Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Medical Division sub level 3 alpha  (Read 1629 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 178
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: UNS Dreadnought BB-16 Medical Division sub level 3 alpha
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2017, 09:52:50 PM »

"Bugger." Ruby exclaimed when she spilled her tea on her lap. Now she was going to have to change once again. "Ne'er gets old does it Carrie. Dylan, if yer a mind to it and yer stayin with us, ye duty station will be with Skye in the hangar deck. Our combat medics wile away their time there once we're on the way in case they're needed urgently."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2017, 11:53:26 PM »

Dylan - Alien Combat Medic female warrior person...uhh Sun

Shanghied? Dylan frowned and muttered softly to herself. Her translator thingie must have malfunctioned cause she didn't know the term. Turning to look at Ruby, she watched her spill her drink and listened to her words. With a nod, the combat medic mused at it.

Dylan was well aware of the importance of the mission to her new found Earth friends, she did after all more or less volunteer her services, as well she was duty bound by her medic's oath to serve and protect, something she took very seriously. "No ma'am, my place is here now." She turned to Ruby at that point. "You will point me to where 'Skye' is located. Please?"
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2017, 11:41:29 AM »

< CMO’s office >

“Really? You are?” Carrie voice mirrored the confusion she felt. “I wasn’t aware of that. Oh well, guess as usual the civvie doc’s the last to know.” She added with a shrug. Military orders and all that could really drive a person insane from time to time.
Looking at Ruby as well, the CMO continued, “Looks like you’ve won the jackpot and will be the tour guide to our new friend here. Come see me when you get back here. If I’m not around, I’ll probably be on the bridge, trying to find out more about what we’re heading in to this time.”
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:37:32 PM by NG »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2017, 12:44:51 AM »

< CMO’s office >

The Scot almost burst out laughing sensing the rapidly declining language barrier translations flying across the room. "Aye, but me nae doing the tour guide thing today Carrie, way too much work to do here sortin oout the baggage for Skye te take wit her."

Nodding to the new lass Ruby spoke with a forced tone that left no confusion to be had. "Dylan, easy peasy. Straight oout that door, doown the passage to ye right, elevator to hangar deck. You'll end up in the center hangar, walk straight twenty meters and ye'll find the combat medics room directly in front o' ye."
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2017, 05:08:54 PM »

< CMO's Office >

'Already?' Dylan thought to herself. She exhaled a sigh and nodded, "Okay.i will look for the central hangar. It was good talking. Good tea. I will see you after," she added trying to fit in. She wasn't very good at thanking people cause it usually was after the butt of her combat shotgun against the Wraith that she always thanks the stars for someone. To her, every Wraith that dies is a person that lives. Mostly. Kinda like an Angel getting their wings after the bell rings except this time it was the person getting their chance to live after each Wraith dies in each shotgun blast or her personal favorite, the Particle Magnum.

Offering a slight smile, Dylan hid it quickly and walked slowly casually out of the office.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:12:02 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2017, 01:09:22 PM »

< CMO’s office >

“Yes, see you later Dylan.” Carrie replied, then took her cup of tea and leaned back in the chair, sipping on it for a while
“Thank you for the tea, but time’s up,” she finally said, starting to get up and placed the now empty cup back on the tray.
As a final action she grabbed the small radio set from the desk and put it in her left ear, “Don’t hesitate to call, ok?”

>> To Hangar bay via the Bridge >>

<<Off To M897-T440>>
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:14:08 PM by NG »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2017, 02:20:19 AM »

< CMO’s office >

Even as they were speaking Ruby started gathering the tea service to take them to the staff kitchen. She was a creature of habit, nothing was finished until no trace of the session was left. "Ah'll be seeing ye both before ye leave o' course." Then Dylan was gone. "Carrie, so do ye think ah won't be a callin?" She said as her 'boss' left immediately after.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 09:59:50 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant