Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: UNS Dreadnought~Bridge  (Read 3174 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: UNS Dreadnought~Bridge
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »

Lieutenant Commander Aria Israel

"Ma'am," Aria stated acknowledging the order as received. Turning to Jack, she acknowledged him and his team's presence, "Commander." She stated him by his rank respectfully and walked by them to the communications section.

Typing on the console, she declared looking at the view screen at the Wraith ship, "Wraith ship," Aria spoke unsure of whom they were speaking exactly. She only arrived on the bridge awhile ago, "We are receiving you. Please stand by."

Putting the communications on standby mode so that only those on the bridge will hear it and the Wraith won't hear their chatter, she turned to the new commander and replied, "Colonel?" She placed her arms behind her back in the stand by pose.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2018, 12:36:13 AM »

There was a slight degree of hostility in the voice. "I will repeat my earlier message in the case of some degree of vagueness on the part of your ship's crew. Commander Todd wishes a meeting set up with Colonel John Sheppard as soon as possible. Sooner would be greatly appreciated."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2018, 12:33:32 PM »

"CO always has a bird, but I'm Navy. The highest person to be flying into combat should be me. Someone has to command this tin can, and the brass didn't pick you just to dump it all on the Lieutenants at Helm and Tactical." Jack commented. "Just something to consider."

He knew the worst thing to happen to someone in an aviation background was to get those birds or worse, stars, and then all you flew were desks. But he also knew those birds and stars appeared for a reason; you were being entrusted to lead and that didn't always mean jumping into a -302 and racing off to blow something up...

"Yeah. Cellar Witch. I was considering something that only rhymed with Witch but I was raised better than that." Jason said. "And she sounds just as insufferable as before now. Better hope that Todd fella is there or that you got like Nelson Mandela on speed dial."

"Raised better than that? Chief, we all know you were put together at Norfolk with spare parts and seawater to make the saltiest sailor the Navy has ever seen." Jack commented.

"And just for that, you're staying on the pier unless you show up with a cooler full of beer now." Jason looked to AJ, "But you can still come on my fishing boat when I get one. He just keeps talking himself into a hole."

"He does that sometimes." AJ replied with a broad smile.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2018, 11:43:46 PM »

*Radio*

"Dreadnought, this is Atlantis control. Colonel Sheppard advises that you set up the meeting in a secure place on the ship as we have some issues down here that does not allow the time or place to have it here."
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2018, 12:03:18 AM »

Lily tilted her head towards the control panel speaker. "You have your answer XO, let them know immediately."
She gave Aria a semi polite nod.

"Commander I'm not about to steal your thunder at any time, all I ask is that I can free my wings every now and then, for as you can appreciate being a pilot like me, one can get really sh*tty if one is not doing what they were trained to do and love doing at least once in a while and none of you..." Her gaze took them all in. "...will want to be withing six blast doors distance of me when I get like that."

She couldn't help smiling though, at least Elle had given her a crew with a sense of humor. "Noted. Very well then Chief, set the meeting up in the Officer's Wardroom, make sure we have scanning devices in place for anything you can think of. XO, tell them we'll be ready in one hour, notify Atlantis of the arrangements. Is there anything else I should be aware of?" The last was meant for all of them of course.

@DanielRyder
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2018, 11:19:52 AM »

Lieutenant Commander Aria Israel

There were several moments of pause in this dialogue between Aria and the Wraith ship. An itch came upon the bridge of her nose causing the woman to scratch it. Sniffing once, she pressed the com putting the Wraith ship on standby and listened to the other message from Atlantis. She sighed nodding at the Colonel and released the com to place her arms behind her back. Aria spoke through the comm to the female speaker of the Wraith ship, Ma'am,"

With no idea who she was talking to, the XO of the ship thought it best to deliver the best service possible between the Wraith ship and the Dreadnought, "This is a message relayed from Atlantis base. Colonel Sheppard advises that you set up a meeting place that is secured and onboard the Dreadnaught. Will that be sufficient¿"

With a sigh, Aria hoped that translated right because if it wasn't, they would have a revolt on their hands. Her legs caused a slight twitch that she had to move her legs a bit to stretch the stationary muscles. The XO wanted to run across the ship again.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:32:29 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2018, 10:37:17 PM »

"Dreadnought, you are speaking with sub commander Rhiase, Guide says yes to the meeting aboard your ship. Say in 30 of your minutes if Sheppard can be there?"

@Cipherhornet18 @DanielRyder
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:44:52 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2018, 03:56:41 PM »

Dressed in green scrubs and a white lab coat, Carrie sneaked in on the bridge to stand next to AJ and whispered, “What’s up? Why the rush?”
With one hand she swiped the surgical cap off her head, while the other loosened the pony tail and to let her hair out for a bit. She knew she was late, but handing over a surgery to someone else wasn’t done at an instant and since there had only been one, non-urgent call, she'd taken her good time.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2018, 03:52:28 PM »

Lt/Commander Aria Israel

Aria listened to the female Wraith on the other side like a good little soldier. She never really liked the Wraith, whether they had good intentions or not. The fact that they only feed through the only thing they use and have no other source of food is of concern for her. But they were all supposedly passed all that.

She responded to Rhaise, "Sheppard will be notified," Putting the comm on standby, Aria sighed.

Turning to her new commanding officer, the XO spoke, "Colonel, the Wraith said yes to the meeting onboard the ship in about thirty minutes. It also requests that Sheppard be there. Is thirty minutes enough?" Aria realized that she called the Wraith by the term it and she didn't really care for it. To her, they were all animals. Intelligent animals whose main source of food were humans.

Character List

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2018, 03:37:16 PM »

"...awesome, it's Cellar Witch. Maybe I'll go get a baseball bat to break over her head if she gets irritating." Jason grumbled, "Aye, Colonel." He turned and left for the Wardroom.

"Not really my area of concern, ma'am, so I better be going." Jack said.

AJ turned and glanced at the ship's CMO, lowering her voice.

"The Wraith are here to talk, the one that took Mike and dumped him on that planet. Master Chief doesn't like her, might try to break her knees or something if she doesn't try to strangle him first." AJ commented.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2018, 01:58:02 AM »

"I believe that will be suitable, although knowing our Colonel Sheppard he may not be as punctual as she or Todd expects." Lily informed her XO, which had in effect of getting the ball rolling. "Call up Woolsey, inform him the meeting has been set and that the Wraith expect to see him, Colonel Sheppard and whoever else they deem fit to be here in around 30 minutes."

From there she stepped closer to Carrie, offering her hand. "Not a lot for you to be concerned about Doctor Svensson, I merely wanted to meet my senior staff being the reason I called you here; I think though if you have the time it may be enlightening for you to be at this meeting, I'll leave that to your decision though." She looked at Jack as he was about to leave. "I'll take a rain check on a 302 flight Commander and I will be down to the hangar bay for a quick inspection later on. Chief, what security protocols do you have in place for these type of events? Despite the fact I can see how you feel about this creature, we may need to put on a decent show for them. I want them to know that we will be taking this Vanir thing very seriously, which I should ask as well have any of the other Atlantis allies been informed so far?"

@DanielRyder
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 03:04:22 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »

"We've got a good bunch of SFs, plus the Marines are good shooters for the most part. The expeditionary team on board are probably as close to the pipe hitters go on this tin can, of which one of whom is my ruggedly handsome grill." Jason said, "Depends on how heavy you want to show off. I can just have some folks present or I get guys and gals in full battle rattle with P90s and 12 gauges. I mean, I've got a real argument ender of a shotgun in the armory if you want me to slam that sucker down on the table."

It wasn't anything much, just a short barreled Mossberg with a short grip, but it looked like some kind of sawed-off pump shotgun a dive bar bartender would pull out to settle arguments.

"Past that, gonna have to talk to Sheppard about any other muscle you want on deck."

Jack had taken his leave, but AJ remained just in case the Doc wanted to check in with her. Although the Marine had been cleared for duty the previous day, it was likely after the concussion that she'd be doing checkups for a week or so.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:28:33 PM by Cipherhornet18 »

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2018, 09:13:21 PM »

Lt/Commander Aria Israel

Aria nodded  keeping her arms behind her back, "Yes, Ma'am."

She sigh removing one arm from behind her back and toggled to comm to Atlantis, "Mr. Woolsey, the meeting's been set. The Wraith expect Sheppard onboard the Dreadnought in thirty minutes as well as anyone he wants to come with."

Putting the comm on stand by, she awaited his response. It should be a swift reply.

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2018, 01:09:25 AM »

Before Carrie could reply Lily gave her assessment of the Chief's proposed set up. "And here I was thinking you'd be proposing a full dress parade." A wry half smile moved her lips barely. "Right then Master Chief start the wheels turning, XO as soon as you hear from Woolsey tell him to ask Colonel Sheppard to bring along a little extra flare to this gathering. Is there anything else we need to take care of?" She left that open in case any one of them might have something to add.
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2018, 06:18:20 PM »

*Radio*

"Very well then, thank you Commander. I'll inform Colonel Sheppard, expect to see us within that time."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9