Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Mel's art portfolio  (Read 2379 times)

Cem1133

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cem1133 A new starter.
  • Always
Re: Mel's art portfolio
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2016, 07:26:49 PM »

Facebook is just about useless these days.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2016, 07:39:07 PM »

FB is about as useful as Twitter. I have both but use none of them lol. I just keep it for the updates, but far as Im concerned, Social Media is the stick in the mud. They almost never change and they say just about the same thing  :fp

>(  :sam10
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2016, 08:00:35 AM »

Hold on, you seriously got hate posts? seriously? thats disgusting, what a bunch of a holes, that poster is awesome. let that bunch of asterixs do better, i doubt they could, jerks

Seriously Aunty J. Very few even commented on the actual art, most were comments on I was destroying Stargate, I should be ashamed, even got called a troll and a B*tch..... :^ one of the reasons I am barely even using FB now.
How can you be destroying Stargate, you run a site that keeps it alive, what do they do?, sod all i reckon, they want it stuck in a rut, not open to new ideas, they can 'go forth and multiply'  dear, they are not worth conversing with ;)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2016, 06:38:38 PM »

Oh boy could I go on a rant about all social media...I won't coz I'm a lady....  >(

What do they do? They wait around for someone to post something they disagree with, then go toxic on that poor soul. All FB seems to be about today is anger.

i did this yesterday

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:40:19 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2016, 08:03:47 AM »

That is awesome!

Knavish

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Knavish A new starter.
  • Scaly little rogue
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2016, 09:24:18 PM »

Seriously Aunty J. Very few even commented on the actual art, most were comments on I was destroying Stargate, I should be ashamed, even got called a troll and a B*tch..... :^ one of the reasons I am barely even using FB now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fanbois are so ridiculous , to put it VERY mildly. I'm sorry that had to happen to you, Mel. Keep on trucking and enjoy what you do. Those dumb arses can go take a flying leap . Pardon my language, but geeze laweeze.
Big, booming voice say, "Deekin! You dies lots, you knows that?" And Deekin agrees, of course. Why argue with big, booming voice?

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2017, 04:33:58 PM »

truly remarkable :yes:

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2017, 05:08:37 PM »

Beautiful :yes:

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2017, 02:41:53 AM »

Nice pics. :D

Now, where's the promised Imperium picture? >:D

Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2017, 05:59:39 PM »

Vadim you know the girl needs a gentle reminder now and then  >(

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2017, 03:23:29 AM »

I was taught different... >.>

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2017, 08:03:50 AM »

Beautiful pics Mel, specially love the Firefly one :D

And you must never forget that Vad is a Ruskie, tact and patience aint his strong points, if you were near him his idea of a  gentle reminder would be a brick at the back of your head :P

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2017, 09:26:49 AM »

Excuse me while I carve Jules up and feed her to bears...

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2017, 10:50:29 PM »

thank you everyone :)

Aunty J, that one is one of my favs :)

:sam10 :P
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2017, 02:28:43 AM »

Great pic :D

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4