Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Nesmeti Chronicles  (Read 1583 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: Nesmeti Chronicles
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 12:23:44 PM »

Ta'ur  orbit, Flagship

The System Lord did not have to wait long to see his son appear at the bottom of the room along with the First Prime and two other Horus Guards beside him. Rashaken drove to Khnum and then left aside leaving the two Goa'uld one before the other. Fu Khnum was the first to turn the word between the two.

"Are you still hurt?" He asked the System Lord to his son, the latter replied with extreme agility, almost an absolute limb.

"No father, I'm cured soon in the body, but not so soon for the pride wounded by Anuket, his gesture humbled me and I would seriously take revenge on this affront, but I'm fine that I will not be given that luck, at least not now father!" Nesmeti ended in looking at the parent in the eyes. Khnum had, in the meantime, stood up from the throne and walked around his son, except to sit back on the lower throne, widening his arms.

"I did not know about his acts Nesmeti, I did not come to rescue you today to offer you a vengeance of revenge, I came to resume you to bring you back to the Khenem planet at my service!" Khnum replied but his words were stopped by Nesmeti himself.

"I understand father, what I'm asking you is that I can stay on this planet for some time, I'll just need a stargate so I can leave it and a spaceship to carry the sarcophagus that Anuket has left, I do not mean to disobey you, But I am in the middle of a civilization, if I go now, we can not draw from the resources of this planet ... let me stay in this world again! " He almost ended up challenging, leaving the System Lord in silence for a moment.

"It's okay my son, you'll have a stargate on the surface as well as a tel'tak in order to take off the sarcophagus on the surface, but once you get back to Khenem you will not be allowed to attack your sister at least as long as you're in my territory I hope Nesmeti has been clear? " Replied Khnum, swiftly nodding his hand and back to the conveyor ring. Once alone, Rashaken returned to the goa'uld kneeling.

"Order to carry a stargate from one of the uninhabitable planets we have in the database and make sure Nesmeti is not going to leave the planet as soon as we return to Khenem!" He finished making his eyes twinkle. Rashaken nodded without answering her voice and got up to get out of the throne room. Khnum remained silent and only with his personal guards. In his mind a thousand thoughts.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2017, 05:54:00 AM »

Ta'ur planet

When Nesmeti went down the planet, Khnum was silent before his First Prime came back to him, only then did the System Lord speak to him.

"I'm worried about the attitude of Nesmeti, I'm convinced that you meditate a vengeance not only against your sister Anuket, but also against your father, so we should keep it under control not only now, but in the near future, his thirst for blood is Increased and could be read in her eyes! " Said Khnum, sparkling his eyes as Rashaken replied in turn.

"My lord' fears are grounded, Nesmeti is starting to train many young people to make her ruthless warriors as her costume, I would not be surprised that she wants to take your place in the near future, so I think that Anuket has specially Left some of his trusted warriors to watch him closely, just to avoid this unpleasant circumstance! " Concluded the First Prime looking at Khnum himself nodding worried.

"As for the stargate, I sent an al-kesh because you took it from one of the Ta'lak worlds in the goa'uld database, we'll place it I believe the celestial door in the next twelve hours, but I think it's the case that you abandon the orbit Leaving the tracking to one of our awaiting alkeshs the stargate! " Ended while waiting while outside the ship we see the material bundle on the planet and the scene moves to the surface. The conveyor rings disappear as fast as they appeared and the goa'uld is in front of two of its jaffa.

"My lord the first warriors are ready to start training, we only wait for your order!" One of the two Jaffa warriors exclaimed at the Goa'uld but Nesmeti did not seem very interested in those words, his attention was much more. Quickly overtook them in the throne room, in the latter four warriors waiting in silence. Nesmeti passed them by looking at them a moment before turning to them.

"It is a great honor to be chosen as the future warriors of God Osiris Nesmeti, today you will begin a new life, a training to become warriors of Gods, your virtue will change completely when you receive your first Prim'tah, you will host one of God's still gods Inwardly bringing them to their adult age, there is no more noble than it is, but now you will follow your Dist'rah or masters and begin your training! " He concluded the goa'uld sitting on the stone throne as the present bowed his head in reverence, coming out soon after. Only when no one apparently appeared in the large stone room, Osiris Nesmeti added a few extra words in the voice.

"Abandoning this planet is the priority, but now that Khnum has even given me the chance to leave this place as I please, I can move and take what I've been doing for too long, my dad has counted days!" He concluded in turn smiling. Elsewhere, the ears of a Horus Guard heard the words remaining silent. Khnum's fears were therefore grounded.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:24:00 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2017, 12:30:30 PM »

Ta'ur planet

Several weeks had passed, almost a month since Nesmeti had seen his father last, and these weeks the Goa'uld had gradually trained many of those young people who had the only duty to serve and fight for he. The Goa'uld personally trained them by displaying his gorgeous armor, a blend of the Horus bodyguards read with Ra's personal guards, and the massive Roman armor of the emperors. The goa'uld torso was covered not only by the Egyptian collar, but by the naquadah and trinium armor, almost impossible to traverse by arrows and enemy strikes. He had decided to wear that jewel, combining it with being God of that rich area that was ancient Egypt. Each day the training continued, taking one step ahead of that dozen young warriors, soon wrangling their weapons at auction, they would soon mount their guard for their lord. Every night the Goa'uld marked the progress made, and he knew that training as a warrior would not only take months, but full years, and he was not in a hurry to complete what was a design. He had been watching from his last true jaffa, stargate to avoid the unexpected arrival of more or less welcome guests. In those weeks, too, a young queen had been mature and now devoid of a human host, waiting in a large naquadah bathtub kept in one of the most secret areas of the pyramid at the center of the oasis. Since she had been shown to be a queen, she had never had problems, she had not yet begot any larva, and this was not necessary. but in the following years or even in the months that would come, it would have needed its contribution, vital to Nesmeti himself. Darkness lay down on the pyramid, dozens of fire had lit up and on the road leading to the pyramid, two Horus Guards mounted the guard in turn with another two for weeks and it was not strange to see Nesmeti appear during those phases to abandon the pyramid. The gentleman goa'uld stayed all night out to go back in the morning and take a seat in the sarcophagus for about two consecutive hours before starting the training. but on that day, Nesmeti decided not to train any of those young people and for this reason he had summoned one of his last warriors to announce his decision. The Jaffa bowed his head in front of the Goa'uld before he spoke to him.

"Tell the students that there will be a rest today, who are with their family, today I will devote much more to training warriors, for that we will resume tomorrow!" he finished sparkling his eyes as a young girl cleaned the goa'uld's muscular body with a sponge full of water.

"How do you order Lord Nesmeti!" replied the jaffa, raising his head and leaving the room in which the goa'uld was present. Meanwhile, the young man finished washing the goa'uld body and began to dry every single part without ever rubbing it too loud. When she reached the abdomen, the girl blushed, it was obvious what the goa'uld or better the human host of Nesmeti felt at that moment. Was it strange, could gods have sexual pleasure? A chill ran through the little girl, the perfection of God's body had always disturbed her; she had never seen such a perfection so far, and now God showed openly her will to possess it. Nesmeti observed her before smiling and replying.

"It is a shame that your God wants to be contented at this time, you will see Gods are able to make feelings that you humans can never contemplate even remotely!" Nesmeti concluded, placing his left hand on the man's analogue shoulder. her legs bowed. Outside the room the sounds were unmistakable. Even the Goa'uld needed to have sex, even occasionally, and the slaves certainly had to fulfill their masters' need.

Almost an hour later, the girl was dressed, her body completely sweaty, exhausted for what she had heard and immediately by the same Goa'uld. On the other hand, Nesmeti seemed far more calm, his look hard and angry, almost wrapped in a moment of bliss. Naked completely, the goa'uld contemplated the girl to dress almost shamelessly after what had happened. She did not understand that turbine of sensations, she was virgin, it was, Nesmeti had taken that sacred and inviolable secret of herself and had probably abused her, or perhaps she did not know, she did not know what to expect. The girl did not dare look up and did not notice that the goa'uld had in the meantime stood up and had come behind her to her hips and resting her lips on her shoulders. Those lips she had known and who had drugged her.

