Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: SG1 Doctors  (Read 447 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
SG1 Doctors
« on: October 25, 2016, 08:06:58 PM »

Stargate command had quite a few Doctors over the years. I know for most of us Janet Fraiser was our favorite, there is little bad to say about her. In some cases I've heard and read that she was too perfect; what do you think?

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: SG1 Doctors
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 08:18:14 PM »

I liked her a lot.  I was so sad when she got killed.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 08:25:03 PM »

She was likable, that cannot be denied. I think in the entire series Heroes 1 and 2 were the saddest moments in all ten seasons.

Definitely Kleenex time here.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 11:15:58 AM »

It was the doctor of the base, prepared, human sometimes too much, unfortunately they decided to make her die and this choice, the series has paid a considerable price, the same thing happened with Dr. Carson

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 05:42:16 PM »

As so often happens, studios make the most tragic decisions. I remember SG1's and SGA's rating took very steep nose dives when both Janet and Carson were killed off. They should have learned the lesson. That single episode in SG1 where they had all the clones arrived with Janet's AU character was one of their biggest rated episodes.

lethal-pageant