers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter

Fred shrugged as Cam spoke to him. He appreciated whatnthe colonel had said, even if hevwasnt sure the colonel needed to say it. But still.
"Ill see younin the gate room sir. My teams gear is held somewhere different." Basically when they had joined the armourers had never seen a L85. So they had been required to stor their own gear for a while, and it had stuck. So he perled off.

<<Fred to gateroom via quarters.>>

SGDelta

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SGDelta is looked down upon.
Re: Stargate Command Level 27~ Officer's Lounge/Beaming room
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2018, 10:55:32 PM »

< Continued from Armoury >

Hurley was the first to the beaming room, adjusting his plate carrier straps as he walked through the door. He had been wearing his NWU fatigues since stepping back on base this morning, so the change to combat gear has been quick. Plate carrier, helmet, gloves, and he was good to go. Even though he didn’t get out in the field much, he always keep a fully loaded kit hanging in his locker for situations like this. Over the last couple of years he had found himself letting the straps out more and more, a sign that he needed to double down on his PT in his old age.

An airman sat in the corner of the room with a laptop and comms setup. Hurley handed him their target beaming coordinates - the closest Apollo thought it could get them to without hitting the jamming field. “Priority tasking, three-man team to Cartagena, Columbia via Apollo.” The airman brought up the command console and began calibrating the beaming grid.

The CWO patted down his gear while he waited, double and triple checking that everything was secured where it should be. The only thing worst than forgetting something was dropping it in the field for the enemy to find. The last things they needed was SGC-issue gear falling into the hands of the enemy or the local police.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 11:44:20 PM by SGDelta »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2018, 11:06:29 PM »

{Random Airman} NPC

"Yessir." The young man sent the coordinates and the request directly via a coded transmission. A minute later he received the confirmation as the Australian came in. "Confirmed sir."

<Beaming Room>

One floor up wasn't far as the two men swung by the officer's lounge. Ben was half tempted to switch on the TV, as he knew today his beloved Bulldogs were in the preliminary finals. Well yesterday really back home. He checked his watch..."Damn, kick off in one hour and I'll be playing shooting gallery with some mercs and Jaffa. Have a nice day." All that mumbled under his breath as they reached the more secure beaming room.

He moved just out of earshot of the Airman, keeping his voice low. "Listen Mr Hurley, I need to ask you this. When we're being shot at madly and there is a lot of screaming and death, can I call you something else." Ben said with his lazy Aussie drawl. He was never too sure with Americans, some were sticklers for the regs, others were not. God even with his own team back in the Stan, his Lance Corp called him Ben in the field.

There was one other thing. "Excuse me airman." He reached across to the keyboard of the controller's desk tapping in a few keys. "This is the live feed from the Apollo, we need to pick our entry points now." Of course in a matter of minutes that could change.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@SGDelta
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:32:04 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2018, 12:39:01 AM »

The last man as usual when Taer walked into the beaming room. Breathing a sigh, he pressed two fingers against the side of his neck to test his rapid pulse and realized he was cutting a bit close. Just a under a minute since he was required to meet the Colonel in under eight minutes. It wasn't too bad.

Walking across the room into the secured area, he recognized Ben and saw the other team member. Taer realized they might be able to pull the mission off with just three of them, but he was hoping maybe another one would be joining them. Then again, three men seemed enough. Looking at the Colonel, Taer saluted, "Reporting as ordered, Colonel."

Looking at the other team member he didn't know, the captain freely introduced himself, "Captain Amir. Taer, which is my nickname, or Captain would do just fine. Doesn't matter."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

SGDelta

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SGDelta is looked down upon.
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2018, 12:12:00 AM »

The Colonel joined him in the beaming room just as the airman in the corner confirmed their beaming request on his console. Michael smiled at MacGregor's request. "Colonel, I've been called a lot of things in my time, almost none appropriate. Warrant or Hurley is fine." It would normally takes weeks, if not months, for a small team like to start working together properly. This was going to be a trial by fire for TF Blackbird.

The third member of the team entered the room and introduced himself as Captain Amir, USMC. "Warrant Officer Hurley, US Navy." The three men on the ground would almost double the strength currently represented by SG-9, but it might still not be enough. The CWO had been handed the latest aerial surveillance on his way to the briefing room, which showed an overwhelming hostile force surrounding Colonel Reynolds and his team.

"Alright, let's do this.

< Continued in Cartagena, Columbia >
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 11:43:01 PM by SGDelta »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2018, 05:12:25 PM »

"Right, Hurley and Taer it is then. In case either of you get tongue tied at any point in the heat of the battle, I answer to Grizzly more than anything else." Ben doubled checked the map. "We'll insert just outside the wire near the lake, that's about 150 meters. Taer, we need that wire to come down quickly, how good is your underarm? I've done it before quite easily, all you're doing is gently rolling a grenade to stop at the wire...boom! We're in. Hurley and I will take out the corner guard post and that group nearest. From there we run like hell across the rear section, lob frags into the back door and then take care of the further group near the second top guard post. Hurley, you'll call SG-9 and tell them to leave the building via the side door and bolt north. We'll lead them out into the field to the East. From that point we'll see what our exfill options are."

>>To Columbia>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

lethal-pageant