"My little nymph, now six women is the time that you lose that frightened girl air, you will serve as my nymph besides my servant from this moment on ... pleasure and duty that is better then?" Nesmeti asked, placing his lips on those of the girls and kissing her with obvious eroticism and vulgarity. She was lost, overwhelmed by the passions she had given her.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:09:37 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2017, 12:08:37 PM »

Ta'ur planet
Goa'uld  pyramid

The rest of the day had been well received by young people who had been able to relax after the devastating work they were subjected to by the Goa'uld. Moreover, Nesmeti did not waste time, trained troops, new militias to regain his power, was his first thought almost daily, almost an obsession. He did not like the rank of System Lord, not for the moment. He knew that he could not reach this level if he did not fall for himself, one of the planets even forgotten by the Free Nation. And to do so, he had to have an army and a ha'tak, so that he could move easily into the galaxy. But even though a ha'tak had not been delivered to him, however, he had a way of abandoning the planet at any time. His goal was a planet that was once under the control of the late Lord Yu. Cradle of Heaven was an ideal planet for you to get started perfectly. He knew that no jaffa had claimed the planet, but none of what remained of the Lord Yu family. he knew that the planet had about twenty million people, including at least 400,000 jaffa, and if these were anyway lost, the planet was in perfect condition. To occupy him and claim it, he would allow any goa'uld to show his power and get the rank of System Lord. but few were the goa'ulds of the old surviving generation, and even less of those of this generation. Training was also hard for them, Khnum did not allow improvisation to have the best. Pure strategy and military training as well as political. The Goa'uld had to be accepted as sovereigns by the populace, otherwise enemies such as tau'rì would repeat those rebellions of the last years of the previous dynasty. Meanwhile the training was about to start, the men were loaded, eager to get better in the fight. Since they started, their muscles were remarkably developed, as well as their agility and running speed, soon after primuma, would have gained further boosts that they could not even expect. The gift of the Gods called him. A noise of footsteps and Nesmeti appeared from the pyramid of stone without its armor, but with only the leather pants worked, naked torso, gaze fixed and determined.

"Ta'ur warriors, every day of training, approaching your new life as my warriors, you will be aware of the improvement of your perceptions and this is just a little taste of the gift of the Gods, soon you will get the Prim'tah and this will give you that superior strength and longevity that possess the Horus Guards .... jaffa guards that you will also become in the future! " he concluded the goa'uld, sparkling his eyes. The young boys exulted as Nesmeti descended among themselves, as always protected by a pair of Horus Guards. At the same moment in the pyramid, in a deep inner room, we see the walls frescoed by great figures and many goa'uld hieroglyphs on the walls. We do not understand what has been written, but we understand that there is an urn, a canopy of stasis in that room. The figures on the walls of the Akkadian style show an individual, a goa'uld with a second figure of the most rough and wildest parts. A noise of steps distracts a young boy at that time in the hall and we see a Horus Guards appearing on a stairway just visible.

"It's not your place down here, this is a forbidden area!" exclaimed the jaffa as he walked beside the scared boy nodding abandoning the room in a hurry and leaving the jaffa alone. The helmet on his head, the guard, looked at the walls at once and then abandoned those premises, which drooped again in the darkness, after the jaffa extinguished both the bracards that illuminated the environment. That room however was offlimits for anyone, only Nesmeti could approach. The warrior climbed up the stairs, crossing one of his colleagues, only when they were one before the other, the two talked.

"We need to be more careful, I found a human servant in the forbidden room, Nesmeti does not have to know it, we are intent on it!"

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:10:07 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2017, 02:54:14 PM »

Information's

A week later had passed and Khnum's son watched the young recruits become better and better in training every day. After all, he was their mentor, those who had defended him one day and would go down to battle to conquer important outposts, but for now their training was the most important thing. He knew very well that many of them would die, but he still hoped one day to review his reaffirmed power. But he had a pending account with a formidable enemy, less evolved than the Tau'ri in appearance, yet more lethal. The Wraith were the greatest threat after the Oriis he had had to face. He had been defeated and forced to flee, but that defeat still burned, and every day the desire to take his revenge, made the goa'uld want to find himself in front of a wraith. Even on that day, the Wraith thought had dominated part of the day until unexpectedly a jaffa came from the stargate, heading for the golden pyramid. In those weeks many Serpents Guards had joined the ranks of the Horus Guards and now Nesmeti was waiting for the return of the guard once loyal to apophis. The latter crossed the internal corridors until arriving at the throne room where Nesmeti was present at that time. Kneeling in front of Khnum's son, the jaffa spoke openly.

