Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Free Green  (Read 3200 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: Free Green
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 10:12:28 AM »

Ah I get it now. Sorry. I havent been in the boards lately too read. I guess im still a bit overwhelmed by the size of this...forum  :fp

It feels...different now. Than before.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 10:22:34 AM »

No worries dear and its just like a new house, shove your old furniture in and it will soon be a home ;)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 08:09:40 PM »

I do honestly like it, all of it. Have any of you noticed how much faster the pages load now?

I've greened all I could as well  :D

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 08:12:19 PM »

Stop saying green or we all will get sick  <P  :lol

You know...green as in....ahh bad joke  :fp
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 08:18:44 PM »

GH you are aware of the purpose of this thread aren't you?  :fp

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 08:21:08 PM »

I think so. I was trying to be silly. Sorry. Keeping to topic, no worries...  :indeed

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 08:24:30 PM »

There is NO topic lad.  >( the concept of free greens if you post in here is to GIVE greens to those above you, so that you may in turn receive the same. Look at your profile/reputation.

Cynadea

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2016, 12:16:43 AM »

Ah I get it now. Sorry. I havent been in the boards lately too read. I guess im still a bit overwhelmed by the size of this...forum  :fp

It feels...different now. Than before.

Green, you can always collapse the categories you don't want to pay attention to. It doesn't remove them from your unread post / replies, but when looking at the forum index, you might find that it's a lot less intimidating this way. I sure do. ;)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2016, 07:09:21 AM »

And i just put my cursor over my green rep and it says 'Red has no influence'  wonderful, way to cheer the mods up  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 07:35:42 AM by Red »

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2016, 08:10:21 AM »

Welcome to the club of the non-influential ones!!  :lol

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2016, 08:12:30 AM »

I don't understand how the influence works anyhow.  We all know we'd be lost without Red  :yes:

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2016, 08:15:19 AM »

Muahahaha  :lol

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2016, 08:42:00 AM »

I don't understand how the influence works anyhow.  We all know we'd be lost without Red  :yes:
Imma Sat Nav?   :lol :D

Welcome to the club of the non-influential ones!!  :lol
Its soooooooooooo good to be appreciated :lol

Scooby dooby doooooooooooooooo *gives everybody green*  if i missed anyone just say so ;)

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2016, 01:07:36 PM »

*bites everyone and runs off to Spread at President's*
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2016, 01:13:30 PM »

And i just put my cursor over my green rep and it says 'Red has no influence'  wonderful, way to cheer the mods up  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Thats what I was thinking too. I got no reputation either and I got confused and sad :(  :Poke

Character List

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

lethal-pageant