"My lord ... we learned that the goa'uld Hapi was freed from your father and that he was given to rule the planet Kel'tut, as well as the two liunas Shunet and Mahat, he is rebuilding his army and already owns a personal ha'tak ... "completed the jaffà while Nesmeti heard those words turned around repeating.

"Hapi ... the most faithful to my father Khnum's words, I do not understand why offering again freedom to the one who plotted behind him, perhaps my father intends to have fun before crushing him or worse, he is not aware of the danger in which you are hunting, however, it is necessary that you keep control of the movements of both Hapi and Princess Anuket, at the appropriate time I will personally take care of both! " Nesmeti concluded, making his eyes shine.

"How do you order my lord!" the Serpent Guard replied, standing up and coming out of the throne room, leaving Nesmeti alone again with his thoughts. The latter including what the return of Hapi meant, sat on the stone throne by firmly clapping his hands. A servant entered from nothing in the hall, bringing himself before the throne.

"Did you call me my lord?" he asked in a whisper.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2017, 05:41:15 AM »

Hidden enemies

It had not been long before that Nesmeti could count on his warriors, training for less than a week and Prim'tah had been practiced in each of the individual warriors who had distinguished themselves not only during training and in the final test, but in the eyes of Nesmeti, who watched the improvements and defections. But the latter had never occurred and as a result Nesmeti now had about fifty more new daughters to start rebuilding his stellar empire. In those weeks he had not only intensively trained his warriors, but infiltrated spies to regain the chance to reconquer his ancient and main planet, his beloved capital. Since then the idea of ​​regaining Hertea had become almost an obsession. On that planet there was everything he needed to rebuild his stellar power, not only his jaffas he would regain, but also the technology to effectively defend himself against any threat including that of the rival goa'uld. The latter in recent weeks had always become strong at least according to what reported by spies sent through the stargate. But even this sending spies into the rest of the galaxy had its great risk. Nesmeti had too many enemies outside his father Khnum's court. Also wanting inside including Hapi himself. The latter was his main enemy since he was forced to serve as an underlord or as he preferred to call his father, the Nomarchi. Since then, numerous attempts at killing had been carried out by both parties to the detriment of one or the other. On many occasions the killer had managed to do his duty, but the sarcophagus had nullified his work. The situation reappeared again and as always Nesmeti wanted to be ready. He wanted to make the first move. He knew from reliable sources that Hapi had settled on the planet Kel'tut, one of the minor planets within the domain of his father Khnum, now had to find a way to murder him and never in the past had the idea of ​​causing a half cataclysm even for eliminate a rival goa'uld. It seemed like one day like many others when Nesmeti was at that point reached by a young boy whom he knew well.

"My Lord, your commander waits for you inside the throne room with the recruits for the Horus armor ceremony!" the boy concluded as the goa'uld turned to it, almost annoyed.

"I'll go right away, but I will not tolerate that tone of sufficiency with me that I am your God, human being ... the next time you turn to me in this tone, it will be your last moments of life!" he replied with disgust at the sight of the servant whom he had definitely disrespected. the human servant waited a moment before leaving the room, as if to check that everything was in place. Nesmeti did not take long to go to the throne room where all his army, in total 100 Horus Guards, awaited his arrival. Silence reigned absolutely, something did not go in the least, a feeling of danger enveloped the goa'uld as soon as he entered the great stone room, but none of those present seemed to realize it, all intent on respecting the label.Nesmeti took the throne sitting down those present bowed, but a dull noise shook the audience and suddenly the floor exploded. from it went up fast, green flames, which enveloped the presents pulverizing them in a few moments. The pyramid outside exploded into thousands of pieces that were thrown tens and hundreds of meters around the epicenter. A smoke rose from the center of the Ahm Shere oasis, leaving the population upset. Far away and on the crest of the caldera that hid and protected the oasis, a man observes the spectacle in front of him. Smoke rises from the oasis while two Serpent guards appear from behind the man.

"Mission accomplished, now that Nesmeti was destroyed along with his threat, we could also eliminate Khnum and his army, send the news to the High Council Tok'ra, a goa'uld less we now have in this galaxy!"

Pages: 1 2 [3]